Is NATO a Viable Military Organization?

Stop raving. The United States has formally equal participation in NATO with funding of its army approximately equal to a half of the world, while funding for the armies of all of Europe was somewhere at the level of 5 percent. Beside this, US army is single professional army with real educated officer corps.
I don't want to fight any more wars for England.

Next time we go with Germany.

I mean it. Enough, already.

But now that elite US troops have dropped 20 IQ points over 20 years, when officers are kissing on cameras, and when they are fucked by the Taliban, who cares about this military power? It's like a big cock that never gets up.

I was just looking at pictures for a request regarding same-sex marriage in the US Army. There are pictures of officers kissing at a wedding. I do not think that this is a fake, in the USA these "marriages" are accepted in almost all states and by federal government.

I really respect the US army, I saw the testing of their marines, not a single European soldier can handle this, their aircraft carriers, submarines and so on, all this was the height of perfection,
once there were shuttles and Star Wars, but this is all a thing of the past, now the United States is only being mocked. If the US Army was the same as under Reagan, it would not have allowed such bullying.

I was just looking at pictures for a request regarding same-sex marriage in the US Army. There are pictures of officers kissing at a wedding. I do not think that this is a fake, in the USA these "marriages" are accepted in almost all states and by federal government.

I really respect the US army, I saw the testing of their marines, not a single European soldier can handle this, their aircraft carriers, submarines and so on, all this was the height of perfection,
once there were shuttles and Star Wars, but this is all a thing of the past, now the United States is only being mocked. If the US Army was the same as under Reagan, it would not have allowed such bullying.
I guess you are just a homophobe.

I guess you are just a homophobe.
I don't give a damn about these words at all, they are for morons, homophobia is the norm, in military cultures they were generally killed, and not just "feared". The bottom line is that if a soldier is wearing pink panties, no one will take them seriously. And the army will fall apart no matter how strong it is.

In fact, the leftist Stalinists were dirty perverts, they constantly sucked on the lips and even managed to put a pedophile Beria at the head of state, but in front of the people they always played out the image of a man, Stalin never fought, was a weak alcoholic, but did not get out of military uniform. All these screens play a colossal role in politics. It's reputation.

I other words, you jumped to conclusions because of your homophobia.

I don't give a damn about these words at all, they are for morons, homophobia is the norm, in military cultures they were generally killed, and not just "feared". The bottom line is that if a soldier is wearing pink panties, no one will take them seriously. And the army will fall apart no matter how strong it is.
Homophobia is not the norm. Alexander the Great was gay. Homosexuality ran rampant through the Greek army. King Richard the 1st was a known homosexual. American Revolution hero Baron Friedrich von Steuben was openly gay.

Just admit you are a homophobe and be done with it.

It's also about support. For example, Russia, despite the Kremlin's Eurocentric policy, still remains a conservative country; among the masses, there is hardly anyone who dares to admit their tolerance at all. Left-wing crooks are clever at using these things. One such compromising photo is enough, and people will turn their backs on America, believing that this is a country of perverts. And this will mean that America will not be able to gain significant influence in Russia solely because of its reputation, and this, in turn, will mean that American policy will not be able to resist the Kremlin, because basically everything is decided not by war, but by politics.
So this is nonsense, America is just selling itself for next to nothing as a cheap whore. This is the point of this show. This is not a joke.

Nobody says that they should be imprisoned or shot, but this should not be put on display and it is unacceptable that they seduce children and dishonor the army in the eyes of foreigners. You just don't understand the cost of such idiotic antics.

Alexander the Great was gay
He was not a real warrior, he was simply promoted by the Islamists.
The Macedonian army is an army of slaves with bare thighs, lined up in a phalanx, with extramurally primitive linear tactics. They achieved their main successes not by war, but by politics. When he went to Persia, all the tops had already rotted there. Everything was sold, Only Artaxerxes Bess, the king of Bactria really fought with them.
Besides the fact that he was a homosexual, he was also a drunk and a glutton, and he was a milksucker who, in principle, could not have military experience.

It's also about support. For example, Russia, despite the Kremlin's Eurocentric policy, still remains a conservative country; among the masses, there is hardly anyone who dares to admit their tolerance at all. Left-wing crooks are clever at using these things. One such compromising photo is enough, and people will turn their backs on America, believing that this is a country of perverts. And this will mean that America will not be able to gain significant influence in Russia solely because of its reputation, and this, in turn, will mean that American policy will not be able to resist the Kremlin, because basically everything is decided not by war, but by politics.
So this is nonsense, America is just selling itself for next to nothing as a cheap whore. This is the point of this show. This is not a joke.

Nobody says that they should be imprisoned or shot, but this should not be put on display and it is unacceptable that they seduce children and dishonor the army in the eyes of foreigners. You just don't understand the cost of such idiotic antics.

Yep! Definitely a homophobe.

You would be hard pressed to determine which are gay and which are not.

He was not a real warrior, he was simply promoted by the Islamists.
The Macedonian army is an army of slaves with bare thighs, lined up in a phalanx, with extramurally primitive linear tactics. They achieved their main successes not by war, but by politics. When he went to Persia, all the tops had already rotted there. Everything was sold, Only Artaxerxes Bess, the king of Bactria really fought with them.
Islamists? My God you are stupid! Alexander lived and died about a thousand years BEFORE Islam.

Better get away with your sweetheart friend. You are not the one with whom a man will discuss such topics.
I am a married father of three, having been married 38 years. Two of my children have served in the United States Army and one still does. STFU about things you know nothing about, which is apparently every thread you compose.

Alexander the Great supported by Islamists 1000 years before Islam existed. That one takes the cake, you fucking mental midget.

Islamists? My God you are stupid! Alexander lived and died about a thousand years BEFORE Islam.
Once again I am convinced that homosexuals have problems with the logical apparatus. If the Islamists glorified Al Iskander, it does not mean that they were his contemporaries, Modern Christian missionaries are not contemporaries of Christ. One thing not follows from another, your logic machine dont work and , you an absolut idiot.

The officers of the US Marine Corps still have an IQ of at least 120. Why did you put this image on yourself? To dishonor the American army?

I am a married father of three, having been married 38 years. Two of my children
This is generally a typical excuse for homosexuals, as if a married man cannot sleep with men, and this is again idiotic logic for idiots. With such a brain, you would not have been able to serve in the American army at least during the Reagan era.

This is generally a typical excuse for homosexuals, as if a married man cannot sleep with men, and this is again idiotic logic for idiots. With such a brain, you would not have been able to serve in the American army at least during the Reagan era.

Ok, twat socket! How about the fact that I am not gay, nor ever had any inclination that way. However, both of my children served in the US Army with openly gay soldiers and had nothing to say but good things about their performance. We all know you are simply a Russian bot intended to stir up our people through social media. It's not working because no one can believe you are that stupid!

Ok, twat socket! How about the fact that I am not gay, nor ever had any inclination that way.

In that case, you are a mentally retarded zombie who trusted leftist propaganda. No straight man in his right mind will support tolerance, because he understands that today he will support it, and tomorrow it will destroy his culture and seduce his children, his children will not be able to live in the forest and be isolated from depravity. And even if a person has deviation, he will simply cope with it or go to a psychologist, but he will not support it.
Just like a conscientious alcoholic will not promote alcoholism

Forum List

Back