Is race relations something that can be really healed?

Actually, I lived in Canada for decades, it's a great place to live, much, much safer than the US. Not anywhere near the amount of hate from citizens directed at other citizens. No gun culture, virtually free healthcare... They have us beat by a mile as a nice, peaceful, safe place to live.
I've always heard those same things about Canada. But more recently I've heard that Muslim migrants are pouring across Canada's borders by the thousands, which is certain to pollute the social atmosphere and inflict a negative influence. What sort of effect do you think the "Sharia law" nonsense is going to have on the Canadian disposition? These radical Islamists are relentless.

While they've been comparatively quiet for awhile the Muslim problem is not a new phenomenon. If you've never read the history of the Crusades I respectfully suggest you do because this is by no mean the first Muslim invasion of the West. Our political leadership's failure to deal aggressively with this serious problem is simply prolonging the inevitable. At the very least they are poisoning the future of our children.

What we are witnessing is not immigration. It is the first stage of a strategically conceived incremental invasion, which is why 90% of the so-called migrants are military-age males. And if you'll take the time to research what is going on in Europe and Scandinavia you will find that it's a matter of time before these barbarians begin routinely raping Canadian women.

The Muslims need to be dealt with violently!

Last edited:
Actually, I lived in Canada for decades, it's a great place to live, much, much safer than the US. Not anywhere near the amount of hate from citizens directed at other citizens. No gun culture, virtually free healthcare... They have us beat by a mile as a nice, peaceful, safe place to live.
I've always heard those same things about Canada. But more recently I've heard that Muslim migrants are pouring across Canada's borders by the thousands, which is certain to pollute the social atmosphere and inflict a negative influence. What sort of effect do you think the "Sharia law" nonsense is going to have on the Canadian disposition? These radical Islamists are relentless.

While they've been comparatively quiet for awhile the Muslim problem is not a new phenomenon. If you've never read the history of the Crusades I respectfully suggest you do because this is by no mean the first Muslim invasion of the West. Our political leadership's failure to deal aggressively with this serious problem is simply prolonging the inevitable. At the very least they are poisoning the future of our children.

What we are witnessing is not immigration. It is the first stage of a strategically conceived incremental invasion, which is why 90% of the so-called migrants are military-age males. And if you'll take the time to research what is going on in Europe and Scandinavia you will find that it's a matter of time before these barbarians begin routinely raping Canadian women.

In my personal view the White man is far more dangerous than Muslims; but that is just my personal view. The White invasion on the world has far more deadly things than Muslims can even imagine to do to people; the White man has made it possible to destroy this very planet. So lets not jump on Muslims, who I think some of them can certainly be dangerous for sure, so I do some what understand you a bit.

But no race has even come close to the potential for evil like the White race, again in my view, so we need the White race to be a part of the cure, because the White race has made great advances in the area of healing and helping humanity.

Kinda like cooties or the boogie man. Racism is like that. Poor blacks can work harder and stop acting like a stereotype, instead of acting like one and realize poor blacks are perpetrating stereotypes and negative statistics . End racism =end acting like a stereotype. Let's do that.

Kinda like cooties or the boogie man. Racism is like that. Poor blacks can work harder and stop acting like a stereotype, instead of acting like one and realize poor blacks are perpetrating stereotypes and negative statistics . End racism =end acting like a stereotype. Let's do that.

Oh we can do it , if we really wanted to there are enough of us that have what it takes to change this world, in one area. In example, this section of the message board, we could change it and make it a continual posting of peace, it would take time , time to weed out all of the negative hateful posters and motivate them to leave; it would require dedication and strength, but it is possible to do.

If one could make their own home a place of peace with no racism in it,
They could do it to the street they stay on
They could change their neighborhood
They could change their city,
They could change a world!

And you know WHY I believe this? Because its going to happen in our future, and each one of us will play a part in this incredible change!

If you can effect yourself, you can effect me. And then the both of us can go after whoever we see. Its a " Conscious thing"; we can only be conscious of, those things we are conscious of. And if we can spread ignorance among each other and effect change, then we can spread any kind of conscious influence across this landscape.

