Is Obama black?

It's the left who are the racist. that's all they can see in life. racist this racist that blaa blaa blaaa. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's the left who are the racist. that's all they can see in life. racist this racist that blaa blaa blaaa. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To Stephanie and Redfish and their fellow travellers, it is perfectly natural to start threads entirely about race- and how black someone is.

And then recoil in horror when someone points out that they are racists.

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background
You are such a fucking ignorant bitch!

From your own words President Obama can not be African American and two biracial couples would still have a biracial child and the fact that it was stated he is biracial even in his family history mean you are fucking stupid as can be!

Four hundred years is not recent and you are reaching as usual.

I bet you believe blacks can not be racist, right?
I didnt say Obama cant be an African American. I think you have managed to confuse yourself pretty badly due to being so emotional about the subject.

So fuck you and he is biracial and you are a fucking racist!

If the fucking racists want to call President Obama 'biracial' that is their right.

he is biracial, would you prefer half breed?

I am not surprised by what racists call the President- mulatto, half-breed, n*gger.......
"Mulatto" and "half-breed" are off limits but "redneck", "trailer trash" and "white trash" aren't?

Very telling.

To Stephanie and Redfish and their fellow travellers, it is perfectly natural to start threads entirely about race- and how black someone is.

By your logic Hillary is a racist because she points out Obama's blackness constantly to smear Republicans.

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background
I didnt say Obama cant be an African American. I think you have managed to confuse yourself pretty badly due to being so emotional about the subject.

If the fucking racists want to call President Obama 'biracial' that is their right.

I am not surprised by what racists call the President- mulatto, half-breed, n*gger.......
"Mulatto" and "half-breed" are off limits but "redneck", "trailer trash" and "white trash" aren't?

Very telling.
didn't you know they get to decide what words we all can speak now. ? they also get to decide who bakes cakes. if you've seen what they've called black republicans, what they called Mrs.Palin on here your hair would singe. but but that's ok because it's them I guess. :rolleyes-41:

Very telling.
didn't you know they get to decide what words we all can speak now. ? they also get to decide who bakes cakes. if you've seen what they've called black republicans, what they called Mrs.Palin on here your hair would singe.
It is the black supremacist black Democrats who call black Republicans names while self-loathing white liberals follow their lead. The names that white Republicans endure just because they are not all lunatics with Stockholm Syndrome is far far far worse.

Very telling.

I find all just as objectionable.

That you don't is indeed very telling.

By your logic Hillary is a racist because she points out Obama's blackness constantly to smear Republicans.

Well if Hillary had started this thread- wondering what 'color' President Obama is after 7 years of his presidency- you might have a point.

But no- it is just another one of USMB's racists threads, started by the usual conservative racists here.

Very telling.
didn't you know they get to decide what words we all can speak now. ? they also get to decide who bakes cakes. if you've seen what they've called black republicans, what they called Mrs.Palin on here your hair would singe.
It is the black supremacist black Democrats who call black Republicans names while self-loathing white liberals follow their lead. The names that white Republicans endure just because they are not all lunatics with Stockholm Syndrome is far far far worse.

LOL.....meanwhile....it is one of your fellow racist conservatives who started this thread all about President Obama- and his race.

Not a Democrat- probably not even a Republican- just another racist conservative- wanting to talk once again about President Obama's race.

Like yourself.

Very telling.
didn't you know they get to decide what words we all can speak now. ? they also get to decide who bakes cakes. if you've seen what they've called black republicans, what they called Mrs.Palin on here your hair would singe. but but that's ok because it's them I guess. :rolleyes-41:

Conservative racists like yourself have the freedom to say what you will.

But you don't have freedom from criticism for what you say.

You don't want to be called a racist- well not starting threads entirely about the President's race would be one way to begin.

Very telling.

The only person to ever punish someone for calling someone "white trash" is Donald Trump.

Democrats see nothing wrong with the term, and neither do most Republicans.

"Mulatto" and "half-breed" just sound wrong in a society where mixed people make up a significant portion of the population, while "white trash" and "redneck" are explicitly racial and derogatory toward specific groups of people for no reason in a supposedly pc society.

Very telling.

"Mulatto" and "half-breed" just sound wrong in a society where mixed people make up a significant portion of the population.

No Mulatto and 'half'breed' sound wrong in any non-racist society.

'half-breed' was always used as a racial insult, mulatto less so but certainly is used as one now- a more politically correct way of saying 'half-n*gger"

Well if Hillary had started this thread- wondering what 'color' President Obama is after 7 years of his presidency- you might have a point.

But no- it is just another one of USMB's racists threads, started by the usual conservative racists here.
Hillary is running for fucking president, dumbass. This thread has nothing on a Democrat front-runner presidential campaign.

She accused the nationally elected Republican Party of blocking Obama's nominee because of Obama's blackness. She is clearly pointing out his supposed otherness, but you like when Democrats do it.

Very telling.

"Mulatto" and "half-breed" just sound wrong in a society where mixed people make up a significant portion of the population.

No Mulatto and 'half'breed' sound wrong in any non-racist society.

'half-breed' was always used as a racial insult, mulatto less so but certainly is used as one now- a more politically correct way of saying 'half-n*gger"
Mulatto has some racial connotations(black/white), but "half-breed" is just a less nice word for "mixed".

Neither word has to be derogatory.

There are no white african americans. If you know one please explain.

dave_matthews_aa.jpg

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

So please explain why he is black or African American.

Is this an attempt at sarcasm? Or are you purposely trying to set a new USMB record for abject stupidity and five lights denial of reality?

sarcasm with a touch of reality. the guy is half white and yet gets treated as 100% black. I find that curious and disingenuous.

Do we have some different standard of treatment for "half-black" and "half-white" that I'm unaware of?

Nope, just makes him the average run of the mill mulatto

Frankly, I view the parsing of exact percentages of racial heritage, and the quaint terminology that goes with it, is a sign of vestigial bigotry.

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

So please explain why he is black or African American.

Have you seen him?

Uhh, yeah. he does have some black features. apparently his fathers genes prevailed.

I hadn't noticed that he had any NON-black features.

But since race is really not much more than an issue of appearance - aside from certain isolated medical concerns - that pretty much answers the question. Why do you think people spent so long arguing that it was a superficial and largely irrelevant division? It's pretty much only racists, on both sides of the question, who spend large amounts of time parsing out percentages and skin shadings and invented "philosophical" differences as though they matter.

He's black. So what? :dunno:

the 'so what' is that since he is half white, he could also be called white. But I get it, he got more freebees by calling himself black. Same with Beyoncé and Halle Berry. Half white but called black.

Why cant we just call all of them people? Why must every activity be race based? That is my real question in this thread.

No, he can't be called white, because - again - race is almost entirely a matter of appearance, and he doesn't appear white. To offer a description of someone that doesn't actually fit their description is ludicrous.

Like I said, parsing out racial percentages is pretty much an activity for bigots and racists. I myself don't give a rat's ass about race, and I see what I see. It's a lot easier to do when you don't attach any positive or negative connotations to the facts.

Forum List

Back