Is More Truth Now Being Exposed Than The Trump Cult Can Handle?

Like calling Georgia officials to find him votes and say they recalculated well after the state certified it's vote totals and well after the EC vote. How about his plot to have Pence unconstitutionally rejects several states certified EC votes, which included utilizing the fraudulent and phony Republican slate of electors illegally submitted as the official certified slate of electors from the various states.

It's up to the courts now anyway.

Your accusations are baseless. The Squad never held up doing the peoples business like the crazy caucus is doing. Biden is not corrupt. Pelosi used the power of persuasion to get the job done.

This is where the left looses me. Keep in mind, I think Trump is a great con man. His greatest talent is covering his ass and throwing his people under the bus. And then getting his supporters to back him.
None the less, the democrats are retarded with some of the things they're going after Trump with. They come up with a new BS witch hunt every few months.

A good example of this is Pelosi's first impeachment. Trump was guilty of bribery. If they'd have impeached him on that, it would've been almost impossible for the GOP senate to not find him guilty. But Pelosi didn't charge him with bribery. She, like this moonbat from GA, dreamed up charges that only a completely corrupt jury will find him guilty over.
"Find me X amount of votes" isn't evidence. It's "make sure all the votes are counted. We need X amount to come out ahead." There's no way to determine the actual context of Trumps statement. No way to prove he meant to fabricate X amount of votes. So it's part of a larger witch hunt.

If I had my druthers, I would've supported impeaching Trump for all his debt ceiling increases, his assault on our 2A and for reauthorizing FISA 702 (warrantless spying on Americans.)

Anything to distract from the fact that the Democrats are coming out of the closet and demonstrating their full-blown Fascism and Nazi propensities.

This is where the left looses me. Keep in mind, I think Trump is a great con man. His greatest talent is covering his ass and throwing his people under the bus. And then getting his supporters to back him.
None the less, the democrats are retarded with some of the things they're going after Trump with. They come up with a new BS witch hunt every few months.

A good example of this is Pelosi's first impeachment. Trump was guilty of bribery. If they'd have impeached him on that, it would've been almost impossible for the GOP senate to not find him guilty. But Pelosi didn't charge him with bribery. She, like this moonbat from GA, dreamed up charges that only a completely corrupt jury will find him guilty over.
"Find me X amount of votes" isn't evidence. It's "make sure all the votes are counted. We need X amount to come out ahead." There's no way to determine the actual context of Trumps statement. No way to prove he meant to fabricate X amount of votes. So it's part of a larger witch hunt.

If I had my druthers, I would've supported impeaching Trump for all his debt ceiling increases, his assault on our 2A and for reauthorizing FISA 702 (warrantless spying on Americans.)
Trump created illegal fake electors in six states and sent fake certifications to Congress.

This is about much more than that phone call in which he outright lied to the Republican Georgia Secretary of State. He threatened prosecution if the Secretary didn't go along with his Big Lie. Trump refused to look at the evidence which debunked his Big Lie.

READ. THE. INDICTMENTS.

In their minds and their world, if you go after him, you're going after them.

They're going to deny everything. You may see a few finally peel away, but they adore this con man, so it won't be many.

The excuse will be, as always, "everyone is corrupt but Trump and his followers".
Fake and facts not presented.

Just more tdsing

You Trump haters keep ignoring the fact that the DOJ and their intelligence agencies and major media have all been corrupted by the Democratic Party.
Apparently, you can be counted among those who "can't handle the truth." Your attempts to slink away from it being so transparent as to be worthy of mockery.

Jenna Ellis, a Republican lawyer who participated in Donald Trump’s scheme to subvert the results of the 2020 election, pleaded guilty on Tuesday in Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis’ election interference case against the former president and his alleged accomplices. Ellis used the airwaves of Fox News and its sister channel, Fox Business, to push false election claims, even as the network’s stars privately disparaged her — but now Fox has all but ignored her guilty plea in Trump’s case.

Ellis, who had faced charges which included participating in what prosecutors called a “criminal enterprise” to reverse Trump’s defeat in Georgia, pleaded guilty to a felony count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings. She has agreed to cooperate with prosecutors, which could include giving testimony at trial, and said in a statement to the court that she had “failed to do my due diligence” and feels “deep remorse” for her actions.

