Is Obama black?

Yes 400 years is recent. Thats where my ancestors start here in the US.

I dont see whats so hard about the math. If his mom was pure white he would technically be biracial. She isnt pure white so he cant be biracial.

I dont get what his father being from Kenya has to do with Obama being from the US? Since he isnt pure Kenyan and not from Kenya he would be an African American or Black. A white person from a country in Africa is called by whatever country they are from. I.E. Eritrean American if they are from Eritrea.

You are such a fucking ignorant bitch!

From your own words President Obama can not be African American and two biracial couples would still have a biracial child and the fact that it was stated he is biracial even in his family history mean you are fucking stupid as can be!

Four hundred years is not recent and you are reaching as usual.

I bet you believe blacks can not be racist, right?
I didnt say Obama cant be an African American. I think you have managed to confuse yourself pretty badly due to being so emotional about the subject.

So fuck you and he is biracial and you are a fucking racist!

If the fucking racists want to call President Obama 'biracial' that is their right.

he is biracial, would you prefer half breed?

I am not surprised by what racists call the President- mulatto, half-breed, n*gger.......

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

So please explain why he is black or African American.

I do not understand why you care.

African Americans call him black- Barack Obama calls himself black- in December 1955, he would have been required by law to ride at the back of the bus.

And really- you are repeating that old bizarre racist lie that his father was an Arab? Are you blind as well as ignorant?

His father was an arab. Do you know that much of the population of Africa is Arab? WTF do you think Egyptians and Libyans are? Hint, not negro Africans.
No dummy. His father was Kenyan. There is no race called Arab. The original Arabs, Egyptians, and Libyans were Black people.

Kenyan is not a race, fool. the people of north Africa and the mid east are arabs, one can be an arab without being a muslim (Israelis are arabs), one can be an arab without being African (Syrians are arabs, but Egyptians are arab/Africans.

The basic question of the thread is why does Obama choose to call himself black rather than any of his other legitimate heritages?

From your own words President Obama can not be African American and two biracial couples would still have a biracial child and the fact that it was stated he is biracial even in his family history mean you are fucking stupid as can be!

I didnt say Obama cant be an African American. I think you have managed to confuse yourself pretty badly due to being so emotional about the subject.

If the fucking racists want to call President Obama 'biracial' that is their right.

He is neither since his mom isnt pure white.

she looks pretty white in those nude pictures. what do you think she was?

I am not surprised by what racists call the President- mulatto, half-breed, n*gger.......
I think its avoidance behavior to keep from calling him Black or African American. Kinda weird because if the racists had their way he would be picking cotton right along with the other Black people.

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

African Americans call him black- Barack Obama calls himself black- in December 1955, he would have been required by law to ride at the back of the bus.

And really- you are repeating that old bizarre racist lie that his father was an Arab? Are you blind as well as ignorant?

His father was an arab. Do you know that much of the population of Africa is Arab? WTF do you think Egyptians and Libyans are? Hint, not negro Africans.

Just keep lying Redfish- lies and racism- it is what you do best.

I am probably the least racist person on USMB. Telling it like it is is not racist, its just the opposite.

I think its avoidance behavior to keep from calling him Black or African American. Kinda weird because if the racists had their way he would be picking cotton right along with the other Black people.

Bill Clinton said he should be bringing them coffee.

No dummy. His father was Kenyan. There is no race called Arab. The original Arabs, Egyptians, and Libyans were Black people.

Kenyan is not a race, fool. the people of north Africa and the mid east are arabs, one can be an arab without being a muslim (Israelis are arabs), one can be an arab without being African (Syrians are arabs, but Egyptians are arab/Africans.

The basic question of the thread is why does Obama choose to call himself black rather than any of his other legitimate heritages?
I know Kenyan is not a race dummy. Neither is Arab. Saudia Arabia is where Arabs come from dummy.

Obama calls himself Black because thats what he is more than anything else.

Which means what?

I know Kenyan is not a race dummy. Neither is Arab. Saudia Arabia is where Arabs come from dummy.

did you fail fractions in the 6th grade? half is not more.

so now arabs only come from Saudi Arabia?

Which means what?

the Clintons are racists.

did you fail fractions in the 6th grade? half is not more.

I know. More than half is more.

so now arabs only come from Saudi Arabia?
Correct. Thats where all Arabs came from.

Which means what?

Oh I get it. You needed a deflection.

African is not a race in Africa either.

Today the largest ethnic groups in North Africa are Berbers, Arabs and Africans, and is predominantly Muslim, with Jewish minority in Morocco and Tunisia and significant Christian minority in Egypt, Algeria,[19] Morocco[20] and Tunisia.[21]

The people of Kenya are largely 'African' which is what we would normally call 'black' here in the United States- such as Barack Obama Senior.

Barack Obama Jr. was the child of a white woman and a black man- such a biracial child here in the United States has commonly also been called 'black'.

That is how Barack Obama Jr. has referred to himself for as long as you have been aware of him, it is what the African American community in the United States refers to him.

The basic question of this thread is your desire bring up race and the President- i.e. this topic is a product of your racism.

Just keep lying Redfish- lies and racism- it is what you do best.

I am probably the least racist person on USMB. Telling it like it is is not racist, its just the opposite.

Yet you started this entire thread based on nothing but questioning race- when it comes to the President.

Yep- racist.

Which means what?

Yet the Clinton's are not the one who started this thread- which is entirely about race- questioning the President's race.

Oh and of course your lies about the President.

Because this thread is nothing but racism.

wasn't it you guys who said a "drop of black blood" made someone black?

and now you're whining?

don't you have anything that matters to turn your attention to? or are you bored playing solitaire?

Why would anyone but a racist start this thread?

Why would anyone but someone who wants to define someone by his race start this thread?

Forum List

Back