🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is North Korea making nuclear weapons because the GOP invaded Iraq for no apparent reason?

Is North Korea making nuclear weapons because the GOP invaded Iraq for no apparent reason?

You gotta wonder, right? Maybe they think they are deterring the US after what Republicans did to Iraq?

No you're a fucking idiot, they've been pursuing nukes since at least Clinton, kill yourself you historically illiterare fucktard.

After the Iraq debacle, if I ran a country I'd immediately pursue nukes as a deterrent against the U.S. Trump's eection proved there are crazy nutjobs in this country that CANNOT be trusted. How many millions of lunatics voted for both Dubya AND Trump?!

If I were part of the rest of the world, I'd try to have as little to do with the U.S. as possible from now on.
If Clinton had done his job NK would have no nukes.

But if course idiots like you think NK and the US are morally equivalent.
Where did I say that?

Regardless, as long as Trump is in power, we're one of the bad guys.

Get the fuck out then faggot, this is Trumps America and we have free helicopter rides for all of you niger dick taking scum.

After the Iraq debacle, if I ran a country I'd immediately pursue nukes as a deterrent against the U.S. Trump's eection proved there are crazy nutjobs in this country that CANNOT be trusted. How many millions of lunatics voted for both Dubya AND Trump?!

If I were part of the rest of the world, I'd try to have as little to do with the U.S. as possible from now on.
But you can be. The borders are open ya know...?
And help to leave your insane ass in charge of the most powerful military in the world? Absolutely not.

Here's the thing though we those "nutjobs" want to stuff treasonous antifa fags like you into ovens.

I still dont understand how we have the right to tell someone they can't have nukes. How is it decided who gets to have nuke and who can't?

Iraq has nothing to do with NK making nukes. They're making nukes because their leaders have small penises they have to find some way to accommodate in other ways.

Where did I say that?

Get the fuck out then faggot, this is Trumps America and we have free helicopter rides for all of you niger dick taking scum.

That's second time today I've seen you use the word ******. Why do you like that word so much?

Where did I say that?

That's second time today I've seen you use the word ******. Why do you like that word so much?

Because it pisses SJW faggots off so much.

The illegal invasion of Iraq put the entire world on notice that the U.S., improperly led, is unpredictable and dangerous. 'Pre-emptive war' is not good policy after the first time; it only invites pre-emptive attack.

Where did I say that?

So you choose to use racial slurs just because it makes people mad?

Where did I say that?

So you choose to use racial slurs just because it makes people mad?

f7bfd433ae27cadf85f7bf108674aed6--halloween-costume-ideas-lana.jpg

WE ARE THE GODS OF THE GREAT MEME WAR
WE ARE THE SHITPOSTERS, THE LEGION OF KEK
WE ARE THE INTERNET, THE DEATH OF THE NORMIES
LULZ AND KEK - WE ARE ONE

You gotta wonder, right? Maybe they think they are deterring the US after what Republicans did to Iraq?
no, you moron.

Nk has been working on nukes for decades.

this has got to be one of your absolute dumbest threads yet.

wow, the first post in the dumbest thread is the 2nd dumbest post of the day.

but it's still early, so try harder and you can beat rdumb

Your theory would make sense if they began developing them in 2003. Is that when their nuclear weapons program started? Go do a little research on that and let us know what you find. :laugh:

Billy Boy CLinton knew Bush would do that which is why he helped them get nukes.....rrrriiigghhttttt

mrbush-thank-you-for-our-freedom.jpg

Forum List

Back