Is Obama's Supreme Court Pick A Trojan Horse For Gun Control?

I realize that is how many people say it. .But when you look at it from a legal standpoint it is considered a different document. The BOR was simply federal limitations on the STATES.

The BOR was limits on the FEDERAL government.

When I look at it as the Constitution, it's part of the same document.

Um...I just said that. Do you need some coffee?

You said it was limits on the States. The Bill of Rights was limits on the federal government.

Federal limitations on the States. The Incorporation Doctrine moves those same limitations on the states to the individual.

Federal limitations on the federal government retard.

That's what I said, fucktwit.

The BOR was limits on the FEDERAL government.

When I look at it as the Constitution, it's part of the same document.

Um...I just said that. Do you need some coffee?

You said it was limits on the States. The Bill of Rights was limits on the federal government.

Federal limitations on the States. The Incorporation Doctrine moves those same limitations on the states to the individual.

Federal limitations on the federal government retard.

That's what I said, fucktwit.

You said on the States. Look at your own posts.

I'll get more coffee.

You should pull your head out of your ass first. You'll drown if you don't. Wait, that's not such a bad idea.

What the fuck is your problem? I don't recall having any bullshit fest with you.

My problem is you haven't had more coffee with your head up your ass and drowned yet.

So............you're another simple minded piece of shit douchebag. Say goodbye and welcome to ignore.

I'll get more coffee.

You should pull your head out of your ass first. You'll drown if you don't. Wait, that's not such a bad idea.

What the fuck is your problem? I don't recall having any bullshit fest with you.

My problem is you haven't had more coffee with your head up your ass and drowned yet.

So............you're another simple minded piece of shit douchebag. Say goodbye and welcome to ignore.

Run like a pussy. Most like you do.

Liberals are either being purposely naive or are just incredibly stupid. A liberal majority on the supreme court is most definitely a threat to the second amendment.

A liberal controlled Congress could put forth any gun control law they want to be approved by a liberal President. The law would of course be challenged and could eventually make its way to the supreme court. Once in the supreme court, the 2nd amendment is at the mercy of a liberal majority court who will then interpret the meaning of the amendment and will decide if the new law is constitutional. At this point, does any reasonable thinking person really think gun hating Liberals give a shit if they trample on our 2nd amendment rights???

Yes, the 2nd amendment is without a doubt in jeopardy with a liberal majority on the supreme court.

Riiight. Hitler only disarmed the people he was going to mass murder, his "enemies"

most of the people he mass murdered were OUTSIDE of Germany. They had guns. The Germans had tanks.

You see, here was the thing, for all you nuts who dun think you needs your gun to fight the government.

The Government always wins.

The government always have bigger and better guns and they are better at using them.

And when they come to take you out, your neighbors not only won't stop them, they will be cheering because you were frightening their children.

Liberals are either being purposely naive or are just incredibly stupid. A liberal majority on the supreme court is most definitely a threat to the second amendment.

A liberal controlled Congress could put forth any gun control law they want to be approved by a liberal President. The law would of course be challenged and could eventually make its way to the supreme court. Once in the supreme court, the 2nd amendment is at the mercy of a liberal majority court who will then interpret the meaning of the amendment and will decide if the new law is constitutional. At this point, does any reasonable thinking person really think gun hating Liberals give a shit if they trample on our 2nd amendment rights???

Yes, the 2nd amendment is without a doubt in jeopardy with a liberal majority on the supreme court.

It would be an unconstitutional law and approval of The Supreme Court would be an illegal ruling, which we could ignore.

Riiight. Hitler only disarmed the people he was going to mass murder, his "enemies"

most of the people he mass murdered were OUTSIDE of Germany. They had guns. The Germans had tanks.

You see, here was the thing, for all you nuts who dun think you needs your gun to fight the government.

The Government always wins.

The government always have bigger and better guns and they are better at using them.

And when they come to take you out, your neighbors not only won't stop them, they will be cheering because you were frightening their children.

Most of the 12 million people the Nazis murdered were unarmed.

If we had a liberal congress and a liberal president, that would mean that a majority would probably support such a sensible gun control law.

The problem is, right now, the NRA has such a strangle hold on Congress that we can't even get SENSIBLE gun laws passed, like if you are on the "Terrorist watch list", you shouldn't be able to buy a gun.

So Abdul who posts his support of ISIS on facebook can't get on a flight, but he CAN walk into a gun store like Joker Holmes did, buy an AR-15 and a 100 round drum of ammo.

Does this make a bit of sense to you?

If we had a liberal congress and a liberal president, that would mean that a majority would probably support such a sensible gun control law.

The problem is, right now, the NRA has such a strangle hold on Congress that we can't even get SENSIBLE gun laws passed, like if you are on the "Terrorist watch list", you shouldn't be able to buy a gun.

So Abdul who posts his support of ISIS on facebook can't get on a flight, but he CAN walk into a gun store like Joker Holmes did, buy an AR-15 and a 100 round drum of ammo.

The law would be illegal and the citizens could ignore it. Most state governments would nullify such a law and rightfully so.

And when they were armed, it didn't make a difference, did it? For instance, during the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, they managed to kill a whole whopping 17 German soldiers.

The Germans killed 13,000 people in the Ghetto. Most of the survivors, about 57,000 were carted off to ... Well, no, that's too depressing so here are some cute kitten videos.

The fact is, when a society goes mad, having guns doesn't really help the issue. The key is to realize when the society is starting to go mad.... when it might elect a madman to power to start with.

Donald-Trump-angry.jpg

Oh, shit...

And when they were armed, it didn't make a difference, did it? For instance, during the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, they managed to kill a whole whopping 17 German soldiers.

The Germans killed 13,000 people in the Ghetto. Most of the survivors, about 57,000 were carted off to ... Well, no, that's too depressing so here are some cute kitten videos.

The fact is, when a society goes mad, having guns doesn't really help the issue. The key is to realize when the society is starting to go mad.... when it might elect a madman to power to start with.

Donald-Trump-angry.jpg

Oh, shit...
]

For the Bielski Partisans it made a difference.

Bielski partisans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your argument is flawed. Control of Congress changes with neither party remaining in control indefinitely. A liberal congress who passes gun control laws could be replaced by a republican congress because the majority didn't like the laws. The truth is it's impossible to measure these things.

Forum List

Back