Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think everyone is racist for not pandering to your fragile insecurities.

No. think people a racist for making racist comments. You see son, I'm very secure. I can back up all my comments with strength of documented fact. You can't. And we both know you can't.

Lol, yeah right. Earlier in this thread you said racism is the primary cause of black problems. This magical force that causes black men to commit over 50% of the homicides in this country, to abandon their children etc.

Racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face. When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America stop acting like one category of crime means you get to talk about blacks come back and talk.
Lack of schooling is the main problem of blacks. You know nothing, as usual.

The root cause of the problems lacks face is white racism. Not anything else.
Then why haven’t you left the US and gone back to Africa where there are almost no white people so you can thrive?

No, you aren't getting a link. I have presented the uniform crime reports from the FBI many times.

View attachment 176834

Wow! You guys are dangerous!
Less than 13% of the populatieson, 35.9% of the murderers.

Again, the issue is crime. All crime. Murder is A crime. Not all crime. Whites commit the majority of ALL crimes to include violent crimes.
Because this is a majority white country.

No excuses accepted. This is a majority white country is because of the fact whites committed a crime to begin with.
What an idiot you are, and will continue to be.

When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America

Is it the white man's fault that you're so bad at math? LOL!

,My math is correct.

Link?

No, you aren't getting a link. I have presented the uniform crime reports from the FBI many times.

View attachment 176834

Less than 13% of the population, 35.9% of the murderers.

By that logic we are also geniuses because, at the very least, the number of black people with IQ over 140 is equivalent to the percentage of black people who commit murder in a given year. Thus, you can say "WOW! You guys are geniuses" and be just as accurate as saying that we are dangerous.

By that logic we are also geniuses because, at the very least, the number of black people with IQ over 140 is equivalent to the percentage of black people who commit murder in a given year.

For your "logic" to work, you'd have to show that black people make up 35.9% of people with an IQ over 140. Then we could say you guys are dangerous AND smart.

Instead of the reality of just dangerous.

When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America

Is it the white man's fault that you're so bad at math? LOL!

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

Again, the issue is crime. All crime. Murder is A crime. Not all crime. Whites commit the majority of ALL crimes to include violent crimes.

I'm more interested in just the violent crimes.
What percentage of violent crimes are committed by white people?
What percentage by black people?

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

By that logic we are also geniuses because, at the very least, the number of black people with IQ over 140 is equivalent to the percentage of black people who commit murder in a given year. Thus, you can say "WOW! You guys are geniuses" and be just as accurate as saying that we are dangerous.

By that logic we are also geniuses because, at the very least, the number of black people with IQ over 140 is equivalent to the percentage of black people who commit murder in a given year.

For your "logic" to work, you'd have to show that black people make up 35.9% of people with an IQ over 140. Then we could say you guys are dangerous AND smart.

Sorry. You cannot DEFINE or characterize a people as dangerous when 0.0004 of them commit murder. That is a hyperbolic fallacy of composition....and just dumb. My point is not to show what race has a higher rate, but that the propensity is extremely low among all races. If whites had a rate of 0.0001 and blacks had a rate of 0.0007......that does not make BLACKS dangerous.....it just makes the rate higher among blacks than whites.

Last edited:

View attachment 176834

Sorry. You cannot DEFINE or characterize a people as dangerous when 0.0004 of them commit murder. That is a hyperbolic fallacy of composition....and just dumb. My point is not to show what race has a higher rate, but that the propensity is extremely low among all races. If whites had a rate of 0.0001 and blacks had a rate of 0.0007......that does not make BLACKS dangerous.....it just makes the rate higher among blacks than whites.

You cannot DEFINE or characterize a people as dangerous when 0.0004 of them commit murder.

I can characterize a people as more dangerous than white people.

View attachment 176834

You cannot DEFINE or characterize a people as dangerous when 0.0004 of them commit murder.

