Is Obama black?

Is Obama Black?

Who the hell cares? He could be purple for all I care. Policies, ideology, and actions are what matter, nothing else. Competence, honor, integrity...none of them have colors.

That gorilla looking wife of his is PURE negro.

Those two nappy headed offspring are 1/4 Caucasian thanks to dad. What are THEY? Are they what is referred to as "high yellow"?

Pick your race or sex, it's all political correctness... Lol

So I guess now you RWnuts have decided that that all your RWnut pals who have said for years that Obama only got elected because he's black

were and are full of shit?

3 reasons
black pride
white guilt
biased media

and a possible 4th, weak GOP candidates who ran bad campaigns

So I guess now you RWnuts have decided that that all your RWnut pals who have said for years that Obama only got elected because he's black

were and are full of shit?

3 reasons
black pride
white guilt
biased media

and a possible 4th, weak GOP candidates who ran bad campaigns

Black pride? WTF is wrong with you?

You conservatives just can't admit that you're a dying breed.

Obama's father was African, his mother was American

Guess that makes him African-American

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.s

So please explain why he is black or African American.
Because we all know Black genes are dominant. Also because he said so. Also because his mother is descended from the first documented enslaved African. White people always trying to change history. :laugh:.

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

Is this an attempt at sarcasm? Or are you purposely trying to set a new USMB record for abject stupidity and five lights denial of reality?

sarcasm with a touch of reality. the guy is half white and yet gets treated as 100% black. I find that curious and disingenuous.
You being white I can understand your confusion. Dont worry too much over it. Your understanding or non understanding isnt relevant to the situation.

he IS a fucking MULATTO, i do not care what he or libertards want to call him the FACT is, he is a fucking half breed MULATTO!!!! ...... :up:

Bruce_T_Laney

Here's my point exactly. Is Obama black? Is he African American? His he mixed ethnicity? Or is he a "fucking half breed mulatto"?

For these anal douches Obama has always been black up to the point where it occurs to them that they can cast him into an even lower racial identity and dump even more contempt and racial hatred on him.

I want you to know why you wrote that?

The fact is President Obama is neither full white nor full black and to claim he is black is nonsense. He is Mulatto and because you do not like the term is not my problem. It has been used for many, many years until the 21st century, but still the correct term to use when describing what President Obama is.

Next someone will get upset by pointing out the actual fact that President Obama is a biracial individual, and will demand those like me just focus on his skin color and ignore his mother was white.

Also he is African American and only a ignorant fool would argue otherwise seeing his father was from Kenya. ( I know you are no arguing the African American part )

For me I could give a flying fuck what color or where President Obama bloodline came from because I will judge him on the issues, and I am not a fan of him, but if someone ask me what President Obama is to me then I will say mulatto because the term might be consider archaic it is one that I was raised to use to describe biracial children from black and white couples...

As for others using it in another way, well I am not them, and yes President Obama is a mutt just like me except I look white but I have a brother that look Lebanese!

What is wrong for calling him a mulatto or Mestizo?

It is actually what he is or do you want people to deny what his mother was and that is white?

I do not see what the problem is with using the correct term for him and he is just like me and just a mutt because he is mixed and not a pure blood of anything...

Now call me a racist for claiming he is a mutt like me...

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with acknowledging his multi-ethnic ancestry. But historically mulattos have been considered an even lower racial category than blacks. Term is generally considered pejorative in American language because it didn't simply refer to racial identity, it referred to the disdain for such racial identity.

But mainly, I'm just pointing out the irony of fundamentally racists morons like the OP are the ones denying Obama is black, and how after seven years of their own racist contempt for Obama they are disregarding his blackness in favor of what has historically been even lower than black.

Read my first response and add in that because some consider the term to be wrong it is one that is still used and by me it is not as being lower class but what they are.

I also pointed out the fact the OP is incorrect because President Obama is African American because of his father being from Kenya, and there are white African Americans too. ( I know how dare I write that! )

As for his skin color, well do the paper bag test that some in the African American community do and remember there is racism on all sides and there are some blacks that do look down at President Obama for being biracial...

It is actually what he is or do you want people to deny what his mother was and that is white?

I do not see what the problem is with using the correct term for him and he is just like me and just a mutt because he is mixed and not a pure blood of anything...

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with acknowledging his multi-ethnic ancestry. But historically mulattos have been considered an even lower racial category than blacks. Term is generally considered pejorative in American language because it didn't simply refer to racial identity, it referred to the disdain for such racial identity.

But mainly, I'm just pointing out the irony of fundamentally racists morons like the OP are the ones denying Obama is black, and how after seven years of their own racist contempt for Obama they are disregarding his blackness in favor of what has historically been even lower than black.

Read my first response and add in that because some consider the term to be wrong it is one that is still used and by me it is not as being lower class but what they are.

I also pointed out the fact the OP is incorrect because President Obama is African American because of his father being from Kenya, and there are white African Americans too. ( I know how dare I write that! )

As for his skin color, well do the paper bag test that some in the African American community do and remember there is racism on all sides and there are some blacks that do look down at President Obama for being biracial...
There are no white african americans. If you know one please explain.

What do you call a white person from Africa that become a U.S. Citizen?

I find it sickening that those like you believe that only blacks come from the African Continent when there are whites from there!

What do you call a white person from Africa that become a U.S. Citizen?

I find it sickening that those like you believe that only blacks come from the African Continent when there are whites from there!
Depends on what country he came from. I know this white guy from Nigeria so I would call him a Nigerian American. You still havent provided me an example of a white african american.

Forum List

Back