Is Quid Pro Quo a Crime?

Trump will be rich as long as Putin wants him to be rich....
FULL BLOWN TDS on display right there - - - ^ ^ ^

Can't hardly post without making some absolutely asinine, retarded comment.

Last edited:
Trump actually armed the Ukrainians unlike his predecessor.

Only reluctantly and only when Congress forced him to,.

And in both cases he made sure he got something PERSONALLY for it...

The black ledger (to help Manafort) in the case of the Javelin missiles...and we saw what happened with the half billion in funding with "the phone call"

Is Quid Pro Quo a crime? If so, then virtually all Executive decisions and Legislation passed by Congress is also a crime, because they demand some sort of performance in exchange for a benefit (usually money).

However, demanding a personal (or family) benefit in exchange for performing a public duty is a crime.

Can you tell the difference?
Not in itself

However, when an elected official uses his office to offer military support in return for personal gain

That is illegal

What personal gain did Trump obtain by telling the Ukrainians they need to investigate corruption in their own country?

If you gave a fuck, why aren't you questioning Quid Pro Joe who admitted on camera that he leveraged a billion taxpayer dollars to Ukraine saying they had to fire the prosecutor looking into his sons business?

What personal gain did Trump obtain by telling the Ukrainians they need to investigate corruption in their own country?

That's NOT what he demanded.

He demanded an investigation of his political opponent.

THAT is a personal gain. That is extortion

If you gave a fuck, why aren't you questioning Quid Pro Joe who admitted on camera that he leveraged a billion taxpayer dollars to Ukraine saying they had to fire the prosecutor looking into his sons business?

And of course not only is that a a lie...but you KNOW it's a lie and continue telling it.

Biden's son was NOT under investigation..nor was the company he worked for.

Stop lying

And of course not only is that a a lie...but you KNOW it's a lie and continue telling it.

Biden's son was NOT under investigation..nor was the company he worked for.

Stop lying
A republican to stop lying??? LOL It's in their DNA

Trump actually armed the Ukrainians unlike his predecessor.

Only reluctantly and only when Congress forced him to,.

And in both cases he made sure he got something PERSONALLY for it...

The black ledger (to help Manafort) in the case of the Javelin missiles...and we saw what happened with the half billion in funding with "the phone call"

In your opinion that is.

no more foreign aid and call it a day. For any foreign aid, there is a quid pro quo necessary. there is no other means for giving them money. I'm all ears for how it can be handled differently. Hey mr. PM, whoever the fk you are, you want a billion dollars, we need this in return. every mthr fking dollar spent was done in that manner. so, unless you got something else, stop the funding.

I do find the spin from the Trumpettes to be fascinating.

How you try to equate legitimate quid pro quo as part of official U.S. policy- like if we give you $100 million in Farm Aid- all of the equipment you buy has to American- versus a secret attempt by the President- using his private attorney- acting as his private attorney- to withhold Congressionally allocated aid unless a foreign government does him a personal 'favor'- and investigate his political rival.

Let me put it another way. Its wrong for any President to secretely call a foreign government and ask them to dig up dirt on his political rival.
Its clearly illegal when a President secretly tries to bribe or coerce a foreign government in order to get them to dig up dirt on his political rival

Is Quid Pro Quo a crime? If so, then virtually all Executive decisions and Legislation passed by Congress is also a crime, because they demand some sort of performance in exchange for a benefit (usually money).

However, demanding a personal (or family) benefit in exchange for performing a public duty is a crime.

Every fucking transaction in history has been quid-pro-quo whether implicit or explicit.

A policeman stopping you from speeding and handing you a ticket which requires you to pay a $150 fine versus a policeman stopping you from speeding and demanding you pay $150 in cash to him personally on the spot or he will impound your car.

To Trumpettes those are the same quid pro quo.

no more foreign aid and call it a day. For any foreign aid, there is a quid pro quo necessary. there is no other means for giving them money. I'm all ears for how it can be handled differently. Hey mr. PM, whoever the fk you are, you want a billion dollars, we need this in return. every mthr fking dollar spent was done in that manner. so, unless you got something else, stop the funding.

How you try to equate legitimate quid pro quo as part of official U.S. policy- like if we give you $100 million in Farm Aid- all of the equipment you buy has to American- versus a secret attempt by the President- using his private attorney- acting as his private attorney- to withhold Congressionally allocated aid unless a foreign government does him a personal 'favor'- and investigate his political rival.

Let me put it another way. Its wrong for any President to secretely call a foreign government and ask them to dig up dirt on his political rival.
Its clearly illegal when a President secretly tries to bribe or coerce a foreign government in order to get them to dig up dirt on his political rival
son, I asked a question and you ignored that question. I said, that our foreign aid is a quid pro quo offer. Every dollar. Am I wrong? explain how I am. That would have been respectful. instead, you flew off the handle.

BTW, any phone call the president has isn't secret, it is monitored. you're flat out wrong with your anger.

Last edited:
President asks a president to look into corruption. Do not know if Biden had even announced his candidacy. Beside, Biden has not been running against Trump anyway.
It’s another mish mash of jangled emotions, trying to connect dots where there are not any so of course make it up and use disgraceful media to sally forth

Last edited:

Every fucking transaction in history has been quid-pro-quo whether implicit or explicit.

A policeman stopping you from speeding and handing you a ticket which requires you to pay a $150 fine versus a policeman stopping you from speeding and demanding you pay $150 in cash to him personally on the spot or he will impound your car.

well you didn't get your analogy correct. The police man is asking for a bribe. That would be equivalent to the Ukraine PM asking for money, not the president or the driver asking for a favor. so you're just wrong. D'OH!!!!

No. I give you something and you give me something. Not giving a ticket is "not giving" something...idiot.

son, I asked a question and you ignored that question. I said, that our foreign add is a quid pro quo offer. Every dollar. Am I wrong? explain how I am. That would have been respectful. instead, you flew off the handle.

BTW, any phone call the president has isn't secret, it is monitored. you're flat out wrong with your anger.

Look peewee- I was pointing out the ridiculousness of you equating an illegal bribe attempt by the President and his personal attorney to legitimate American policy.

And that is the spin you Trumpettes have been putting out ever since you realized that 'there was no quid pro quo' that you(the Trump supporters) were originally chanting was false.

President asks a president to look into corruption. Do not know if Biden had even announced his candidacy. Beside, Biden has not been running against Trump anyway.
It’s another mish mash of jangled emotions, trying to connect dots where there are not any so of course make it up and use disgraceful media to sally forth
correct, he is not his opposition, unless he's running as a republican. the whole thing is a farce. he isn't a political opponent. period.

son, I asked a question and you ignored that question. I said, that our foreign add is a quid pro quo offer. Every dollar. Am I wrong? explain how I am. That would have been respectful. instead, you flew off the handle.

Look peewee- I was pointing out the ridiculousness of you equating an illegal bribe attempt by the President and his personal attorney to legitimate American policy.

And that is the spin you Trumpettes have been putting out ever since you realized that 'there was no quid pro quo' that you(the Trump supporters) were originally chanting was false.
where, I want to see a transcript. the one out doesn't mention money. no where. and the PM said he wasn't bribed. so, dude. you're just a loser butt hurt leftist.

Last edited:
more throw and go's in here. too fking funny. You can always tell the loser, they always go away.

Forum List

Back