Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can highlight squat. I've been through this several times with you. I've shown you the stats ad you know the source. You see in the real word where sane people live the larger number means it is done more and the smaller one means it's done less. Whites commit the most crimes. Whites commit the most violent crimes. This is what the FBI UCR shows us on an annual basis.[

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

Whites commit the most crimes.

Blacks commit crimes at a higher rate. Much higher.
View attachment 177509
If you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice.
How about if one is just analyzing FBI crime statistics?

I'm certain though that you miss attributed IM2's post to me.

If you analyze FBI crime statistics then you see whites are more violent.

View attachment 177548

The highest rate of violence is by blacks, not whites.
FBI says so above.

Nope it does not.
Are you totally devoid of the fact you have lost this argument, probably close to a hundred times?

You look more stupid with every post.

Feel free to post the crime stats you think you have.
From the actual source.
So I can highlight your confusion.

Or you can run away again. Coward.

You can highlight squat. I've been through this several times with you. I've shown you the stats ad you know the source. You see in the real word where sane people live the larger number means it is done more and the smaller one means it's done less. Whites commit the most crimes. Whites commit the most violent crimes. This is what the FBI UCR shows us on an annual basis.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

Nope. Your numbers do not reflect all crime. You racists are playing a game. There is crime volume and crime rate. Whites commit more crime by volume and you use per capita to distort this reality to make racist claims. In you selected choice of crimes blacks led by volume in only 2 of the 4, and whites led by volume in the other 2. Now when we consider the 30 categories of crime recognized by the FBI, blacks lead in 3 whites the other 27. By volume whites commit more crime. Your argument is stupid. Using your argument as an example of one quarterback throws 50 touchdowns and another one throws 20 but has half the pass attempts he does.not get to say he throws more touchdowns than the quarterback who threw 50. Whites have an excuse for every fuck up they do. This per capita mess is just another method of denial. Whites commit more crimes. Historically whites have been the most criminal and violent race in this country. That is a fact.

There is crime volume and crime rate.

Yup. Blacks have the higher rate.
Much higher.

This per capita mess is just another method of denial.

I would never deny that blacks commit more crime per capita. Would you?
He calls per capita a "mess" when it suits him and focuses on volume, except when talking about Haiti. Then he ignores volume.

Why should I run? I've posted facts. You are the one who can't.

From the actual source.

You can highlight squat. I've been through this several times with you. I've shown you the stats ad you know the source. You see in the real word where sane people live the larger number means it is done more and the smaller one means it's done less. Whites commit the most crimes. Whites commit the most violent crimes. This is what the FBI UCR shows us on an annual basis.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

Nope. Your numbers do not reflect all crime. You racists are playing a game. There is crime volume and crime rate. Whites commit more crime by volume and you use per capita to distort this reality to make racist claims. In you selected choice of crimes blacks led by volume in only 2 of the 4, and whites led by volume in the other 2. Now when we consider the 30 categories of crime recognized by the FBI, blacks lead in 3 whites the other 27. By volume whites commit more crime. Your argument is stupid. Using your argument as an example of one quarterback throws 50 touchdowns and another one throws 20 but has half the pass attempts he does.not get to say he throws more touchdowns than the quarterback who threw 50. Whites have an excuse for every fuck up they do. This per capita mess is just another method of denial. Whites commit more crimes. Historically whites have been the most criminal and violent race in this country. That is a fact.
You are kidding, right?

From the actual source.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

You are kidding, right?
He's totally serious. This lack of intelligence, caused by negro genetics, is also what caused those per capita statistics to be what they are.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

You are kidding, right?
He's totally serious. This lack of intelligence, caused by negro genetics, is also what caused those per capita statistics to be what they are.

Here is the thing: You racist cannot stop being and doing racist things long enough to prove your theory of black inferiority. I mean, you need a controlled environment absent the influence or white racist.....otherwise how do you know the condition of blacks is due to black inferiority or the effects of white racism.

Obviously a person who think like you, if in the position of power and influence, would at the very lest not give blacks the benefit of equal opportunity and at the very worst would attempt to oppress blacks.

