Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism won’t be over until black people stop complaining.

No that only allows racism to continue. You've got it ass backwards. Besides blacks aren't the only ones complaining.
Ya, but show some good will and be the first group to stop complaining.

When whites stop being racists we'll stop complaining. Lets start looking at things that way Taz because that's the solution, not what you say.
Someone like you will find something racist wherever you look. Kind of like the boy(sorry) that cried wolf.

Despite your finest lunatic beliefs, we don't go around looking to find racism. For you to beleive something as stupid as that disqualifies you from serious discussion.
I guess that makes two of us.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

Didn't we elected that dark fella?
The first post-racial President.......did he make things better or worse?

We have yet to elect a post racial president.

I agree, Obama lied when he said that.

Racism won’t be over until black people stop complaining.

No that only allows racism to continue. You've got it ass backwards. Besides blacks aren't the only ones complaining.

When whites stop being racists we'll stop complaining. Lets start looking at things that way Taz because that's the solution, not what you say.
You have no good will towards whites but yet you want to dictate their conduct. Is the sun brown in your world? :biggrin:

Good will is not accepting your racism. And opposing your racism doesn't imply any feelings I may have towards all whites. You are a racist and want to dictate the conduct of blacks. So you'd do yourself a huge favor if you read what you write and thought before you hit the post reply button.
I'm less racist than you are. You act like this all the time towards whites. Whereas me, I don't know any black people nor do I interact with black people, so I don't actually have anything against them or any reason to be racist in everyday life like you do against whites.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

So sorry to my black brothers and sisters. I fell for it. The right wants us arguing over color. I shouldn't be picking on poor black people because there are plenty of poor white people too. Notice I haven't been around in the racism thread lately?

And notice how the white racist conservatives are constantly the ones pushing for us to argue over race? They start the racist threads. Seems like they post threads designed to divide us and get us arguing over color.

You guys are so right. I should be worrying about all poor people not singling out blacks. My bad.

You have no good will towards whites but yet you want to dictate their conduct. Is the sun brown in your world? :biggrin:

Good will is not accepting your racism. And opposing your racism doesn't imply any feelings I may have towards all whites. You are a racist and want to dictate the conduct of blacks. So you'd do yourself a huge favor if you read what you write and thought before you hit the post reply button.
I'm less racist than you are. You act like this all the time towards whites. Whereas me, I don't know any black people nor do I interact with black people, so I don't actually have anything against them or any reason to be racist in everyday life like you do against whites.

I act this way towards whites who are racists. There is a difference. Learn it. You have no reason to be racist against blacks but you consistently male racist comments. OK. Another case of psychosis.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Didn't we elected that dark fella?
The first post-racial President.......did he make things better or worse?

We have yet to elect a post racial president.

I agree, Obama lied when he said that.

I don't think Obama ever said that so you are the liar.

Someone like you will find something racist wherever you look. Kind of like the boy(sorry) that cried wolf.

Despite your finest lunatic beliefs, we don't go around looking to find racism. For you to beleive something as stupid as that disqualifies you from serious discussion.
I guess that makes two of us.

No, it's just you.

I act this way towards whites who are racists. There is a difference. Learn it. You have no reason to be racist against blacks but you consistently male racist comments. OK. Another case of psychosis.

You think everyone is racist for not pandering to your fragile insecurities.

No. think people a racist for making racist comments. You see son, I'm very secure. I can back up all my comments with strength of documented fact. You can't. And we both know you can't.

No. think people a racist for making racist comments. You see son, I'm very secure. I can back up all my comments with strength of documented fact. You can't. And we both know you can't.

Lol, yeah right. Earlier in this thread you said racism is the primary cause of black problems. This magical force that causes black men to commit over 50% of the homicides in this country, to abandon their children etc.

So you admit that you act racist. Good for you. :clap2:

Too bad for you because that's not what I did. :clap2:

Lets end racism, lets end racism period. It's YOUR fault if you do something STUPID. If you choose to act like a racist stereo type, who's fault is THAT? Mine for noticing? Or yours, for choosing that lifestyle?

Too bad for you because that's not what I did. :clap2:
Too late, you already admitted it "I act this way towards whites who are racists". :10:

Lol, yeah right. Earlier in this thread you said racism is the primary cause of black problems. This magical force that causes black men to commit over 50% of the homicides in this country, to abandon their children etc.

Racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face. When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America stop acting like one category of crime means you get to talk about blacks come back and talk.

Lets end racism, lets end racism period. It's YOUR fault if you do something STUPID. If you choose to act like a racist stereo type, who's fault is THAT? Mine for noticing? Or yours, for choosing that lifestyle?

So it's not my fault for noticing that you are a ignorant white racist.

Racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face. When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America stop acting like one category of crime means you get to talk about blacks come back and talk.

When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America

Is it the white man's fault that you're so bad at math? LOL!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your claim is accurate, but considering that whites still comprise a majority in the US, it's really no wonder that they account for the majority of crimes. Crimes including minor offenses such as jaywalking and speeding. But it still doesn't change the fact that blacks commit an inordinate amount of violent crime, at a much higher rate than whites.

Scapegoating the problem onto white people isn't doing any good to stem the violence, it just gives good for nothing thugs an excuse to live a life of crime instead of trying to better themselves.

When white guys shoot up schools or whatever, I don't blame racist blacks for the problem although there is obviously something seriously wrong with our society that this shit keeps happening. Personally, I think black crime and white mass shootings have a root cause and it's the degradation of traditional values at the hands of the left.

As I predicted there will not be a reasoned discussion because this is a thread about white failure. Whites actually think they have succeeded and can determine that blacks are failing even as whites were legislated everything they have.
So white legislators legislated in such a way as to promote an efficient and productive white society that produced goods and services for itself. And your point is? Wouldn't you shitskins do the same in your countries in apefreaka if you had the brains for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back