Is Ms. Clinton worried about losing? No? Then why did she move 1.8 billion of her money to Qatar?

Well, obviously because she wants to fund ISIS and Al Qaeda and their attempts to bring America down and turn it into Cuba in case she loses.

:spinner:

Yes YOU can and you do!

Riddle me this, how can the Clinton Foundation transfer $1.8 BILLION, according to the Russians, when their total net assets are less than $400 MILLION???!!!

Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Net Assets: $371,958,668
Indeed....why did they?

Yes YOU can and you do!

Riddle me this, how can the Clinton Foundation transfer $1.8 BILLION, according to the Russians, when their total net assets are less than $400 MILLION???!!!

Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Net Assets: $371,958,668
Indeed....why did they?
Indeed, "why" implies they actually did even though the fact that they couldn't has already been proven.
This is a teachable moment, even when the OP has been proven to be a lie, the Right simply doubles down on the dame lie.

her moving her money is not a shock to me.
the fact that she has that much money when she was broke not too many years ago is a bit of a question though.

Yea, because moving money to the Middle East is like the safest place to keep it these days.

The E U times is a propaganda media outlet, run by the wife of a skinhead if memory serves....? They are a source of disinformation....for Russians.

Pentagon Warns to Expect 'Radical' Change in U.S. Government Soon
But why did she do it?
She didn't, as you lying scum well know!
Right....but why did she do it?
No matter how many times the lying scum Right are caught lying, they just keep on lying.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back