Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model

Would you want your daughters to do what Melania Trump has done?

• I don't care if she posed like a two-bit whore. She's Hot

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I believe it doesn't matter

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • I want my daughter to mimic Melania

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Then I understand. Americans don't recognize that Melania is a woman because they don't see a pot belly on her. But then, shouldn't they put her in the LGBT category, which they all obey nationally?

This has nothing to do with h burkas LGBT.

A nation of whore callers. Make yourself a social butterfly by calling girls whores. It works in America. Can't imagine how.

Why the strong reaction in the general populous anyways? Are the above posts right and Americans are really sanctimonious bullies hiding behind a bible?

This is what feminism should have added to its task list. After earning financial and gynecological rights, it should have achieved the anti shaming rights for the female form too.

Not at all ... by far, most Americans simply don't care.

Only those who think they can use it as a cudgel to damage Trump's image give a damn. It doesn't get much more childish than that.

You are very wrong. Most Americans do care.

The bullies do. And they call it culture and decency. Hehe.

Decency? What decency?
Bullies..... by someone trying to shove to someone's throats that posing nude is acceptable?

1. Yes. Are you saying that republicans really wanted or agreed to have a FLOTUS that posed nude? Yes......... . I know lots of republicans that don't agree with you and so with other members that are in this thread. You are very wrong.
2. I have several objections against your messiah this is just one of them. You are wrong again.
3. Just filth? You may want to address that to your FLOTUS and your fantasy. Your only and only point is that she is beautiful but so far you have not given me anything that is acceptable to the rest of Americans. So let me repeat this question again.
Since when a FLOTUS posing nude is acceptable?
4. Disgusting? Twisted mind? REALLY? I didn't put her on the pedestal. FLOTUS has been the highest honor in this country that represents women of the US with High Class, Honor and Dignity here and around the globe. Not someone that posed nude. What the fuck kind of class is that?
5. Why do you call it embarrassing? I didn't posed nude.

Can you honestly tell me that you are proud of your FLOTUS? Because you fantasize your answer is YES. My answer to you and so with other members here and people outside this site the answer is......NO.
Can you honestly tell your family that she is good role model? I know I can't.
When she travel overseas representing women of USA........... What do you think will be her reputations? Embarrassing don't you think?
What I'm telling are the facts not bullshit. Now tell me where I'm wrong.

You know, you need to grow up. Not every man looks at every woman with lust in his heart. It is possible to appreciate a pretty woman, or a sexy form, without all the bullshit you seem to attach to it.

Now, as for your pedantic little diatribe ....

1) "Are you saying that republicans really wanted or agreed to have a FLOTUS that posed nude? " Nope - not saying that at all. I AM saying, however, that adult Republicans don't give a damn one way or the other whether she has posed nude. What she did in the past is, in a word, irrelevant. We do not worry about a person's past - we recognize that we've all made mistakes - we only worry about the potential for the future. I absolutely guarantee you that all Republicans were aware that she posed nude - liberals certainly made every effort to bring it to the front pages. It seems only to be important to self inflated, supposedly morally superior liberals. It is your type that made sure that Hester Prynne wore the scarlet A.

2) Another example of your childish diatribe - no one has claimed that Trump is a 'messiah' - unlike the self claimed Messiah of Obama. Republicans recognize the foibles of the human condition, and we forgive those who fall prey to it. Conservatives are, most of all, realists. We do not expect Trump to cure the world's ills. We have heard his words - and we'll be damn happy if he is able to accomplish 30% of what he is going to try to do.

3) More of the same --- a sophomoric attack on a person who has done no harm. One more time - and the LAST time - THE FACT THAT THE FLOTUS 2B HAS POSED NUDE IS IRRELEVANT - we just flat ass don't care. If you wish to get your panties in a twist, go ahead. There are much more important things in life -- oh, things like counting the fleas on your dog's back, or making sure every blade of grass in your front yard points in the same direction.