I am conscious of Peace and Unity and how it feels, what it can do to people and places, I have seen human nature effect change among people; actually influence their conscious awareness and actions. In both negative and positive ways of being.

We, as a people, are destined to change! We will make it!

We just have to suffer a bit now.

Oh we can do it , if we really wanted to there are enough of us that have what it takes to change this world, in one area. In example, this section of the message board, we could change it and make it a continual posting of peace, it would take time , time to weed out all of the negative hateful posters and motivate them to leave; it would require dedication and strength, but it is possible to do.

If one could make their own home a place of peace with no racism in it,
They could do it to the street they stay on
They could change their neighborhood
They could change their city,
They could change a world!

And you know WHY I believe this? Because its going to happen in our future, and each one of us will play a part in this incredible change!

If you can effect yourself, you can effect me. And then the both of us can go after whoever we see. Its a " Conscious thing"; we can only be conscious of, those things we are conscious of. And if we can spread ignorance among each other and effect change, then we can spread any kind of conscious influence across this landscape.

I am conscious of Peace and Unity and how it feels, what it can do to people and places, I have seen human nature effect change among people; actually influence their conscious awareness and actions. In both negative and positive ways of being.

We, as a people, are destined to change! We will make it!

We just have to suffer a bit now.
Well, to put it another way, Blah blah blah.

Even if that was true we know its not because when Blacks wore suits all the time and worked way harder than whites..whites were still racist and even burned down towns with affluent Blacks.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-11-at-12.46.38-AM.png

1452-Black-Wall-Street.jpg

[...]

But no race has even come close to the potential for evil like the White race, again in my view, so we need the White race to be a part of the cure, because the White race has made great advances in the area of healing and helping humanity.
Presuming you are other than White, I ask were it not for the White race where would you be today -- if at all? This is a serious question.

Last edited:
[...]

Presuming you are other than White I ask you were it not for the White race where would you be today -- if at all? This is a serious question.
We could be anywhere. Whites have never done anything positive without the help of Black people. If whites had never existed the would would be better off and way more educated. Whites typically forget that while they were still living in caves Blacks were already millennia deep in civilization. Never forget...The civilizations of Sumer, Egypt, and Nubia were all Black. Even after being destroyed by invaders we built more civilizations in west Africa.

Last edited:
Even if that was true we know its not because when Blacks wore suits all the time and worked way harder than whites..whites were still racist and even burned down towns with affluent Blacks.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-11-at-12.46.38-AM.png

1452-Black-Wall-Street.jpg
What does all of this have to do with today? Are you interested in sympathy, apology, guilt, or vengeance?

We could be anywhere. Whites have never done anything positive without the help of Black people. If whites had never existed the would would be better off and way more educated. Whites typically forget that while they were still living in caves Blacks were already millennia deep in civilization. Never forget...The civilizations of Sumer, Egypt, and Nubia were all Black. Even after being destroyed by invaders we built more civilizations in west Africa.
No, you could not be anywhere. But the standard of living of Blacks anywhere you might be would be substantially lower than that which you enjoy here in the hated White man's land. But you are somewhat correct in your summary that Whites have never done anything positive without the help of Blacks -- and horses, and mules, and cows, and dogs.

Finally, I don't know about these civilized Black Egyptians, Sumerians, and Nubians. The Blacks I'm familiar with descend from primitive, babbling tribesmen clad in loincloths who were sold into slavery by other uncivilized Blacks. So again I ask where you think you would be today were it not for the Whites who have enabled you to enjoy the highest standard of living of Blacks anywhere in the world?

[...]

Gotta take the bad with the good or you get nothing at all.

No, you could not be anywhere. But the standard of living of Blacks anywhere you might be would be substantially lower than that which you enjoy here in the hated White man's land. But you are somewhat correct in your summary that Whites have never done anything positive without the help of Blacks -- and horses, and mules, and cows, and dogs.