Fox has kept its viewers in the dark about Ellis’ plea, which received extensive coverage on CNN and MSNBC. Fox News provided only about 3 minutes of coverage across 2 segments while Fox Business had not mentioned it at all, according to a Media Matters review through 3 p.m. ET.

A good example of this is Pelosi's first impeachment. Trump was guilty of bribery. If they'd have impeached him on that, it would've been almost impossible for the GOP senate to not find him guilty. But Pelosi didn't charge him with bribery.
This is the first charge he was impeached on. A shakedown scheme.

"Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage. President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by conditioning official United States Government acts of significant value to Ukraine on its public announcement of the investigations. President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of personal political benefit. In so doing, President Trump used the powers of the Presidency in a manner that compromised the national security of the United States and undermined the integrity of the United States democratic process. He thus ignored and injured the interests of the Nation."

We all know the GOP Senate wouldn't convict the Don even if he shot someone in cold blood.

His call to the SoS of Georgia was an unsuccessful attempt to have him alter the certified vote total of the state, which is a crime in Georgia.

Raffensperger: You’re talking about the State Farm video. And I think it’s extremely unfortunate that Rudy Giuliani or his people, they sliced and diced that video and took it out of context. The next day we brought in WSB-TV and we let them show, see the full run of tape and what you’ll see, the events that transpired are nowhere near what was projected by, you know —

Raffensperger: Mr. President, they did not put that. We did an audit of that and we proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times.

Trump: Where was everybody else at that late time in the morning? Where was everybody? Where were the Republicans? Where were the security guards? Where were the people that were there just a little while before when everyone ran out of the room. How come we had no security in the room? Why did they run to the bottom of the table? Why do they run there and just open the skirt and rip out the votes? I mean, Brad. And they were sitting there, I think for five hours or something like that, the votes. But they just all happened to run back and go, you know, Brad…

Raffensperger: Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it.

Will they again lash out at law-abiding Americans?

With the cumulative (now cascading) confessions of Trump intimates, the cult's already-bloated paranoia will expand accordingly.

Mindless fealty to the Loser demands that all who fail to show unwavering, irrational devotion to the sexual abuser are invidious apostates, no matter how shamelessly they had consistently debased themselves heretofore.

Mike "Throttlebottom" Pence went from years of being a cringing toady to noose target in a single day for his sacrilegious deference to the law rather than be complicit in the farce.

Special counsels, district attorneys, prosecutors, witnesses, juries, and public servants aplenty will all soon incur copious ketchup-splatter baptisms, roseate rituals of redemption.

View attachment 848347
"I spilled the beans on Trump!"
What are the beans? Post that

The threat from Trump:

And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk.

I wasn't talking about your deity, I was talking about you.

And that's EXACTLY what I was saying -- you think you're one with him. He's conned you into believing that.

I appreciate the confirmation.
I am for Americans. My loyalty lies in country. Demofks hate my country. That is my alignment with Trump. He sees swamp creatures and I do too. You believe everything msm tells you!! Why? Can’t think for yourself?

Would anyone buy a used car from Donald Trump?

Would anyone sign up to work for Donald Trump knowing there's a good chance they will end up in jail, disbarred, or disgraced after he throws them under the bus to protect himself?

Will they again lash out at law-abiding Americans?

With the cumulative (now cascading) confessions of Trump intimates, the cult's already-bloated paranoia will expand accordingly.

Mindless fealty to the Loser demands that all who fail to show unwavering, irrational devotion to the sexual abuser are invidious apostates, no matter how shamelessly they had consistently debased themselves heretofore.

Mike "Throttlebottom" Pence went from years of being a cringing toady to noose target in a single day for his sacrilegious deference to the law rather than be complicit in the farce.

Special counsels, district attorneys, prosecutors, witnesses, juries, and public servants aplenty will all soon incur copious ketchup-splatter baptisms, roseate rituals of redemption.

View attachment 848347
"I spilled the beans on Trump!"
You're quite the drama queen.

Forum List

Back