Is Ms. Clinton worried about losing? No? Then why did she move 1.8 billion of her money to Qatar?

Yes YOU can and you do!

Riddle me this, how can the Clinton Foundation transfer $1.8 BILLION, according to the Russians, when their total net assets are less than $400 MILLION???!!!

Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Net Assets: $371,958,668

^^^ idiot lib ALERT!
^^^ Mindless drone ALERT!

Look dummy you obviously don't know the difference between the Clinton's personal assets and the Clinton's foundation assets. Your stupidity is on full display. :itsok:

The E U times is a propaganda media outlet, run by the wife of a skinhead if memory serves....? They are a source of disinformation....for Russians.

Pentagon Warns to Expect 'Radical' Change in U.S. Government Soon
But why did she do it?
She didn't, as you lying scum well know!
Right....but why did she do it?
No matter how many times the lying scum Right are caught lying, they just keep on lying.
Thank you.
cracks me up everytime a hillary supporter claims the right lies.
because, hillary is so pure in thought and deed. LOL
you are backing a lying self serving anti american whore and still have the never to call other people out for lies that didnt affect anyone in the massive numbers that killery has.

Clinton can't be honest to save herself. All that woman knows is lies, she tells them over and over again and when caught, her ass kissing supporters will defend her lies. Pretty sad.

take advantage of the same tax laws she's deriding Trump for using?
that's not true....!!!

Real Estate Investment tax code allows this Industry extraordinary tax benefits that other industries do not have access to....the mega real estate investment corps. pay on average only 1% in federal income taxes annually....compare that to the Clintons paying 28%-35% a year in federal income taxes for the past 30 years...
:bang3:

But why did she do it?
No matter how many times the lying scum Right are caught lying, they just keep on lying.
Thank you.
you are backing a lying self serving anti american whore and still have the never to call other people out for lies that didnt affect anyone in the massive numbers that killery has.

Clinton can't be honest to save herself. All that woman knows is lies, she tells them over and over again and when caught, her ass kissing supporters will defend her lies. Pretty sad.
I know. It irritates me because right after Bush was elected the first time, I switched from the Republican party to independent as soon as his lies became evident.

Thank you.

I know. It irritates me because right after Bush was elected the first time, I switched from the Republican party to independent as soon as his lies became evident.

I backed Bush until the middle of the second term and became an independent.

This the premise of this this thread is wrong. Hillary doesn't have 1.8 million. This is why she connects so well to the middle class, especially poor blacks who are being murdered in the inner city.

Thank you.

I backed Bush until the middle of the second term and became an independent.
Bush was responsible for a whole bunch of republicans leaving the party.
thats however is an important difference between republicans and democrats.
If a republican politician becomes two faced and no longer worthy of the peoples trust, republican voters will not go along with his idiocy.
When a democrat politician does the same, the democrat voters immediately start fabricating lies and excuses, then the realign their own thoughts to make it look like the piece of shit has their best interest in mind.
I think in part thats why republican officials are upset, they want the same sheep backing them that the democrats have.

Thank you.

about the same for me.

But I've detested Hillary since her attacks on Bills 'conquests'.,

To my knowledge, the only one that 'chased' Bill was Monica, and Hillary was berating the wrong people.

She should have been berating Bill

Yes YOU can and you do!

Riddle me this, how can the Clinton Foundation transfer $1.8 BILLION, according to the Russians, when their total net assets are less than $400 MILLION???!!!

Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Net Assets: $371,958,668

^^^ idiot lib ALERT!
^^^ Mindless drone ALERT!

Look dummy you obviously don't know the difference between the Clinton's personal assets and the Clinton's foundation assets. Your stupidity is on full display. :itsok:
The OP's link clearly states that the $1.8 BILLION was transferred from the Clinton Foundation.

From the OP link:

An intriguing Ministry of Finance (MoF) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that elite Western bankers were “stunned/bewildered” a few hours ago after the Bank For International Settlements (BIS) registered a $1.8 billion transfer from the Clinton Foundation (CF) to the Qatar Central Bank (QCB) through the “facilitation/abetment” of JP Morgan Chase & Company (JPM)—and for reasons yet to be firmly established.

Forum List

Back