4) Just a tad misogynistic, aren't you? Since when is FLOTUS the "highest honor in the land" for a woman? Just stay in that White House and be a good little wifey, huh? Publisher of a major magazing --- pffft. President of a university --- who cares? Chairman of the Federal Reserve? Peanuts. Secretary of State? House Minority Leader? Attorney General? Supreme Court Justice --- nothing. It all pales in comparison to that good little wifey in the WH,, doesn't it?

5) Your misogynistic attitude IS embarrassing - that you would demean a woman for her decisions 25 years ago - that you insist on placing her on a pedestal, demanding from her a level of behavior no woman can possibly meet.

6) When she travels overseas and meets other women? Embarrassing? Surely, you jest - she'll compare photographers with the First Lady of France. She will speak to the people in their language - after all, she speaks 5 languages. She can talk business - after all, she owns her own beauty and skincare corporation. She can talk about childcare - after all, she is committed to raising your son, Barron. She can represent the US with grace and beauty. That's how she will do.

7) Oh - and one more point - who the fuck are you to judge?

7. I can see frustration and anger. Getting nasty..... eh then these are my respond to your low informed experience Who the fuck are you to tell me that posing a fucking nude is acceptable? If that is your kind a low life class then live with it. But don't try to stick that to me. You got it?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ............ Yes adult republicans do care about the decency of FLOTUS........ You are very wrong. Who are you trying make that judgment?
Childish? You keep insisting that posing nude is acceptable. Since when this is the new rule?
Traveling overseas speak 5 different languages....... What is that has anything to do posing nude? The same with your art...... what are those has anything to do with posing nude? What is her reputation? Let me answer it for you so you can stick that to your thick skull. Posed nude. That is the reputations. Dude you are one fuck up individual.
Yes FLOTUS was and always been held and viewed to the highest level. By your standard that has changed? Who are you again?
Dude you don't know what the hell you are talking about

Absolutely amazing ... you make a comment, i respond, and you claim I'm unresponsive.

Just go away ... your perverted sense of reality offends me.

Dude your comments are by your own standards ......... You are so fascinated and fantasized of her beauty and for some reason that's good enough. FLOTUS has more roles to play aside from just being beauty. You posted so many excuses trying to deflect that has nothing to do with FLOTUS.
Perverted sense of reality? All I've been telling you are the reality in life what and always been about FLOTUS. Not by your own new low standards.
I've been asking you this question over and over....... Since when a FLOTUS posing nude is acceptable?

Don't worry, the FLOTUS didn't pose naked. Melania posed naked, 20 years ago.

What difference does it make? She was a model. So what? Is that mean she was a different person?
If I rape someone when I was a teen..... Is that mean there are two of me?

This has nothing to do with h burkas LGBT.

A nation of whore callers. Make yourself a social butterfly by calling girls whores. It works in America. Can't imagine how.

Why the strong reaction in the general populous anyways? Are the above posts right and Americans are really sanctimonious bullies hiding behind a bible?

This is what feminism should have added to its task list. After earning financial and gynecological rights, it should have achieved the anti shaming rights for the female form too.

Not at all ... by far, most Americans simply don't care.

Only those who think they can use it as a cudgel to damage Trump's image give a damn. It doesn't get much more childish than that.

You are very wrong. Most Americans do care.

The bullies do. And they call it culture and decency. Hehe.

Decency? What decency?
Bullies..... by someone trying to shove to someone's throats that posing nude is acceptable?

You represent an interesting game with this. And the problem is that this lie has written laws that harm girls to this day. So let's straighten it out with one line here. Posing nude needs no shoving in throat, not posing nude does.

The bullies that look forward to packeting endless cash with nudity laws and decency laws, have been destorting the bible for a 100 years now for their ill gains. In fact, the entire FBI was founded for such a stupid purpose as policing girls on what they wear and what part of their bodies they sell or don't sell. Totally sanctimonious and deceptive. Bravo.

