Is Ms. Clinton worried about losing? No? Then why did she move 1.8 billion of her money to Qatar?

The E U times is a propaganda media outlet, run by the wife of a skinhead if memory serves....? They are a source of disinformation....for Russians.

Pentagon Warns to Expect 'Radical' Change in U.S. Government Soon
But why did she do it?
She didn't, as you lying scum well know!
Right....but why did she do it?
No matter how many times the lying scum Right are caught lying, they just keep on lying.
Thank you.
So,,you don't know whe she moved 1.8 billion dollars of her money to Qatar....got it....

take advantage of the same tax laws she's deriding Trump for using?
that's not true....!!!

Real Estate Investment tax code allows this Industry extraordinary tax benefits that other industries do not have access to....the mega real estate investment corps. pay on average only 1% in federal income taxes annually....compare that to the Clintons paying 28%-35% a year in federal income taxes for the past 30 years...

Man, she moved 1.8 billion that she didn't have? Lol! I want to do that.

If she actually did have the money and actually did move it, who cares? That is her right, no law against it.

The E U times is a propaganda media outlet, run by the wife of a skinhead if memory serves....? They are a source of disinformation....for Russians.

But why did she do it?
No matter how many times the lying scum Right are caught lying, they just keep on lying.
Thank you.

Pretty funny lying left wing scum complaining about lying right wing scum.

If she has 1.8 billion to her name politics has served her very well.

wow, you mean we really DO have an actual billionaire in the prez race !
link to your proof that Trump does not have billions.
Oh thats right, you cant, still butt hurt because he wont cater to your insignificant wishes to see his tax returns.
I tell you, they are most likely hidden away in the same vault that obamas real birth certificate is. Right next the the letters from the clintons outlining how and why the murdered everyone that could have incriminated them when bill was pretending to be president.

If she actually did have the money and actually did move it, who cares? That is her right, no law against it.
Wow...this thread is attracting all the paid democrat trolls.....impressive....

But why did she do it?
Thank you.
So,,you don't know whe she moved 1.8 billion dollars of her money to Qatar....got it....
Your own link said it was not her money but was the Clinton Foundation's money and I proved the CF has less than $400 million in total net assets. So assuming she did as you lying scum claim, then she should definitely be president because only magic that can turn less than $400 million into $1.8 billion will bring down the GOP National Debt!!!! :rofl::lmao:

From your link:

An intriguing Ministry of Finance (MoF) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that elite Western bankers were “stunned/bewildered” a few hours ago after the Bank For International Settlements (BIS) registered a $1.8 billion transfer from the Clinton Foundation (CF) to the Qatar Central Bank (QCB) through the “facilitation/abetment” of JP Morgan Chase & Company (JPM)—and for reasons yet to be firmly established.

take advantage of the same tax laws she's deriding Trump for using?
that's not true....!!!

Real Estate Investment tax code allows this Industry extraordinary tax benefits that other industries do not have access to....the mega real estate investment corps. pay on average only 1% in federal income taxes annually....compare that to the Clintons paying 28%-35% a year in federal income taxes for the past 30 years...
And yet is was no problem for Democrat run NYC and elsewhere until this election. And won't be right after. Seems to be an incentive to invest in real estate more than a way to cheat the government though. And 1% of Manhatten property may well be way more money than the Clintons 35%.

But why did she do it?
Thank you.
cracks me up everytime a hillary supporter claims the right lies.
because, hillary is so pure in thought and deed. LOL
you are backing a lying self serving anti american whore and still have the never to call other people out for lies that didnt affect anyone in the massive numbers that killery has.

Yes YOU can and you do!

Riddle me this, how can the Clinton Foundation transfer $1.8 BILLION, according to the Russians, when their total net assets are less than $400 MILLION???!!!

Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Net Assets: $371,958,668

^^^ idiot lib ALERT!

Link to proof that the Clinton Foundation has $1.8 billion first.
The OP
The OP provides NO proof of anything!
The OP has already been proven a lie by this:

Yes YOU can and you do!

Riddle me this, how can the Clinton Foundation transfer $1.8 BILLION, according to the Russians, when their total net assets are less than $400 MILLION???!!!

^^^ idiot lib ALERT!
^^^ Mindless drone ALERT!

Wow...this thread is attracting all the paid democrat trolls.....impressive....

Lol! The left calls me a Republican, the right calls me a Democrat. I get paid by no one, I must be doing something right.

Link to proof that the Clinton Foundation has $1.8 billion first.
The OP
The OP provides NO proof of anything!
The OP has already been proven a lie by this:

You have proven to be a liar by backing the slut hillary

Forum List

Back