Is Obama black?

And then recoil in horror when someone points out that they are racists.

you are like listening to a loop tape recording, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, :lmao:

But no- it is just another one of USMB's racists threads, started by the usual conservative racists here.

you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, .

just another racist

you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist,

You don't want to be called a racist-

you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist,

It's the left who are the racist. that's all they can see in life. racist this racist that blaa blaa blaaa. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To Stephanie and Redfish and their fellow travellers, it is perfectly natural to start threads entirely about race- and how black someone is.

By your logic Hillary is a racist because she points out Obama's blackness constantly to smear Republicans.

Well if Hillary had started this thread- wondering what 'color' President Obama is after 7 years of his presidency- you might have a point.

But no- it is just another one of USMB's racists threads, started by the usual conservative racists here.
Hillary is running for fucking president, dumbass. This thread has nothing on a Democrat front-runner presidential campaign.

She accused the nationally elected Republican Party of blocking Obama's nominee because of Obama's blackness. She is clearly pointing out his supposed otherness, but you like when Democrats do it.

Well if Hillary had started this thread- wondering what 'color' President Obama is after 7 years of his presidency- you might have a point.

Because that is what the racists do.

you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist,

My observation is that racists really, really dislike the word racist- and really object when the word racist is used.

you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, you are racist, .
My observation is that racists really, really dislike the word racist- and really object when the word racist is used.

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

So please explain why he is black or African American.
This is a concern of yours?

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

If he were full white nobody would have ever heard of him....think about it
What an envious thing to say, Bi-Catfish.

He's barley black. looks more white/tan to me. but he USES black for his hate agenda against us and for using black people to do his dirty work, like whipping up riots and almost burning down whole towns. he needs and uses that for a distraction while he puts all kinds of changes of our polices and rule of law on us. thankfully the most Destructive of them has been held up in the Court
I've never heard of "barley black" before, Staphanie.

BTW...don't forget to buy your cheese doodles before March 5th....Stock up now!

It's the left who are the racist. that's all they can see in life. racist this racist that blaa blaa blaaa. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To Stephanie and Redfish and their fellow travellers, it is perfectly natural to start threads entirely about race- and how black someone is.

By your logic Hillary is a racist because she points out Obama's blackness constantly to smear Republicans.

Hillary is running for fucking president, dumbass. This thread has nothing on a Democrat front-runner presidential campaign.

She accused the nationally elected Republican Party of blocking Obama's nominee because of Obama's blackness. She is clearly pointing out his supposed otherness, but you like when Democrats do it.

If this thread was on a government site you wouldn't be as much of an idiot for challenging my more than adequate retort to your ridiculous criticism of this harmless thread.

Hillary's racial BS(and Obama's and Biden's etc)says far more about how disgusting your party is as a whole and has been than "racist" threads on a forum loaded with blatantly racist Guno threads that many on here blindly support.

WTF DARK ARAB?!!!

have you seen pictures of him? He was a dark arab. not a black African.
:lol: :lmao: :rofl: I love it when you put your ignorance right out there like a flag.

Why would anyone but a racist start this thread?

as much as you are whining about "RACE" makes you as much a racist as those you are accusing. :up:

And again why would anyone but a racist start this thread?
I just realized I have not been complete in my conclusions on why racists are so amped up about Obama. I just realized thats its more than he is a Black man holding the highest office in the land. Its more than he speaks out on race issues sometimes. I think the thing that sticks at the craw of the racists and drive them insane with rage the most is the fact that his mother willingly had sex with a pure Black African.

If this thread was on a government site t.

If this board was on a government site, I would object to the waste of our tax money.

This is a concern of yours?

I think after 7 years- Redfish just realized- with great horror- that President Obama is black....

'Saturday Night Live' Jokes About What Happened 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black'

Why would anyone but a racist start this thread?

as much as you are whining about "RACE" makes you as much a racist as those you are accusing. :up:

And again why would anyone but a racist start this thread?
I just realized I have not been complete in my conclusions on why racists are so amped up about Obama. I just realized thats its more than he is a Black man holding the highest office in the land. Its more than he speaks out on race issues sometimes. I think the thing that sticks at the craw of the racists and drive them insane with rage the most is the fact that his mother willingly had sex with a pure Black African.

Not all of them- but for those who attack his dead mother on a regular basis- oh certainly.

Forum List

Back