You know, you need to grow up. Not every man looks at every woman with lust in his heart. It is possible to appreciate a pretty woman, or a sexy form, without all the bullshit you seem to attach to it.

Now, as for your pedantic little diatribe ....

1) "Are you saying that republicans really wanted or agreed to have a FLOTUS that posed nude? " Nope - not saying that at all. I AM saying, however, that adult Republicans don't give a damn one way or the other whether she has posed nude. What she did in the past is, in a word, irrelevant. We do not worry about a person's past - we recognize that we've all made mistakes - we only worry about the potential for the future. I absolutely guarantee you that all Republicans were aware that she posed nude - liberals certainly made every effort to bring it to the front pages. It seems only to be important to self inflated, supposedly morally superior liberals. It is your type that made sure that Hester Prynne wore the scarlet A.

2) Another example of your childish diatribe - no one has claimed that Trump is a 'messiah' - unlike the self claimed Messiah of Obama. Republicans recognize the foibles of the human condition, and we forgive those who fall prey to it. Conservatives are, most of all, realists. We do not expect Trump to cure the world's ills. We have heard his words - and we'll be damn happy if he is able to accomplish 30% of what he is going to try to do.

3) More of the same --- a sophomoric attack on a person who has done no harm. One more time - and the LAST time - THE FACT THAT THE FLOTUS 2B HAS POSED NUDE IS IRRELEVANT - we just flat ass don't care. If you wish to get your panties in a twist, go ahead. There are much more important things in life -- oh, things like counting the fleas on your dog's back, or making sure every blade of grass in your front yard points in the same direction.

4) Just a tad misogynistic, aren't you? Since when is FLOTUS the "highest honor in the land" for a woman? Just stay in that White House and be a good little wifey, huh? Publisher of a major magazing --- pffft. President of a university --- who cares? Chairman of the Federal Reserve? Peanuts. Secretary of State? House Minority Leader? Attorney General? Supreme Court Justice --- nothing. It all pales in comparison to that good little wifey in the WH,, doesn't it?

5) Your misogynistic attitude IS embarrassing - that you would demean a woman for her decisions 25 years ago - that you insist on placing her on a pedestal, demanding from her a level of behavior no woman can possibly meet.

6) When she travels overseas and meets other women? Embarrassing? Surely, you jest - she'll compare photographers with the First Lady of France. She will speak to the people in their language - after all, she speaks 5 languages. She can talk business - after all, she owns her own beauty and skincare corporation. She can talk about childcare - after all, she is committed to raising your son, Barron. She can represent the US with grace and beauty. That's how she will do.

7) Oh - and one more point - who the fuck are you to judge?

7. I can see frustration and anger. Getting nasty..... eh then these are my respond to your low informed experience Who the fuck are you to tell me that posing a fucking nude is acceptable? If that is your kind a low life class then live with it. But don't try to stick that to me. You got it?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ............ Yes adult republicans do care about the decency of FLOTUS........ You are very wrong. Who are you trying make that judgment?
Childish? You keep insisting that posing nude is acceptable. Since when this is the new rule?
Traveling overseas speak 5 different languages....... What is that has anything to do posing nude? The same with your art...... what are those has anything to do with posing nude? What is her reputation? Let me answer it for you so you can stick that to your thick skull. Posed nude. That is the reputations. Dude you are one fuck up individual.
Yes FLOTUS was and always been held and viewed to the highest level. By your standard that has changed? Who are you again?

Absolutely amazing ... you make a comment, i respond, and you claim I'm unresponsive.

Dude your comments are by your own standards ......... You are so fascinated and fantasized of her beauty and for some reason that's good enough. FLOTUS has more roles to play aside from just being beauty. You posted so many excuses trying to deflect that has nothing to do with FLOTUS.
Perverted sense of reality? All I've been telling you are the reality in life what and always been about FLOTUS. Not by your own new low standards.
I've been asking you this question over and over....... Since when a FLOTUS posing nude is acceptable?

