Is Obama black?

What is wrong for calling him a mulatto or Mestizo?

It is actually what he is or do you want people to deny what his mother was and that is white?

I do not see what the problem is with using the correct term for him and he is just like me and just a mutt because he is mixed and not a pure blood of anything...

Now call me a racist for claiming he is a mutt like me...

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with acknowledging his multi-ethnic ancestry. But historically mulattos have been considered an even lower racial category than blacks. Term is generally considered pejorative in American language because it didn't simply refer to racial identity, it referred to the disdain for such racial identity.

But mainly, I'm just pointing out the irony of fundamentally racists morons like the OP are the ones denying Obama is black, and how after seven years of their own racist contempt for Obama they are disregarding his blackness in favor of what has historically been even lower than black.

Read my first response and add in that because some consider the term to be wrong it is one that is still used and by me it is not as being lower class but what they are.

I also pointed out the fact the OP is incorrect because President Obama is African American because of his father being from Kenya, and there are white African Americans too. ( I know how dare I write that! )

As for his skin color, well do the paper bag test that some in the African American community do and remember there is racism on all sides and there are some blacks that do look down at President Obama for being biracial...
There are no white african americans. If you know one please explain.

What do you call a white person from Africa that become a U.S. Citizen?

I find it sickening that those like you believe that only blacks come from the African Continent when there are whites from there!
Depends on what country he came from. I know this white guy from Nigeria so I would call him a Nigerian American. You still havent provided me an example of a white african american.

So seeing President Obama father is from Kenya then President Obama is not African American, right or will you argue differently?

Those like you like to use skin color to tell someone what they can or can not be and Charlize Theron is from South Africa and if she became a U.S. citizen she would be African American, or will you deny this and want the South put on it because you can not accept white people being from Africa and your racist view is only blacks can be called African American?

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with acknowledging his multi-ethnic ancestry. But historically mulattos have been considered an even lower racial category than blacks. Term is generally considered pejorative in American language because it didn't simply refer to racial identity, it referred to the disdain for such racial identity.

But mainly, I'm just pointing out the irony of fundamentally racists morons like the OP are the ones denying Obama is black, and how after seven years of their own racist contempt for Obama they are disregarding his blackness in favor of what has historically been even lower than black.

Read my first response and add in that because some consider the term to be wrong it is one that is still used and by me it is not as being lower class but what they are.

I also pointed out the fact the OP is incorrect because President Obama is African American because of his father being from Kenya, and there are white African Americans too. ( I know how dare I write that! )

As for his skin color, well do the paper bag test that some in the African American community do and remember there is racism on all sides and there are some blacks that do look down at President Obama for being biracial...

I find it sickening that those like you believe that only blacks come from the African Continent when there are whites from there!
Depends on what country he came from. I know this white guy from Nigeria so I would call him a Nigerian American. You still havent provided me an example of a white african american.

So seeing President Obama father is from Kenya then President Obama is not African American, right or will you argue differently?

Those like you like to use skin color to tell someone what they can or can not be and Charlize Theron is from South Africa and if she became a U.S. citizen she would be African American, or will you deny this and want the South put on it because you can not accept white people being from Africa and your racist view is only blacks can be called African American?
Obama isnt from Kenya. His father was. His mom was born in the US and so was he. I would simply call him Black

No he is clearly yellow.
You need to get your eyes checked or your tv adjusted.

Is President Obama Black or Biracial aka Mulatto?
Black

You are kidding right?

He is not black but biracial and to deny it is showing how ignorant you are and being disrespectful to his mother and his mother family!
No. I'm not kidding. He even marked his census as an African American. How is that being disrespectful to his mom? They are part Black themselves.

Obama isnt from Kenya. His father was. His mom was born in the US and so was he I would simply call him Black

He is not black seeing his mother was white, so he is biracial but those like you want to deny this because all you see is skin color and hate the fact he is half white.

Obama isnt from Kenya. His father was. His mom was born in the US and so was he I would simply call him Black

He is not black seeing his mother was white, so he is biracial but those like you want to deny this because all you see is skin color and hate the fact he is half white.
I have a daughter whos mother is white and she is Black. Black has nothing to do with you being biracial. Its a designation you choose if you have recent African ancestry in you. There are many people that simply call themselves biracial. Obama isnt one of them. BTW I am still waiting for you to show me just one white African american.

Last edited:
No he is clearly yellow.

Black

You are kidding right?

