Is Obama black?

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

So please explain why he is black or African American.

Is this an attempt at sarcasm? Or are you purposely trying to set a new USMB record for abject stupidity and five lights denial of reality?

sarcasm with a touch of reality. the guy is half white and yet gets treated as 100% black. I find that curious and disingenuous.

Do we have some different standard of treatment for "half-black" and "half-white" that I'm unaware of?

Nope, just makes him the average run of the mill mulatto

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

Black enough to have been sent to the back of a bus and refused service at a lunch counter a generation ago

Maybe, but unlike you, I live in the present. Obama is president of the USA. He was never refused anything in his miserable life, including scholarships and grants that were reserved for foreign students.

How do you know what he has been refused ?

Black in this country has always been a skin tone not a DNA.

The truth?

EP0rs5B.jpg

. . . no. :lmao:

Have you seen him?

Uhh, yeah. he does have some black features. apparently his fathers genes prevailed.

I hadn't noticed that he had any NON-black features.

But since race is really not much more than an issue of appearance - aside from certain isolated medical concerns - that pretty much answers the question. Why do you think people spent so long arguing that it was a superficial and largely irrelevant division? It's pretty much only racists, on both sides of the question, who spend large amounts of time parsing out percentages and skin shadings and invented "philosophical" differences as though they matter.

He's black. So what? :dunno:

the 'so what' is that since he is half white, he could also be called white. But I get it, he got more freebees by calling himself black. Same with Beyoncé and Halle Berry. Half white but called black.

Why cant we just call all of them people? Why must every activity be race based? That is my real question in this thread.

Black enough to have been sent to the back of a bus and refused service at a lunch counter a generation ago

Maybe, but unlike you, I live in the present. Obama is president of the USA. He was never refused anything in his miserable life, including scholarships and grants that were reserved for foreign students.

He is sitting in the oval office, the most powerful position in the world. Held back? nope.

they ate up the manufactured story of how: he was just a poor black child, who happened to FALL into the laps of some wealthy WHITE FOLKS. Neither of the Obama have had to "struggle" for anything in their pathetic lives.

His father wasn't from Africa?

white in this country has always been a skin tone, not a DNA.

whats your point?

WTF DARK ARAB?!!!

have you seen pictures of him? He was a dark arab. not a black African.

LOL...."Dark Arab"

Barack-Obama-Sr.-SC.jpg

WTF DARK ARAB?!!!
Isn't that one of Crayolas many colors? :badgrin:

they ate up the manufactured story of how: he was just a poor black child, who happened to FALL into the laps of some wealthy WHITE FOLKS. Neither of the Obama have had to "struggle" for anything in their pathetic lives.
Sounds like your envy is over loading...

Is this an attempt at sarcasm? Or are you purposely trying to set a new USMB record for abject stupidity and five lights denial of reality?

sarcasm with a touch of reality. the guy is half white and yet gets treated as 100% black. I find that curious and disingenuous.

I, nor most African Americans, are neither 100% Black yet we are considered 100% Black, treated like a 100% black person, and tol we are 100% Black.

Hey, there are people from India that are treated like Blacks because f their skin color.

In the end, it is not if a person is 100% Black, it is about if the person is identifiable with being 100% White

Obama is not, then he is a member of some 'lesser race' like Black. Oh, he has some white in him!!! Mulatto!

white in this country has always been a skin tone, not a DNA.

whats your point?

Very true

The KKK agrees with you

But they play that narrative so well....when it suits them of course. They are chameleons

Oh look another thread focusing on race from the liberals. That's all those liberals do is bring up race every chance they can!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwisqI3ft4HLAhXJWz4KHf2oDeAQFghnMAw&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr.&usg=AFQjCNELbCTlEHmmjzfTJTLx3YbuU1p1yg&sig2=vrFeYiu9npvb5bERqciHMQ&bvm=bv.114195076,d.cWw

You know your link proves his father is from Africa, right?

have you seen pictures of him? He was a dark arab. not a black African.

Do you have any actual evidence that Obama Sr. was Arab, other than your delusional fantasy? Seeing as the man was Kenyan, you're making an extraordinary claim, which require extraordinary evidence.

Absolutely nothing about Obama Sr. resembles Arab features. Arabs are ultimately a caucasoid ethnicity; the notion of a "dark Arab" as it is being invoked here to describe Obama, is fundamentally self-contradictory.

Barack_Hussein_Obama%2C_Sr..jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwisqI3ft4HLAhXJWz4KHf2oDeAQFghnMAw&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr.&usg=AFQjCNELbCTlEHmmjzfTJTLx3YbuU1p1yg&sig2=vrFeYiu9npvb5bERqciHMQ&bvm=bv.114195076,d.cWw

Did you bother to read your link?

Forum List

Back