What difference does it make? She was a model. So what? Is that mean she was a different person?

I don't see how this is an apples to apples comparison. I think this is invalid, because labeling girls is totally different from labeling rapists. Girls are always different every year. Rapists can be different if they rape for sexual pleasure. But half of rapists rape for control, and that doesn't change. So this pre conditions how many of you you are and how many of girls girls are. :)

I don't see how this is an apples to apples comparison. I think this is invalid, because labeling girls is totally different from labeling rapists. Girls are always different every year. Rapists can be different if they rape for sexual pleasure. But half of rapists rape for control, and that doesn't change. So this pre conditions how many of you you are and how many of girls girls are. :)

Charwin is the same moron he was at six as he is now. Therefore in his undeveloped mind he thinks once a six year old moron, always a six year old moron. It's not his fault he never developed mentally.

Someone is trying very hard to get my attention. I will let this stupid fuck person know when he is qualified to talk to me.

Looks like I already did dip shit, I don't care if you answer me or not, I am going to keep exposing your hypocrisy. Man you are one dumb fuck.

So we are agreed?

I agree. Our next FLOTUS is NOT a positive role model.

Well, that's two ---- out of 350 million, that's pretty irrelevant.

In fact, 2 out 18 who responded to your obviously slanted poll, still makes you irrelevant.

How did you came up with 350? Since when a thread like this becomes a poll?

The question was.......... Is the next FLOTUS a positive role model? My answer is NO.

Bottom line...... she was and is the same person regardless of the age.

Bottom line...... she was and is the same person regardless of the age.

So what? The presidency is a competitive position. To be the wife of Trump is also a competitive position. Being a First Lady is a competitive position. Melania must be good at competition. Nothing wrong with that. The mother of emperor Nero, Agripinna, challenged the lead prostitite of Rome for a competition. The girls ended up with a tie, each finishing 25 men, when the sun rose, by the way.

Last edited:
In my lifetime, I've never looked to FLOTUS to be a role model. Maybe some people looked at Michelle Obama as one because she was the first black FLOTUS, but before that? Nope. No one gives a shit except the political enemies of the President at the time. They'll crucify her for whatever they can find, if it's too expensive china or a fat behind. Let's keep in mind that English is Melania's fifth language, and that she in no way married a politician so this is a very much unlooked for "honor." I feel bad for her.

In my lifetime, I've never looked to FLOTUS to be a role model. Maybe some people looked at Michelle Obama as one because she was the first black FLOTUS, but before that? Nope. No one gives a shit except the political enemies of the President at the time. They'll crucify her for whatever they can find, if it's too expensive china or a fat behind. Let's keep in mind that English is Melania's fifth language, and that she in no way married a politician so this is a very much unlooked for "honor." I feel bad for her.

I agree, I always thought Michelle was put into a tough spot and she handled herself with grace and dignity. She didn't like the limelight yet she stood by her husband and did very well. The only First Lady I didn't care for was Hillary because she pushed herself into the limelight with Hillarycare. That said, she was humiliated by Bill and his affairs and that could not be easy.

I said it before, and I'll say it again................she's gonna be an absentee FLOTUS. If Trump needs someone to stand by his side for photo ops, it's probably gonna be his daughter.

I said it before, and I'll say it again................she's gonna be an absentee FLOTUS. If Trump needs someone to stand by his side for photo ops, it's probably gonna be his daughter.
Probably, and she'll whore her jewelry on cable tv that same day

what a family

ugh

Probably, and she'll whore her jewelry on cable tv that same day

what a family

ugh

Why not? Trump called a press conference and it was 45 min. of someone hawking his products, and 45 seconds for him to say that he believes Obama was born here and is a US citizen. If he can whore out the press to push his products, she's not gonna be far behind him.

Forum List

Back