Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If blacks are 35 prcent of the murders where are the other 65 percent?

Go back to my post, do the math.
Or show your own data and do the math.

I'm used to debating intelligent educated people.

You're used to getting your ass kicked too. No change here.

You most certainly ain't kicking my ass. None of you whites here ever have.

Feel free to post the crime stats you think you have.
I'll kick your ass even more.

You aren't kicking my ass now much less if I decide to waste more time with your dumb ass.

Whites commit 70 percent of all crimes. Whites have more than 70 percent of the resources needed to stop crime. You have no excuses idiot, whites simply commit more crime and that includes violent crime.

Sorry, couldn't hear your whining over the sound of me kicking your stupid ass.

I stomped your ass long ago.

Are you another one of those violent black men?
Statistics show black men are much more violent than white men.

You aren't kicking my ass now much less if I decide to waste more time with your dumb ass.

Whites commit 70 percent of all crimes. Whites have more than 70 percent of the resources needed to stop crime. You have no excuses idiot, whites simply commit more crime and that includes violent crime.

Oh yes, he is.

He'll run away now.
And never post any stats.
Because his ass is still sore.

Why should I run? I've posted facts. You are the one who can't.

From the actual source.
So I can highlight your confusion.

Or you can run away again. Coward.

Exactly..

Your comment was stupid and a common response steeped in white fragility. I was never a murderer, but I am sad that it happens.
Hey Funk and Wagnall. I'm not 100% white...So play your blame game somewhere it will do some good for you...Like a fellow cryers forum...

Anyone can say thy aren't white. But you repeat the same shit as white racists. If you aren't white you face the same racism. So you go to the criers forum and I'll keep posting the truth.

You can't handle the truth. Too many successful Black men and women to refute your garbage. You are what you make of yourself, and no one else is to blame for your failings.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

No need to show any of that. You simply want to cover up individual failure to thrive by blacks, by hiding them in a crowd of your own creation. Absolutely no different than all of the individual white failures being blamed on blacks, browns, or Asians We can all find someone else to blame if we desire to work at it, and you really work at it

Too bad, so sad, you lose.,

Any grown person who is bothered by racism is fucking retarded

You aren't kicking my ass now
You're not addressing any of my posts, so you're not getting your ass kicked about as much as someone who doesn't post here at all.

I'm not addressing you posts because I'm not going to waste any more time with the likes of you. You're a dumb ass and no mater what facts you get, you'll stay a dumb ass..
If you're going to call someone Dumb ass maybe you should spell "matter" correctly.

They don't

You're not addressing any of my posts, so you're not getting your ass kicked about as much as someone who doesn't post here at all.

I'm not addressing you posts because I'm not going to waste any more time with the likes of you. You're a dumb ass and no mater what facts you get, you'll stay a dumb ass..
If you're going to call someone Dumb ass maybe you should spell "matter" correctly.

I'll call a dumb ass a dumb ass and if all you can do is look for typos to try downing a post, you are a dumb ass.

Your comment was stupid and a common response steeped in white fragility. I was never a murderer, but I am sad that it happens.
Hey Funk and Wagnall. I'm not 100% white...So play your blame game somewhere it will do some good for you...Like a fellow cryers forum...

Anyone can say thy aren't white. But you repeat the same shit as white racists. If you aren't white you face the same racism. So you go to the criers forum and I'll keep posting the truth.

You can't handle the truth. Too many successful Black men and women to refute your garbage. You are what you make of yourself, and no one else is to blame for your failings.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

No need to show any of that. You simply want to cover up individual failure to thrive by blacks, by hiding them in a crowd of your own creation. Absolutely no different than all of the individual white failures being blamed on blacks, browns, or Asians We can all find someone else to blame if we desire to work at it, and you really work at it

Too bad, so sad, you lose.,

There is a need to show that. But you can't and we both know you can't. So all you have left is obfuscation.

Too bad, so sad, you lose.

Oh yes, he is.

He'll run away now.

From the actual source.

You can highlight squat. I've been through this several times with you. I've shown you the stats ad you know the source. You see in the real word where sane people live the larger number means it is done more and the smaller one means it's done less. Whites commit the most crimes. Whites commit the most violent crimes. This is what the FBI UCR shows us on an annual basis.

Oh yes, he is.

He'll run away now.

From the actual source.

You can highlight squat. I've been through this several times with you. I've shown you the stats ad you know the source. You see in the real word where sane people live the larger number means it is done more and the smaller one means it's done less. Whites commit the most crimes. Whites commit the most violent crimes. This is what the FBI UCR shows us on an annual basis.
The only thing you have proven is that you flunked mathematics.

I'll call a dumb ass a dumb ass and if all you can do is look for typos to try downing a post, you are a dumb ass.
Those who live in glass houses ...

They don't

13% of the population, 36% of the murderers.
So much more violent.

Oh yes, he is.

He'll run away now.

From the actual source.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

Whites commit the most crimes.

Blacks commit crimes at a higher rate. Much higher.

No "mater" what facts I get? You're the dumb shitskin ignoring my post!

Oh yes, he is.

He'll run away now.

You just admitted to dodging my post, stupid! And everyone smarter than a shit-chucking ape knows why!

Oh yes, he is.

He'll run away now.

From the actual source.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

Whites commit the most crimes.

Blacks commit crimes at a higher rate. Much higher.
He doesn't think rates matter, except when talking about Haiti. Then he dodges.

Typical shitskin!

They don't

13% of the population, 36% of the murderers.
So much more violent.
Just give it up. Dumb apes don't do rates or honesty.

Notice how the Chicago Suntime published a large headline with picture of black guy.

But on the right hand a small box about the white supremacist (Nicholas Cruz) who killed 17 kids in Florida and no picture attached with vague details.

DWLVCkIW0AI4pde.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back