Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets end racism, lets end racism period. It's YOUR fault if you do something STUPID. If you choose to act like a racist stereo type, who's fault is THAT? Mine for noticing? Or yours, for choosing that lifestyle?

So it's not my fault for noticing that you are a ignorant white racist.
You mean: you are a snarky presumptuous sycophant that slanders people, that's what your post proves...(false claims of) "racism" is the last bastion of the scoundrel, to paraphrase S. Johnson. Is racism over yet? Apparently NOT with these PC apparatchiks.

No, you are a racist.

There is crime volume and crime rate.

Yup. Blacks have the higher rate.
Much higher.

This per capita mess is just another method of denial.

I would never deny that blacks commit more crime per capita. Would you?
He calls per capita a "mess" when it suits him and focuses on volume, except when talking about Haiti. Then he ignores volume.

Yep. I didn't talk about Haiti because Haiti has nothing to do with this. All you are is a punk ass coward who uses t he internet to talk racist bullshit your bitch ass would never be man enough to say to a black mans face, I've wasted enough time with you so I generally don't reply to your bullshit.

Ooooh! Tough guy again!

And here enters the timid bigot himself.
Opposed to the tepid dummy?

I know you are a dummy. You are nothing more than a tag along.

Much higher.

He calls per capita a "mess" when it suits him and focuses on volume, except when talking about Haiti. Then he ignores volume.

Yep. I didn't talk about Haiti because Haiti has nothing to do with this. All you are is a punk ass coward who uses t he internet to talk racist bullshit your bitch ass would never be man enough to say to a black mans face, I've wasted enough time with you so I generally don't reply to your bullshit.

Ooooh! Tough guy again!

And here enters the timid bigot himself.

Who, and how?

You. And how you are dumb enough to call someone a racist for pointing out the racism of whites.

Nope. Your numbers do not reflect all crime. You racists are playing a game. There is crime volume and crime rate. Whites commit more crime by volume and you use per capita to distort this reality to make racist claims. In you selected choice of crimes blacks led by volume in only 2 of the 4, and whites led by volume in the other 2. Now when we consider the 30 categories of crime recognized by the FBI, blacks lead in 3 whites the other 27. By volume whites commit more crime. Your argument is stupid. Using your argument as an example of one quarterback throws 50 touchdowns and another one throws 20 but has half the pass attempts he does.not get to say he throws more touchdowns than the quarterback who threw 50. Whites have an excuse for every fuck up they do. This per capita mess is just another method of denial. Whites commit more crimes. Historically whites have been the most criminal and violent race in this country. That is a fact.
You are kidding, right?
He's totally serious. This lack of intelligence, caused by negro genetics, is also what caused those per capita statistics to be what they are.

Here is the thing: You racist cannot stop being and doing racist things long enough to prove your theory of black inferiority. I mean, you need a controlled environment absent the influence or white racist.....otherwise how do you know the condition of blacks is due to black inferiority or the effects of white racism.
Obviously a person who think like you, if in the position of power and influence, would at the very lest not give blacks the benefit of equal opportunity and at the very worst would attempt to oppress blacks.
Just look at Africa is you want a black-majority country! Or try Haiti.

Nope. Your numbers do not reflect all crime. You racists are playing a game. There is crime volume and crime rate. Whites commit more crime by volume and you use per capita to distort this reality to make racist claims. In you selected choice of crimes blacks led by volume in only 2 of the 4, and whites led by volume in the other 2. Now when we consider the 30 categories of crime recognized by the FBI, blacks lead in 3 whites the other 27. By volume whites commit more crime. Your argument is stupid. Using your argument as an example of one quarterback throws 50 touchdowns and another one throws 20 but has half the pass attempts he does.not get to say he throws more touchdowns than the quarterback who threw 50. Whites have an excuse for every fuck up they do. This per capita mess is just another method of denial. Whites commit more crimes. Historically whites have been the most criminal and violent race in this country. That is a fact.

Much higher.

You don't talk about it because you know the volume is mostly negro as far as violent crime is concerned in Haiti. Everyone who isn't an idiot can see through your shitskin-loving bullshit.

No, I don't point it out mainly because w are talking about white crime in America and Haiti has nothing to do with the conversation. Look whites started 2 world wars and they are not the majority of people on the planet.

You are kidding, right?
He's totally serious. This lack of intelligence, caused by negro genetics, is also what caused those per capita statistics to be what they are.

Here is the thing: You racist cannot stop being and doing racist things long enough to prove your theory of black inferiority. I mean, you need a controlled environment absent the influence or white racist.....otherwise how do you know the condition of blacks is due to black inferiority or the effects of white racism.
Obviously a person who think like you, if in the position of power and influence, would at the very lest not give blacks the benefit of equal opportunity and at the very worst would attempt to oppress blacks.

Much higher.

You don't talk about it because you know the volume is mostly negro as far as violent crime is concerned in Haiti. Everyone who isn't an idiot can see through your shitskin-loving bullshit.
You have to find blacks untouched by white racism. Africa and Haiti don’t meet that criteria.
Blacks have been inferior for longer than that. That's why they were defeated by whites in Africa.

Besides, adapting to your environment (and that includes living with people who might think poorly of you because of your skin color or some other reason) is part of what determines if someone is inferior or not. Racism is just your excuse.

You are kidding, right?

Much higher.

No, I don't point it out mainly because w are talking about white crime in America and Haiti has nothing to do with the conversation. Look whites started 2 world wars and they are not the majority of people on the planet.
You're like a walking caricature!

Let me ask you a question, if "w are talking about white crime in America," then why the fuck would you bring up "2 world wars?" What does the start of two world wars have to do with "white crime in America?" Did Al Capone start those two wars?