If you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice.

View attachment 177548

FBI says so above.

Nope it does not.
Are you totally devoid of the fact you have lost this argument, probably close to a hundred times?

Who are YOU to declare anything?

View attachment 177548

FBI says so above.

Nope it does not.

I am a white man, isn't it my privilege? You are a very confused crybaby.

From the actual source.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

You are kidding, right?

Your numbers do not reflect all crime and you are arguing using per capita when the things you show both per capita and volume. Your position is ignorant and just because you have other racist idiots cosigning your stupidity doesn't make it valid.

View attachment 177548

FBI says so above.

Nope it does not.

I am a white man, isn't it my privilege? You are a very confused crybaby.

No confusion here.

Notice how the Chicago Suntime published a large headline with picture of black guy.

But on the right hand a small box about the white supremacist (Nicholas Cruz) who killed 17 kids in Florida and no picture attached with vague details.

DWLVCkIW0AI4pde.jpg
He's not a White Supremacist. That was a lie put out there by the left wing media and they since taken it back.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

Much higher.

He calls per capita a "mess" when it suits him and focuses on volume, except when talking about Haiti. Then he ignores volume.

Yep. I didn't talk about Haiti because Haiti has nothing to do with this. All you are is a punk ass coward who uses t he internet to talk racist bullshit your bitch ass would never be man enough to say to a black mans face, I've wasted enough time with you so I generally don't reply to your bullshit.

Notice how the Chicago Suntime published a large headline with picture of black guy.

But on the right hand a small box about the white supremacist (Nicholas Cruz) who killed 17 kids in Florida and no picture attached with vague details.

DWLVCkIW0AI4pde.jpg
He's not a White Supremacist. That was a lie put out there by the left wing media and they since taken it back.

I haven't heard anyone taking anything back they have said about Cruz. Besides that wasn't the point Essen was making.

Much higher.

Yep. I didn't talk about Haiti because Haiti has nothing to do with this. All you are is a punk ass coward who uses t he internet to talk racist bullshit your bitch ass would never be man enough to say to a black mans face, I've wasted enough time with you so I generally don't reply to your bullshit.

Ooooh! Tough guy again!

And here enters the timid bigot himself.

Lets end racism, lets end racism period. It's YOUR fault if you do something STUPID. If you choose to act like a racist stereo type, who's fault is THAT? Mine for noticing? Or yours, for choosing that lifestyle?

So it's not my fault for noticing that you are a ignorant white racist.
You mean: you are a snarky presumptuous sycophant that slanders people, that's what your post proves...(false claims of) "racism" is the last bastion of the scoundrel, to paraphrase S. Johnson. Is racism over yet? Apparently NOT with these PC apparatchiks.

Last edited:

Much higher.

Ooooh! Tough guy again!

Opposed to the tepid dummy?

Much higher.

Ooooh! Tough guy again!

Who, and how?

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

You are kidding, right?

Here is the thing: You racist cannot stop being and doing racist things long enough to prove your theory of black inferiority. I mean, you need a controlled environment absent the influence or white racist.....otherwise how do you know the condition of blacks is due to black inferiority or the effects of white racism.
Obviously a person who think like you, if in the position of power and influence, would at the very lest not give blacks the benefit of equal opportunity and at the very worst would attempt to oppress blacks.
Just look at Africa is you want a black-majority country! Or try Haiti.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

Much higher.

You don't talk about it because you know the volume is mostly negro as far as violent crime is concerned in Haiti. Everyone who isn't an idiot can see through your shitskin-loving bullshit.

You are kidding, right?

Much higher.

You don't talk about it because you know the volume is mostly negro as far as violent crime is concerned in Haiti. Everyone who isn't an idiot can see through your shitskin-loving bullshit.
You have to find blacks untouched by white racism. Africa and Haiti don’t meet that criteria.

You are kidding, right?

Much higher.

You have to find blacks untouched by white racism. Africa and Haiti don’t meet that criteria.
How about Africa prior to Colonialism.

You are kidding, right?

Much higher.

How about Africa prior to Colonialism.

Just how stupid are you whites here going to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back