Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I can, especially given the data on violent crime.

No you really can't. I know the stats on violent crime and whites commit the most..

I know the stats on violent crime and whites commit the most..

Well, shit, we're over 70% of the population. We probably do the most of every fucking thing that gets done in this country.

But I'm interested in the percent of violent crimes committed by whites and the percent committed by blacks.
Please feel free to share both stats.....unless they're gonna make you cry like a little bitch...........?

I think that if whites committed over 60 percent of all violent crime that leaves about 40 percent for everyone else. Now you don't get to commit the most crimes because you have the most people.
Then who commits the most crimes in Haiti if not blacks, who "have the most people" in that country?

Dumb question that will not be answered.
Is it dumb because the answer is obviously "blacks?"

As I predicted there will not be a reasoned discussion because this is a thread about white failure.

There won't be a reasonable discussion because you're an irrational crackpot who doesn't recognize your own bigotry and hatred towards others while you accuse everyone around you of it. Every thread you start is chock full of accusations and finger pointing at everyone but yourself. You're not going to have a reason discussion when all you do is attack, attack, attack. You don't want a reasoned discussion anyway. What you want is for everyone to bow at your feet and completely agree with you. That's your idea of a reasoned discussion.

Why don't you all see reasoning that infers blacks are inferior is racist? You have like TAZ and MoonRuck who does not infer anything....they have come out and stated such. This forum is replete with examples of people who think blacks are inferior....and because a few blacks on the forum offers a refutation of that claim.....we are racist? We are in a inferior condition and to explain that inferior condition we must tell what happened to blacks to create and incubate that inferior condition. 300 years of racial oppression is what happened, you all want and need to decouple that from the present day in order to continue to state or infer our condition is inferior because we are naturally inferior.

You all are the obvious racist here.

Question:

Do you know what Ethnic Group Taz is from?

Also Taz is correct the OP'er never want any reasonable discussion and just want to dictate what others will say and you and him scream racism if someone disagree with your opinion.

Play the race card much!?!

It does not really matter what Taz ethnic group is. All I have read, from dissenters, is people on the other side REJECTING the claim that the black condition of inequality is the result of external social factors.....That only leaves the internal as the cause whether you say it or not. If an option is binary.....rejection of one is selection of the other.....but then when say you are selecting the other via rejection of the external.....we are somehow stupid for reasoning such. Most of you make up your own self serving definition of terms. You build your arguments using fallacies......and despite all those flaws....you still think you are right.....but about as right as an anorexic who thinks shes obese.

So, if I reject your claim that the black condition of inequality is the result of external social factors, then I must be a racist? Race baiting assholes always seem to find new and equally stupid reasons to justify their own racism. White privilege is just the latest version of the same old song. Poor lil ole me.

If I had ever taken that poor lil ole me attitude, my Dad would beaten the hell out of me. He hit the road during the great depression at the ripe old age of 14, and took his two younger brothers with him. They survived through hard work and pure grit. He only had an 8th grade education, but he educated himself at every possible opportunity. All three of them ended up with productive lives, raising families, and working hard. He had no white privilege, and neither did I. Perhaps I just wasn't white enough.

I have nothing to be sad about, I was never a racist to begin with....

Yeah whatever.
Exactly..

Your comment was stupid and a common response steeped in white fragility. I was never a murderer, but I am sad that it happens.
Hey Funk and Wagnall. I'm not 100% white...So play your blame game somewhere it will do some good for you...Like a fellow cryers forum...

Anyone can say thy aren't white. But you repeat the same shit as white racists. If you aren't white you face the same racism. So you go to the criers forum and I'll keep posting the truth.

You can't handle the truth. Too many successful Black men and women to refute your garbage. You are what you make of yourself, and no one else is to blame for your failings.

Your comment was stupid and a common response steeped in white fragility. I was never a murderer, but I am sad that it happens.
Hey Funk and Wagnall. I'm not 100% white...So play your blame game somewhere it will do some good for you...Like a fellow cryers forum...

Anyone can say thy aren't white. But you repeat the same shit as white racists. If you aren't white you face the same racism. So you go to the criers forum and I'll keep posting the truth.

You can't handle the truth. Too many successful Black men and women to refute your garbage. You are what you make of yourself, and no one else is to blame for your failings.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

No you really can't. I know the stats on violent crime and whites commit the most..

Well, shit, we're over 70% of the population. We probably do the most of every fucking thing that gets done in this country.

But I'm interested in the percent of violent crimes committed by whites and the percent committed by blacks.
Please feel free to share both stats.....unless they're gonna make you cry like a little bitch...........?

I think that if whites committed over 60 percent of all violent crime that leaves about 40 percent for everyone else. Now you don't get to commit the most crimes because you have the most people.
Then who commits the most crimes in Haiti if not blacks, who "have the most people" in that country?

Let me make it easier for you. It was not really meant to be answered. It was more of a rhetorical question. Haiti is one of the blackest countries on the planet so of course the answer is that blacks commit the most crimes there.