You are kidding, right?

Much higher.

While other countries still had tribal warfare. They did not need us to wage war, and never have.

Notice how the Chicago Suntime published a large headline with picture of black guy.

But on the right hand a small box about the white supremacist (Nicholas Cruz) who killed 17 kids in Florida and no picture attached with vague details.

DWLVCkIW0AI4pde.jpg
Yeah, it's really sickening how the white media conducts itself.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

You are kidding, right?

Much higher.

While other countries still had tribal warfare. They did not need us to wage war, and never have.

What the fuck do you think those world wars were dumb ass? Tribal conflicts among whites. But you see fool, w don' see any modern colonization of a white nation by anyone. Apparently they had nothing of value.

How about if one is just analyzing FBI crime statistics?
The FBI has a history of racism - white supremacy.

Let's be clear black people don't run the FBI and the Justice department

The FBI and the Justice department themselves have just admitted that they have been given out false information for decades which lead the imprisonment of thousands of black men, but decades later they come out and say "Ooops sorry"

The FBI wrote an anonymous letter to MLK encouraging him to kill himself ?

The FBI whose leader at the time MLK was alive (J Edgar Hoover) was a well known cross dressing gay man and who hated blacks and whose lover was one of his top FBI Agents.

So it's racist to uncover the truth because the truth is blacks are more violent per capita?
The problem is you and white supremacists like you and many white people (In general) believe the world is just. There are imperfections of course. But by and large society is just.

This is one of the main differences in how whites and blacks think about race and why the likes me IM2, Asclepias often talk past the likes of you Mudda, Correll, harmonica, ptbw forever

Most whites take the society to be just. Most blacks do not.

In fact you believe that the society is just to such an extent that you reason backwards from it: If America is just, then so are the police and the courts, the schools. Not perfectly just, of course, but for the most part. So when you see "Stats" about black crime, your going to believe it. Why ? Because you believe society is just the people creating those stats are just too

And if society is just then anything black ppl complain about is there own fault. So it's not racism anymore but just being realistic.

That's how you think.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You are kidding, right?

Much higher.

You're like a walking caricature!

Let me ask you a question, if "w are talking about white crime in America," then why the fuck would you bring up "2 world wars?" What does the start of two world wars have to do with "white crime in America?" Did Al Capone start those two wars?

You are a dumb ass of the lowest order but a classic example of how white racists do things. You mention Haiti dumb ass. I point out what I did to make you understand that whites have been the most violent race on the planet and it is not so because there are more of them.

What the fuck do you think those world wars were dumb ass? Tribal conflicts among whites. But you see fool, w don' see any modern colonization of a white nation by anyone. Apparently they had nothing of value.
Muslims are colonizing the world, you dumbass.

The violent crimes listed by the FBI would fit my definition.
So when white people had “urban renewal” in the 1950s and 1960s and hundreds of thousands of blk homes were destroyed to make way for office buildings, shopping centers and parking lots.

that's not violence. to you. right ?

And few of the property destroyed was replaced and blk families to rely on crowded apartments, living with relatives, or run-down public housing.

When white-run banks redlined black communities, refusing to loan money to any businesses or individuals within the borders of those communities, no matter their individual credit worthiness, the effect was as destructive to neighborhood well-being as any riot.

When banks continue to refuse loans in such places, only to turn around and grant the very same loans through their subsidiaries known as sub-prime lenders, and in the process charge 3-5 times higher interest than would be allowed through the bank itself, the effect on black people is economic violence.

When black children in extreme poverty test positive for elevated levels of lead in their blood, all because they have been exposed to lead paint in old.

When the government strip mines uranium on Native American soil, inflating the cancer rate among Navajo, the result is death

When white doctors routinely under-diagnose blk patients with serious illnesses; or fail to recommend the same medical interventions as they do for white patients, even when they present the same symptoms, have the same kind of insurance, and come from the same economic background, thousands of black lives.

When companies that pollute in white communities receive fines from the EPA that are WAY than the fines received for polluting in black communities.

Let's talk about the mafia.

There has never been any rule in sicilian mafia that bans killing of women and children. If they have to be murdered, then they have to be. It doesn’t matter how young a child is or who the woman is, if they are the ones who have to be killed, they will be. As a matter of fact, sicilian mafia has killed numerous women and children in the past.

It cracks me up that white people think black people dont know about their crimes. white people will kidnap your child, rape him, kill him, film the whole thing then sell it to other white people. all you have to do is watch cable to see the crimes that white people do. these crimes dont get put on the six of clock news. cold case files, forensic files, court tv, discovery id, wicked attraction

Blacks have been inferior for longer than that.
So you believe that white people are superior to black people. Have I got that right ?
Compare tech in Africa to tech in America.
America didn't invent slavery, Africans and Muslims did it first and still do it.
We simply took advantage of our superior products for purchasing power.
Compare the life of a Black man in America with the life of a black man in Somalia, Angola, or any African country. They're lucky Americans bought them as slaves instead of them being sold off to their brothers who would eat them, or a Muslim who would fuck them.

Muslims are colonizing the world, you dumbass.

No they aren't. Besides, I ain't scared of a Muslim.

Blacks have been inferior for longer than that.
So you believe that white people are superior to black people. Have I got that right ?
Compare tech in Africa to tech in America.
America didn't invent slavery, Africans and Muslims did it first and still do it.
We simply took advantage of our superior products for purchasing power.
Compare the life of a Black man in America with the life of a black man in Somalia, Angola, or any African country. They're lucky Americans bought them as slaves instead of them being sold off to their brothers who would eat them, or a Muslim who would fuck them.

More psychosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back