• I'm a Republican and I say...no

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I'm an Independent and I say...yes

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • I'm an Independent and I say...no

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
I'm an Independent and I say...no

Trump could be but lacks the experience. I think he suffers a social disadvantage of being brought up with all that dough in a private business atmosphere where he could get his way by mostly telling folks to take it or leave it.

If not, then why are they saying that he's going to try to unite us?

This Orange Virus does not unite us. You seem to know this already, so I suppose I don't understand the point of this thread. We should really stop engaging like this, because it doesn't seem to help.

I know damn good and well I will never see eye-to-eye with white or black GA racists, they're both from a different world than me. Atlanta/Marietta... all them redbone prejudice people, eh! 1/4 of 'em are inbred. Most are red.
The whites are racist AF, too.

Don't think I don't know, Marc, because I do.

I prefer my dark FL friends that have sense. Some of the women are much bigger than Marc and love me to death. Bank on that. Not so many are redbone here, but that's ok. We make up for it with good people.

Last edited:
If Trump said everything that you clowns agree with and meant them, you'd still say no.

That is the depth of your honesty.

Trump seeks only to divide – he uses division to appease his base and supporters, assuaging their unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and inclusion.

I think he would like to unite people to his point of view. Others don't care to be united in that way.

I don't see any pressing reason why we should all be united. America isn't a marching band.

I think he would like to unite people to his point of view. Others don't care to be united in that way.

I don't see any pressing reason why we should all be united. America isn't a marching band.

Winner!

/thread

He's not a uniter, obviously, and he's lying. The last thing his base wants is unity, because that means compromise.

None of the loudest voices in DC or elsewhere are uniters. The goal here now is simply to beat the other tribe.

This shallow, childish mindset has taken priority over anything else, and we're seeing the predictable outcomes.

The ends of the spectrum must somehow be marginalized if we're ever going to see any long-lasting progress.

With the Democrats having successfully converted themselves into Fake news supporters, and having their guns locked and loaded since the minute President Trump was declared the winner of the 2016 Presidential election, I'd say they have zero intention of fulfilling their duties to support the Constitution and the people's choice of who the current President is. The press has also locked itself into part of the Communist Democrat Party that insists on dirty politics from the day of their defeat until the day they park the dogs and become part of mainstream America again.

They are determined on Civil War, and there's no chicken poll like this one gonna change that. Nikita Kruschev was right. We're being buried by commie operatives in the Democrat Party who ironically are putting all their chips on the destruction of this republic with lies by omission, lies of convenience, lies before the facts, and lies after the fact. I'm sorry for the President and his family the destruction the Democrats have already executed on them and will continue on until an effective means of stopping the insanity is instituted. They are the modern day KKK, and they were appropriately dressed for the occasion last night. Unfortunately, projecting works on simple people who do not know what is happening, and the similarity to the Nazi Party's takeover was just like this, except they advanced their real plan on Chrystalnacht. I just wonder if the theater of the KKK robes was the DNC Chrystalnacht before they continue to buy votes at the taxpayer's expense with their power over the purse. Putting spendthrifts in charge of the pursestrings needs to be fixed by a Congress that doesn't smack of pure criminality and hatred for their fellow Americans in their ambition to destroy our country for nothing.

So no more talk of "uniting" under a President , going forward, then?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If not, then why are they saying that he's going to try to unite us?
nobody used identity politics or sectionalized America more than your boy obama
deflection_explained.jpg
So you want an answer but insist on those who do not use any reference or comparison. Then I guess you really aren't looking for a comprehensive answer...

Forum List

Back