He is not black but biracial and to deny it is showing how ignorant you are and being disrespectful to his mother and his mother family!
No. I'm not kidding. He even marked his census as an African American. How is that being disrespectful to his mom? They are part Black themselves.

His mother was black or part black?

Really reaching there?

There might be but no absolute proof seeing records were destroyed, so now you want President Obama mother to be black or biracial, right?

He is biracial and those like you only see skin color and hate anyone that disagree with your notion he was biracial.

Also before you go to some fringe left site here is the article you are trying to claim claim she was black and in it it states it is not absolute but possible, so learn to read first!

Barack Obama's mother 'probably the descendant of a black slave'

Black

You are kidding right?

Really reaching there?

There might be but no absolute proof seeing records were destroyed, so now you want President Obama mother to be black or biracial, right?

He is biracial and those like you only see skin color and hate anyone that disagree with your notion he was biracial.

Also before you go to some fringe left site here is the article you are trying to claim claim she was black and in it it states it is not absolute but possible, so learn to read first!

His mother is descended from the first documented enslaved person in the US. She is part Black. He cant be bi racial because that would mean equal parts Black and White. He has more African DNA than white DNA.

Obama descended from slave ancestor

"The genealogy Web site Ancestry.com has done research that they say confirms that Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama’s mother, is descended from a historically significant Virginia slave named John Punch."

I have a daughter whos mother is white and she is Black. Black has nothing to do with you being biracial. Its a designation you choose if you have African ancestry in you. There are many people that simply call themselves biracial. Obama isnt one of them. BTW I am still waiting for you to show me just one white African american.

I have pointed out the fact someone from South Africa that is white that come here to become American would be consider African American, so it is you that believe only blacks can be African American.

Also had President Obama father became a U.S. Citizen he would not have been African American according to your own standard and would have been Kenyan American, and President Obama is not African American according to your own standard and is just American, because he is not from Kenya.

President Obama is biracial and you are a racist!

Black

You are kidding right?

Really reaching there?

His mother is descended from the first documented enslaved person in the US. She is part Black. He cant be bi racial because that would mean equal parts Black and White. He has more African DNA than white DNA.

You can not fucking read can you?

The article stated it is not absolute and you just read it is possible and believe it is true!

He is biracial and your racist ass can not stand it!

If a white person is mixed into the blood of a black then it make them biracial no matter how much you hate that fact!

His mother was white with the possible chance of having black blood in here, but records were destroyed so they wrote it is possible but you conclude it is true, and even if she had black in here it was so far down the line that they were consider white when she was alive, so biracial you racist bigot!

I have a daughter whos mother is white and she is Black. Black has nothing to do with you being biracial. Its a designation you choose if you have African ancestry in you. There are many people that simply call themselves biracial. Obama isnt one of them. BTW I am still waiting for you to show me just one white African american.

I have pointed out the fact someone from South Africa that is white that come here to become American would be consider African American, so it is you that believe only blacks can be African American.

Also had President Obama father became a U.S. Citizen he would not have been African American according to your own standard and would have been Kenyan American, and President Obama is not African American according to your own standard and is just American, because he is not from Kenya.

No they would be considered South African American. Africa is a continent not a country. Thats not a fact youre claiming. Its a misguided opinion.

Correct. If his father had become a citizen he would have been a Kenyan American but he didnt and he is not Obama. Since Obama has recent ancestry from Africa he can call himself African American.

In order to be biracial you would need equal parts. His mom has recent African DNA as well so he is not bi racial.

You are kidding right?

Really reaching there?

The article stated it is not absolute and you just read it is possible and believe it is true!

If a white person is mixed into the blood of a black then it make them biracial no matter how much you hate that fact!

His mother was white with the possible chance of having black blood in here, but records were destroyed so they wrote it is possible but you conclude it is true, and even if she had black in here it was so far down the line that they were consider white when she was alive, so biracial you racist bigot!
No the article says the DNA test "confirmed". I think you are the one having issues reading. Maybe if you were not so upset you would have seen that.

No they would be considered South African American. Africa is a continent not a country. Thats not a fact youre claiming. Its a misguided opinion.

Correct. If his father had become a citizen he would have been a Kenyan American but he didnt and he is not Obama. Since Obama has recent ancestry from Africa he can call himself African American.

In order to be biracial you would need equal parts. His mom has recent African DNA as well so he is not bi racial.