Let's say blacks make up 95% of the population of Haiti and commit 95% of the violent crimes in Haiti. Does that mean blacks are more violent than non-blacks or equally as violent?

You cannot DEFINE or characterize a people as dangerous when 0.0004 of them commit murder.

I can characterize a people as more dangerous than white people.

Actually you can't especially given the data on overall crime.

I think that if whites committed over 60 percent of all violent crime that leaves about 40 percent for everyone else. Now you don't get to commit the most crimes because you have the most people. Furthermore whites have access to the most things that reduce crime. So you should have a lower crime level than all others but you don't. And on valentines day a white boy murdered 17 people. These mass killings have been primarily done by whites. That's violence son.

I think that if whites committed over 60 percent of all violent crime that leaves about 40 percent for everyone else.

Wow! Got all the way thru 2nd grade math. Congrats!

Now you don't get to commit the most crimes because you have the most people.

And you don't get to commit the most murders, just because you're 13% of the population.....but you do.

So you should have a lower crime level than all others but you don't.

Who has a lower crime level than whites? Link?

I can tell you who has a higher crime level. Cough....Cough

I'm more interested in just the violent crimes.
What percentage of violent crimes are committed by white people?
What percentage by black people?

Well I am more interested in all crime. Not one crime that YOU want to use in order to try making a racist claim. Whites commit more than 60 percent of all violent crime.

Not one crime that YOU want to use in order to try making a racist claim.

One crime? Kind of an important one.
Is it racist to show that blacks, less than 13% of the population, were at least 35.9% of the murderers?
At a minimum 35.9%? Or is that simply a fact that makes you feel bad?

Whites commit more than 60 percent of all violent crime.

Whites are what percentage of the population?
How much of all violent crime do blacks commit again? DERP!

You have been shown that your using this as an argument has no validity.

If blacks are 35 prcent of the murders where are the other 65 percent?

I'm used to debating intelligent educated people. You have to do better than this son.

Go back to my post, do the math.
Or show your own data and do the math.

I'm used to debating intelligent educated people.

You're used to getting your ass kicked too. No change here.

You most certainly ain't kicking my ass. None of you whites here ever have.

Feel free to post the crime stats you think you have.
I'll kick your ass even more.

Let me make it easier for you. It was not really meant to be answered. It was more of a rhetorical question. Haiti is one of the blackest countries on the planet so of course the answer is that blacks commit the most crimes there.

Let's say blacks make up 95% of the population of Haiti and commit 95% of the violent crimes in Haiti. Does that mean blacks are more violent than non-blacks or equally as violent?

Don't ask him about stats, he only took math through second grade.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

No.
Not until Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, BML, and the Black Panthers are all dead.

Well I am more interested in all crime. Not one crime that YOU want to use in order to try making a racist claim. Whites commit more than 60 percent of all violent crime.

Is it racist to show that blacks, less than 13% of the population, were at least 35.9% of the murderers?

I'm used to debating intelligent educated people. You have to do better than this son.

You aren't kicking my ass now much less if I decide to waste more time with your dumb ass.

Whites commit 70 percent of all crimes. Whites have more than 70 percent of the resources needed to stop crime. You have no excuses idiot, whites simply commit more crime and that includes violent crime.

Lol, yeah right. Earlier in this thread you said racism is the primary cause of black problems. This magical force that causes black men to commit over 50% of the homicides in this country, to abandon their children etc.

Racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face. When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America stop acting like one category of crime means you get to talk about blacks come back and talk.
Lack of schooling is the main problem of blacks. You know nothing, as usual.

The root cause of the problems lacks face is white racism. Not anything else.
Then why haven’t you left the US and gone back to Africa where there are almost no white people so you can thrive?

.Because I'm not going to. After all, I've done better than you.
You’ve done better here than you ever could have in Africa. Amirite or AMIRITE?

You aren't kicking my ass now much less if I decide to waste more time with your dumb ass.

Whites commit 70 percent of all crimes. Whites have more than 70 percent of the resources needed to stop crime. You have no excuses idiot, whites simply commit more crime and that includes violent crime.

Oh yes, he is.

Sorry, couldn't hear your whining over the sound of me kicking your stupid ass.

Oh yes, he is.

He'll run away now.
And never post any stats.
Because his ass is still sore.

You aren't kicking my ass now
You're not addressing any of my posts, so you're not getting your ass kicked about as much as someone who doesn't post here at all.

You aren't kicking my ass now
You're not addressing any of my posts, so you're not getting your ass kicked about as much as someone who doesn't post here at all.

I'm not addressing you posts because I'm not going to waste any more time with the likes of you. You're a dumb ass and no mater what facts you get, you'll stay a dumb ass..

Oh yes, he is.

He'll run away now.
And never post any stats.
Because his ass is still sore.

Why should I run? I've posted facts. You are the one who can't.

Oh yes, he is.

I'm afraid not.

Sorry, couldn't hear your whining over the sound of me kicking your stupid ass.

I stomped your ass long ago.

IM2 won't let racism die, it's her only way to save face for being such a loser. amirite or AMIRITE!!!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back