Is More Truth Now Being Exposed Than The Trump Cult Can Handle?

63 court cases brought by Trump and ZERO success!

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and Republican congressmen."

Raffensperger:
Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it.

Trump hired not one, but TWO, research firms to prove his Big Lie.

The TWO firms Trump hired found no fraud.

TWO!

Trump buried those reports and continued to lie.

The Michigan Republican House Speaker and Republican Senate Majority Leader said there was no fraud and would certify the election. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The US Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

A recount in Wisconsin demanded by Trump found there was no fraud and actually increased Trump's loss by a wider margin. Trump continued to lie.

State and federal courts, including many helmed by Trump appointees, found no proof of fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The Director of National Intelligence informed Trump the election was secure and there was no fraud. Trump ignored him and continued to lie.

The Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The senior White House attorneys told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

Senior staffers of Trump's own campaign team told him he had lost! Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

State legislators and secretaries of state all around the country, many of whom were Republicans who had backed Trump's re-election, told Trump there was no fraud and he had lost. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

Trump knew he lost.

With his Big Lie defeated at every turn, Trump drafted illegal fake electors in seven states.

This is where the left looses me. Keep in mind, I think Trump is a great con man. His greatest talent is covering his ass and throwing his people under the bus. And then getting his supporters to back him.
None the less, the democrats are retarded with some of the things they're going after Trump with. They come up with a new BS witch hunt every few months.

A good example of this is Pelosi's first impeachment. Trump was guilty of bribery. If they'd have impeached him on that, it would've been almost impossible for the GOP senate to not find him guilty. But Pelosi didn't charge him with bribery. She, like this moonbat from GA, dreamed up charges that only a completely corrupt jury will find him guilty over.
"Find me X amount of votes" isn't evidence. It's "make sure all the votes are counted. We need X amount to come out ahead." There's no way to determine the actual context of Trumps statement. No way to prove he meant to fabricate X amount of votes. So it's part of a larger witch hunt.

If I had my druthers, I would've supported impeaching Trump for all his debt ceiling increases, his assault on our 2A and for reauthorizing FISA 702 (warrantless spying on Americans.)
Who did trump bribe?

Lefties post some file photo from freaking Europe in a argument about Trump but they say nothing about college kids supporting Hamas while the monsters hold Americans hostage. No surprise here. It beats talking about real issues.

Would anyone buy a used car from Donald Trump?

Would anyone sign up to work for Donald Trump knowing there's a good chance they will end up in jail, disbarred, or disgraced after he throws them under the bus to protect himself?
Sure I would. Considering how horrible at deal making he turned out to be. I bet I could steal a Maserati for a song. Just tell him how good he looks and what a great deal maker he is.

Sure I would. Considering how horrible at deal making he turned out to be. I bet I could steal a Maserati for a song. Just tell him how good he looks and what a great deal maker he is.
any conflicts under trump? just curious how honest you are. Sell your soul yet?

Con-servatives love them some con-centration camps.
where?

what is it and who is it?

you for self defense? you pro gun? you for all americans? you even for america?

free speech? anything related to a form you stated?

Yes, everyone in the world is corrupt except Donald Trump. Does that even make sense to you?

Given that Donald Trump has spent most of his adult life in and out of court for various scams and schemes and abuse of the legal system, why do you suddenly think that he’s being persecuted now when he had more than 3000 court cases before he was ever elected president.

Trump has a long, sad history of fiscal, malfeasance, fraud, and questionable business practices, none of which ended when he was elected president.

So please bitch, stop complaining that Trump is being dragged through criminal procedures when Trump has spent his entire working life, abuding the legal system, in order to serve his needs.
Moronic MAGAts love trump because:

a) he's a sexual abuser

b) he's a bully

c) he's given them permission to stop pretending to be decent people

d) all of the above

Moronic MAGAts love trump because:

a) he's a sexual abuser

b) he's a bully

c) he's given them permission to stop pretending to be decent people

d) all of the above
As you ironically spread hate at someone else. too fking funny. If you weren't a hypocrite, you'd still be a hypocrite.

I can't stand Trump. But you left wingers with all your conspiracy crap against Trump is ridiculous. There's plenty of reasons to not like Trump. So why not use something factual?

As far as the left wing goes, you people should be trying to recruit him, because Trump, if anything, is a dem lite.
You folks enjoy your monsters on the left. (the squad). You love your corrupt officials (Biden). You love the left when they strong arm people. (Pelosi).

So why don't you love Trump? He was the best thing the left could ask for. HUGE amounts of covid money. Assaulting our 2A. Funding for Ukraine and Israel. etc etc etc
"I can't stand trump" getting your denials all lined up, eh?

Forum List

Back