Eleven Generations is of suppose slave blood is recent to you?

four hundred years is recent to you?

your math is really bad, and he is bi-racial and according to your own response his father was from Kenya but yet President Obama is still African American according to your bigoted ass because his ancestor came from the continent of Africa but if a white person ancestor came from Africa they can not be consider because they are not black, so yeah you are a racist asshole that hate white people!

You are kidding right?

Really reaching there?

No the article says the DNA test "confirmed". I think you are the one having issues reading. Maybe if you were not so upset you would have seen that.

I read the entire article so you are the fucking retard here!

Also how many years ago was that?

How do you get recent you stupid idiot?

So according to you because my great great grandmother is from Scotland that make me Scottish and not Canadian, right?

You are a fucking idiot, and let be factual you have a problem with white people and believe President Obama is pure 100% black and no white in him at all.

Also the ancestor that you are claiming would have had biracial kids, and seeing his mother is white consider by the U.S. government mean he is a biracial child, so fuck off by trying to claim he is only black and African.

your math is really bad, and he is bi-racial and according to your own response his father was from Kenya but yet President Obama is still African American according to your bigoted ass because his ancestor came from the continent of Africa but if a white person ancestor came from Africa they can not be consider because they are not black, so yeah you are a racist asshole that hate white people!
Yes 400 years is recent. Thats where my ancestors start here in the US.

I dont see whats so hard about the math. If his mom was pure white he would technically be biracial. She isnt pure white so he cant be biracial.

I dont get what his father being from Kenya has to do with Obama being from the US? Since he isnt pure Kenyan and not from Kenya he would be an African American or Black. A white person from a country in Africa is called by whatever country they are from. I.E. Eritrean American if they are from Eritrea.

Really reaching there?

So according to you because my great great grandmother is from Scotland that make me Scottish and not Canadian, right?

You are a fucking idiot, and let be factual you have a problem with white people and believe President Obama is pure 100% black and no white in him at all.

Also the ancestor that you are claiming would have had biracial kids, and seeing his mother is white consider by the U.S. government mean he is a biracial child, so fuck off by trying to claim he is only black and African.
If you read the article then you should have seen it said that it was "confirmed". I even quoted it so you could see. Scottish isnt a race. Its a country. Neither is canadian. Youre just white unless you have some Black or NA DNA in you,

Really reaching there?

If you read the article then you should have seen it said that it was "confirmed". I even quoted it so you could see. Scottish isnt a race. Its a country. Neither is canadian. Youre just white unless you have some Black or NA DNA in you,

He is biracial and here is what was said:

" While the destruction of some records means there is no absolute proof, the researchers said DNA evidence and records of another branch of the Bunch family being "mulatto" left them confident. "

Hell in the article it stated mulatto and biracial connection, so he is biracial even from the article!

Now you need to contact those people and tell them that there is no such thing as biracial and you have confirmed it for them...

Also recent is 1640?

So now I have established that he is indeed biracial and you hate white people and can not understand what absolute mean and can not do math it seem you will tell me that you believe white people are the mark of Cain, right?

He is biracial and here is what was said:

" While the destruction of some records means there is no absolute proof, the researchers said DNA evidence and records of another branch of the Bunch family being "mulatto" left them confident. "

Hell in the article it stated mulatto and biracial connection, so he is biracial even from the article!

Now you need to contact those people and tell them that there is no such thing as biracial and you have confirmed it for them...

Also recent is 1640?

So now I have established that he is indeed biracial and you hate white people and can not understand what absolute mean and can not do math it seem you will tell me that you believe white people are the mark of Cain, right?
No he is not biracial and you are looking at an outdated site. DNA testing confirmed it. There is no debate on that.

Obama descended from slave ancestor

"
The genealogy Web site Ancestry.com has done research that they say confirms that Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama’s mother, is descended from a historically significant Virginia slave named John Punch."

Yes 400 years is recent. Thats where my ancestors start here in the US.

I dont see whats so hard about the math. If his mom was pure white he would technically be biracial. She isnt pure white so he cant be biracial.

I dont get what his father being from Kenya has to do with Obama being from the US? Since he isnt pure Kenyan and not from Kenya he would be an African American or Black. A white person from a country in Africa is called by whatever country they are from. I.E. Eritrean American if they are from Eritrea.

You are such a fucking ignorant bitch!

From your own words President Obama can not be African American and two biracial couples would still have a biracial child and the fact that it was stated he is biracial even in his family history mean you are fucking stupid as can be!

Four hundred years is not recent and you are reaching as usual.

I bet you believe blacks can not be racist, right?

Forum List

Back