Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I act this way towards whites who are racists. There is a difference. Learn it. You have no reason to be racist against blacks but you consistently male racist comments. OK. Another case of psychosis.

You think everyone is racist for not pandering to your fragile insecurities.

No. think people a racist for making racist comments. You see son, I'm very secure. I can back up all my comments with strength of documented fact. You can't. And we both know you can't.

Lol, yeah right. Earlier in this thread you said racism is the primary cause of black problems. This magical force that causes black men to commit over 50% of the homicides in this country, to abandon their children etc.

Racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face. When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America stop acting like one category of crime means you get to talk about blacks come back and talk.

When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America

Is it the white man's fault that you're so bad at math? LOL!

,My math is correct.

I act this way towards whites who are racists. There is a difference. Learn it. You have no reason to be racist against blacks but you consistently male racist comments. OK. Another case of psychosis.

No. think people a racist for making racist comments. You see son, I'm very secure. I can back up all my comments with strength of documented fact. You can't. And we both know you can't.

Lol, yeah right. Earlier in this thread you said racism is the primary cause of black problems. This magical force that causes black men to commit over 50% of the homicides in this country, to abandon their children etc.

Racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face. When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America stop acting like one category of crime means you get to talk about blacks come back and talk.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your claim is accurate, but considering that whites still comprise a majority in the US, it's really no wonder that they account for the majority of crimes. Crimes including minor offenses such as jaywalking and speeding. But it still doesn't change the fact that blacks commit an inordinate amount of violent crime, at a much higher rate than whites.

Scapegoating the problem onto white people isn't doing any good to stem the violence, it just gives good for nothing thugs an excuse to live a life of crime instead of trying to better themselves.

When white guys shoot up schools or whatever, I don't blame racist blacks for the problem although there is obviously something seriously wrong with our society that this shit keeps happening. Personally, I think black crime and white mass shootings have a root cause and it's the degradation of traditional values at the hands of the left.

What you call racist blacks did not create laws and policy. My statement is accurate. Whites commit more violent crimes also.

You represent another case of psychosis.

,My math is correct.

Link?

,My math is correct.

Link?

No, you aren't getting a link. I have presented the uniform crime reports from the FBI many times.

,My math is correct.

Link?

No, you aren't getting a link. I have presented the uniform crime reports from the FBI many times.

I agree, you can't prove your claim.

,My math is correct.

Link?

upload_2018-2-14_22-19-59.png

Wow! You guys are dangerous!
Less than 13% of the population, 35.9% of the murderers.

I'm less racist than you are. You act like this all the time towards whites. Whereas me, I don't know any black people nor do I interact with black people, so I don't actually have anything against them or any reason to be racist in everyday life like you do against whites.

Lack of schooling is the main problem of blacks. You know nothing, as usual.

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

By that logic we are also geniuses because, at the very least, the number of black people with IQ over 140 is equivalent to the percentage of black people who commit murder in a given year. Thus, you can say "WOW! You guys are geniuses" and be just as accurate as saying that we are dangerous.

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

By that logic we are also geniuses because, at the very least, the number of black people with IQ over 140 is equivalent to the percentage of black people who commit murder in a given year. Thus, you can say "WOW! You guys are geniuses" and be just as accurate as saying that we are dangerous.

I'd like to see the stats that back up your statement. Also, I thought IQ tests were just a scam made up by racist white supreeemists to make the black man look bad?

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

I'd like to see the stats that back up your statement. Also, I thought IQ tests were just a scam made up by racist white supreeemists to make the black man look bad?

Based upon the black population of 42 million people.....~0.0005% of blacks commit murder each year. A claim that 42 million people are "dangerous" because of the behavior of 0.0005% is hyperbolic hyperbole.

View attachment 176834

Based upon the black population of 42 million people.....~0.0005% of blacks commit murder each year. A claim that 42 million people are "dangerous" because of the behavior of 0.0005% is hyperbolic hyperbole.

How many of those 42 million are males aged 13-30?

View attachment 176834

Exactly but these people are stuck on retard.

,My math is correct.

Link?

I agree, you can't prove your claim.

I've proven my claim many times, that's why you don't get a link.

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

Less than 13% of the populatieson, 35.9% of the murderers.

Again, the issue is crime. All crime. Murder is A crime. Not all crime. Whites commit the majority of ALL crimes to include violent crimes.

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

Again, the issue is crime. All crime. Murder is A crime. Not all crime. Whites commit the majority of ALL crimes to include violent crimes.

Are you really going to sit there and pretend that speeding is equivalent to murder?

View attachment 176834

How many of those 42 million are males aged 13-30?

It would be less than the 0.0005% you guys use so disingenuously.

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

Because this is a majority white country.

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

Are you really going to sit there and pretend that speeding is equivalent to murder?

If it was just speeding then maybe your comment would have merit. But whites lead in such things as vandalism, crimes against family, rape, assault, and battery just to name a few. Not to mention white collar crime. So you tell me that if you woke up tomorrow and all your money was gone and you could not get it back because someone committed a white collar crime, that you would not feel dead. Whites have every excuse ready for their fuck ups. Whites commit the most crimes. And in the history of this nation whites have been the most criminal and violent of all the races. These at the facts.

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

Because this is a majority white country.

No excuses accepted. This is a majority white country is because of the fact whites committed a crime to begin with.

Lack of schooling is the main problem of blacks. You know nothing, as usual.

The root cause of the problems lacks face is white racism. Not anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back