Finally, I don't know about these civilized Black Egyptians, Sumerians, and Nubians. The Blacks I'm familiar with descend from primitive, babbling tribesmen clad in loincloths who were sold into slavery by other uncivilized Blacks. So again I ask where you think you would be today were it not for the Whites who have enabled you to enjoy the highest standard of living of Blacks anywhere in the world?
BS. We have proven we can live in splendor without whites where as whites have proven they cant even maintain a civilization without help from Black people. As I stated we could be anywhere if whites had not come along and fucked up in a world wide fashion.

I didnt ask you if you knew about the civilizations. I assumed you didnt since you asked such a dumb ass question. Anyone with a modicum of intellignece will tell you the Blacks here in the US are descended from the great civilizations in West Africa, including the one that holds the record as having the wealthiest human being to walk the face of the planet. I cant figure out if you whites are really stupid or really insecure? Maybe a combination of both. I thought everyone knew about the civilizations built in West Africa by now? I guess youre one of the dumb whites descended from neanderthals.

[...]

Gotta take the bad with the good or you get nothing at all.

Yes, so very true.

Recently, the refugees "pouring" over the border into Canada from the US are mostly Haitians going to Canada because Trump said that he was terminating Haitian visas from after their earthquake. Not really all that many, several thousands.
Sharia was also nixed by the courts in Canada, as well as the politicians. And they must have got the well-behaved Muslims, who get the sense that Canadian society doesn't really like Muslims, so they kinda keep quiet.

In my personal view the White man is far more dangerous than Muslims; but that is just my personal view. The White invasion on the world has far more deadly things than Muslims can even imagine to do to people; the White man has made it possible to destroy this very planet. So lets not jump on Muslims, who I think some of them can certainly be dangerous for sure, so I do some what understand you a bit.

The "White invasion" at least brought civilization, better hygiene, better food, better housing, education... Muslim invasions bring enslavement and carpet kissing... In other words, nothing useful for a society.

Is race relations something that can be healed? I think so, yes, - yet not without a struggle. A struggle that starts inward with yourself and then extends outward as you progress.

Is race relations something that can be healed? I think so, yes, - yet not without a struggle. A struggle that starts inward with yourself and then extends outward as you progress.
I believe race (Black/White) relations in the U.S. can be substantially improved by long-term patience and incremental adaptations -- not by struggle. Struggling produces friction and discord, which are the problems we're having now.

Simply stated, Nature must be allowed to take it's course, which is never quick. There will of course be tribulation, which is inevitable and unavoidable, but not nearly as much as will ultimately result from the mutual hostility that results from constant friction. Sensible, productive, peaceful Blacks must take control of the troublemakers in their midst and suppress them and Whites will do the same -- as they have done ever since the Jim Crow era was abandoned. But it must be understood that the social circumstances embedded in American culture by slavery will take many generations to transform. Efforts to hasten the process will not only fail but will cause constant friction -- as it has been doing.

Closing the loopholes in peace will be a new road for us to travel, with each race , ( and nation), doing their reasonable share. However one views that we must get there ; we must get there. I think its differing roads on how to do it, and my views certainly are not the only way. I see suffering in any path chosen to travel, but that is just me; I walk alone in my views mostly. But I will debate it , because it interest me.

The "White invasion" at least brought civilization, better hygiene, better food, better housing, education... Muslim invasions bring enslavement and carpet kissing... In other words, nothing useful for a society.

No it didn't.

I believe race (Black/White) relations in the U.S. can be substantially improved by long-term patience and incremental adaptations -- not by struggle. Struggling produces friction and discord, which are the problems we're having now.

Simply stated, Nature must be allowed to take it's course, which is never quick. There will of course be tribulation, which is inevitable and unavoidable, but not nearly as much as will ultimately result from the mutual hostility that results from constant friction. Sensible, productive, peaceful Blacks must take control of the troublemakers in their midst and suppress them and Whites will do the same -- as they have done ever since the Jim Crow era was abandoned. But it must be understood that the social circumstances embedded in American culture by slavery will take many generations to transform. Efforts to hasten the process will not only fail but will cause constant friction -- as it has been doing.

It can but not the way described here. Whites are the problem so whites need to erase the problem from their midst. For as long as whites consider blacks who fight against racism as troublemakers then nothing can be solved.

Forum List

Back