Actually you can't especially given the data on overall crime.

View attachment 176834

Actually I can, especially given the data on violent crime.

,My math is correct.

Link?

View attachment 176834

Well I am more interested in all crime. Not one crime that YOU want to use in order to try making a racist claim. Whites commit more than 60 percent of all violent crime.

No you really can't. I know the stats on violent crime and whites commit the most..

View attachment 176834

Well I am more interested in all crime. Not one crime that YOU want to use in order to try making a racist claim. Whites commit more than 60 percent of all violent crime.

Not one crime that YOU want to use in order to try making a racist claim.

One crime? Kind of an important one.
Is it racist to show that blacks, less than 13% of the population, were at least 35.9% of the murderers?
At a minimum 35.9%? Or is that simply a fact that makes you feel bad?

Whites commit more than 60 percent of all violent crime.

Whites are what percentage of the population?
How much of all violent crime do blacks commit again? DERP!

No. think people a racist for making racist comments. You see son, I'm very secure. I can back up all my comments with strength of documented fact. You can't. And we both know you can't.

Lol, yeah right. Earlier in this thread you said racism is the primary cause of black problems. This magical force that causes black men to commit over 50% of the homicides in this country, to abandon their children etc.

Racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face. When whites who commit 70 percent of all crime in America stop acting like one category of crime means you get to talk about blacks come back and talk.
Lack of schooling is the main problem of blacks. You know nothing, as usual.

The root cause of the problems lacks face is white racism. Not anything else.
Then why haven’t you left the US and gone back to Africa where there are almost no white people so you can thrive?

.Because I'm not going to. After all, I've done better than you.

No you really can't. I know the stats on violent crime and whites commit the most..

I know the stats on violent crime and whites commit the most..

Well, shit, we're over 70% of the population. We probably do the most of every fucking thing that gets done in this country.

But I'm interested in the percent of violent crimes committed by whites and the percent committed by blacks.
Please feel free to share both stats.....unless they're gonna make you cry like a little bitch...........?

View attachment 176834

Is it racist to show that blacks, less than 13% of the population, were at least 35.9% of the murderers?

You have been shown that your using this as an argument has no validity.

If blacks are 35 prcent of the murders where are the other 65 percent?

I'm used to debating intelligent educated people. You have to do better than this son.

View attachment 176834

I'm used to debating intelligent educated people. You have to do better than this son.
Who commits the most crimes in Haiti? Blacks or whites?

View attachment 176834

Go back to my post, do the math.
Or show your own data and do the math.

I'm used to debating intelligent educated people.

You're used to getting your ass kicked too. No change here.

Well, shit, we're over 70% of the population. We probably do the most of every fucking thing that gets done in this country.

But I'm interested in the percent of violent crimes committed by whites and the percent committed by blacks.
Please feel free to share both stats.....unless they're gonna make you cry like a little bitch...........?

I think that if whites committed over 60 percent of all violent crime that leaves about 40 percent for everyone else. Now you don't get to commit the most crimes because you have the most people. Furthermore whites have access to the most things that reduce crime. So you should have a lower crime level than all others but you don't. And on valentines day a white boy murdered 17 people. These mass killings have been primarily done by whites. That's violence son.

Go back to my post, do the math.
Or show your own data and do the math.

I'm used to debating intelligent educated people.

You're used to getting your ass kicked too. No change here.

You most certainly ain't kicking my ass. None of you whites here ever have.

I think that if whites committed over 60 percent of all violent crime that leaves about 40 percent for everyone else. Now you don't get to commit the most crimes because you have the most people.
Then who commits the most crimes in Haiti if not blacks, who "have the most people" in that country?

I think that if whites committed over 60 percent of all violent crime that leaves about 40 percent for everyone else. Now you don't get to commit the most crimes because you have the most people.
Then who commits the most crimes in Haiti if not blacks, who "have the most people" in that country?

Dumb question that will not be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back