🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Obama a Racist

Obama is a narcissistic opportunist. He uses his perceived skin color, perceived lineage, black racism and institutional racism to his benefit.

That is fitting for sure. but that was their plan all along. use his color so he couldn't be criticized or they'll call everyone a racist. But, I guess the people finally got tired of it, thankfully. They have the same plan with Hillary, instead they will accuse everyone of being a SEXIST
Oh, for sure. That is why media is dwelling women's issues and 'war on women' issues daily. Prepping for H.R. (Hillary Rodham) Haldeman.

They're so transparent. I just hope the people really keep all this Obama regime nightmare we have dealt with, being called a racist, having his skin color thrown in their face, etc in mind in the coming election for President.

i think if you looked up the definition of 'racist' you just might find a picture of Obama.

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux
Yes he most definitely must be racist to win two elections and live in the white house. What non-racist Black man would dare do such a thing?
He got there thanks to racist blacks like you and a bunch of insulated guilty whities.

i think if you looked up the definition of 'racist' you just might find a picture of Obama.

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux
Yes he most definitely must be racist to win two elections and live in the white house. What non-racist Black man would dare do such a thing?
He got there thanks to racist blacks like you and a bunch of insulated guilty whities.
You sound butthurt. :laugh:
Dont be like a guber.

Obama is a narcissistic opportunist. He uses his perceived skin color, perceived lineage, black racism and institutional racism to his benefit.

That is fitting for sure. but that was their plan all along. use his color so he couldn't be criticized or they'll call everyone a racist. But, I guess the people finally got tired of it, thankfully. They have the same plan with Hillary, instead they will accuse everyone of being a SEXIST
Oh, for sure. That is why media is dwelling women's issues and 'war on women' issues daily. Prepping for H.R. (Hillary Rodham) Haldeman.

They're so transparent. I just hope the people really keep all this Obama regime nightmare we have dealt with, being called a racist, having his skin color thrown in their face, etc in mind in the coming election for President.

the roblem is that you can't mention Obama's racism without being

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux
it will never happen again

the roblem is that you can't mention Obama's racism without being

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux

it will never happen again
Sure it will. You cant stop it.

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux
Dont be like a guber.
You Gruberites elected him.

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux
Dont be like a guber.
We know. Must have been painful for you to watch those white guys loose.

Yes, Obama is racist

-Geaux
Dont be like a guber.
Loose? You tell 'em, Retardayshawn Gruber.

Dont be like a guber.
Loose? You tell 'em, Retardayshawn Gruber.
You must really be mad both white guys lost. You are reduced to the typo gambit.

Forum List

Back