🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Obama a Racist

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
i think if you looked up the definition of 'racist' you just might find a picture of Obama.

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux

i think if you looked up the definition of 'racist' you just might find a picture of Obama.

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux
OK, but the extended question should also be this, is he a reactionary racist or a true racist at heart ? Otherwise is Obama acting out as a racist in his character or within his thinking process, yet all because he has been a victim of repeated racism against himself in his life (or) is he just a racist because he grew up in a racist environment that created his racist persona or thinking process in a way that has created him as a so called real racist from a young age? Could it be that now it is so embedded in him that he is what could be deemed as a true racist at his core or well maybe not ? The same could apply to his religion in which some think that he could be possibly of the Muslim religion in his heart or of the Islamist religion in his heart also.

Trying to justify his own racism by calling Obama a racist. Thread Fail!

there was the typical white person comment
he sat in a black supremacist church for 20 years
attended a black supremacist church for an easter service
appointed a racist AG
has taken sides in various incidents from Martin, Brown and Donald Sterling
created the Office for Excellence in BLACK Education

if he is not a racist he sure has acted stupidly

eta

the comments in his books

Last edited:

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux
OK, but the extended question should also be this, is he a reactionary racist or a true racist at heart ? Otherwise is Obama acting out as a racist in his character or within his thinking process, yet all because he has been a victim of repeated racism against himself in his life (or) is he just a racist because he grew up in a racist environment that created his racist persona or thinking process in a way that has created him as a so called real racist from a young age? Could it be that now it is so embedded in him that he is what could be deemed as a true racist at his core or well maybe not ? The same could apply to his religion in which some think that he could be possibly of the Muslim religion in his heart or of the Islamist religion in his heart also.

Indeed. You are judged by the company you keep.

Yep, Obama is racist.

Geaux

OT but saying Our President is a racist is pure stupidity but can someone tell me....

Can someone tell me why Donald Sterling or Cliven Bundy is a bigoted racist but republicans who want to deny minorities and the poor voting rights are not? Or explain why republicans block a decent wage for many black Americans and women? Is Bundy worse than those who call our president the food stamp president? Or is Sterling more wrong than those legislators who under fund inner city public schools? Are the republicans who cannot vote for immigration reform because they fear immigrants, the good people? How about the republicans who want to control a woman's right to contraception? Can anyone explain the racist signs at tea party gatherings? Can someone explain how our SCOTUS can turn a blind eye to racism and discrimination? We live in a gutless time in which the real truth never reaches the surface and minor idiots manage the airwaves in which the reaction is either apologetic nonsense or bizarre mea culpas.

"We have got this tailspin of culture, in our inner cities in particular, of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working or learning the value and the culture of work, and so there is a real culture problem here that has to be dealt with everybody got to get involved so this what we talk about when we talk about civil society...." Paul Ryan

I find it impossible to believe a person living in America could actually think the quoted words above. Is Paul Ryan that naive or has he lead so sheltered a life that he actually thinks that has any connection to reality? In either case the man appears as a fool, hopefully not a bigoted racist. Paul Ryan On Poverty by thinkprogress - Hear the world s sounds

PS Sterling was a registered republican, not that that matters but just to set the record straight.

"Racism is not about how you look, it is about how people assign meaning to how you look." Robin D.G. Kelley

midcan

can should show us how anyone has been denied voting rights, inner city schools not getting their fair share, that Paul Ryan isn't correct, and how anyone is denied the right to contraception?

seems you are making shit up , not that you are the only one

Yes Obama is a racist

"I don’t believe it is possible to transcend race in this country. Race is a factor in this society. The legacy of Jim Crow and slavery has not gone away. It is not an accident that African-Americans experience high crime rates, are poor, and have less wealth. It is a direct result of our racial history." -- Barack Obama

"That's just how white folks will do you. It wasn't merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn't know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn."-- Barack Obama

The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..." -- Barack Obama

"It is this world, a world where cruise ships throw away more food in a day than most residents of Port-au-Prince see in a year, where white folks' greed runs a world in need, apartheid in one hemisphere, apathy in another hemisphere...That's the world! On which hope sits!" -- Barack Obama quotes Rev. Wright

"I can no more disown (Jeremiah Wright) than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe." -- Barack Obama

"You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." -- Barack Obama

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux

Another drive-by cheap shot posting from someone who just likes to stir the shit without the evidence to back itself up. I use the term "it" rather than he or she since inanimate objects don't have a fucking brain, either.

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux
Yeah sure...Obama is a racist.

Sarah Palin is an atheist.

Mitt Romney is an alchoholic

John McCain is a communist

Bill O'reilly is a hippie liberal

Ann Coulter means what she writes

Bill Maher hates Jews

sure...sure.....

Obama is a narcissistic opportunist. He uses his perceived skin color, perceived lineage, black racism and institutional racism to his benefit.

That is fitting for sure. but that was their plan all along. use his color so he couldn't be criticized or they'll call everyone a racist. But, I guess the people finally got tired of it, thankfully. They have the same plan with Hillary, instead they will accuse everyone of being a SEXIST

Obama is a narcissistic opportunist. He uses his perceived skin color, perceived lineage, black racism and institutional racism to his benefit.

That is fitting for sure. but that was their plan all along. use his color so he couldn't be criticized or they'll call everyone a racist. But, I guess the people finally got tired of it, thankfully. They have the same plan with Hillary, instead they will accuse everyone of being a SEXIST
Oh, for sure. That is why media is dwelling women's issues and 'war on women' issues daily. Prepping for H.R. (Hillary Rodham) Haldeman.

Forum List

Back