Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's racist to uncover the truth because the truth is blacks are more violent per capita?
The problem is you and white supremacists like you and many white people (In general) believe the world is just.
Where did I say that? Is that more bullshit you pulled out of your monkey ass?
There are imperfections of course. But by and large society is just.

This is one of the main differences in how whites and blacks think about race and why the likes me IM2, Asclepias often talk past the likes of you Mudda, Correll, harmonica, ptbw forever

Most whites take the society to be just. Most blacks do not.

In fact you believe that the society is just to such an extent that you reason backwards from it: If America is just, then so are the police and the courts, the schools. Not perfectly just, of course, but for the most part. So when you see "Stats" about black crime, your going to believe it. Why ? Because you believe society is just the people creating those stats are just too

And if society is just then anything black ppl complain about is there own fault. So it's not racism anymore but just being realistic.

That's how you think.
I see, so all racial crime statistics are a conspiracy by white statisticians to make shitskins look bad.

He's totally serious. This lack of intelligence, caused by negro genetics, is also what caused those per capita statistics to be what they are.

Here is the thing: You racist cannot stop being and doing racist things long enough to prove your theory of black inferiority. I mean, you need a controlled environment absent the influence or white racist.....otherwise how do you know the condition of blacks is due to black inferiority or the effects of white racism.
Obviously a person who think like you, if in the position of power and influence, would at the very lest not give blacks the benefit of equal opportunity and at the very worst would attempt to oppress blacks.
Just look at Africa is you want a black-majority country! Or try Haiti.

He calls per capita a "mess" when it suits him and focuses on volume, except when talking about Haiti. Then he ignores volume.

Yep. I didn't talk about Haiti because Haiti has nothing to do with this. All you are is a punk ass coward who uses t he internet to talk racist bullshit your bitch ass would never be man enough to say to a black mans face, I've wasted enough time with you so I generally don't reply to your bullshit.
You don't talk about it because you know the volume is mostly negro as far as violent crime is concerned in Haiti. Everyone who isn't an idiot can see through your shitskin-loving bullshit.

No, I don't point it out mainly because w are talking about white crime in America and Haiti has nothing to do with the conversation. Look whites started 2 world wars and they are not the majority of people on the planet.
You're like a walking caricature!

Let me ask you a question, if "w are talking about white crime in America," then why the fuck would you bring up "2 world wars?" What does the start of two world wars have to do with "white crime in America?" Did Al Capone start those two wars?

You are a dumb ass of the lowest order but a classic example of how white racists do things. You mention Haiti dumb ass. I point out what I did to make you understand that whites have been the most violent race on the planet and it is not so because there are more of them.
Oh, so discussing things outside of "white crime in America" is only OK when shitting on whites. The second I bring up something outside of "white crime in America" to shit on blacks, you whine about how it's off topic. Is that how it works, you stupid shit skin?

He's totally serious. This lack of intelligence, caused by negro genetics, is also what caused those per capita statistics to be what they are.

Here is the thing: You racist cannot stop being and doing racist things long enough to prove your theory of black inferiority. I mean, you need a controlled environment absent the influence or white racist.....otherwise how do you know the condition of blacks is due to black inferiority or the effects of white racism.
Obviously a person who think like you, if in the position of power and influence, would at the very lest not give blacks the benefit of equal opportunity and at the very worst would attempt to oppress blacks.

He calls per capita a "mess" when it suits him and focuses on volume, except when talking about Haiti. Then he ignores volume.

Yep. I didn't talk about Haiti because Haiti has nothing to do with this. All you are is a punk ass coward who uses t he internet to talk racist bullshit your bitch ass would never be man enough to say to a black mans face, I've wasted enough time with you so I generally don't reply to your bullshit.
You don't talk about it because you know the volume is mostly negro as far as violent crime is concerned in Haiti. Everyone who isn't an idiot can see through your shitskin-loving bullshit.

No, I don't point it out mainly because w are talking about white crime in America and Haiti has nothing to do with the conversation. Look whites started 2 world wars and they are not the majority of people on the planet.
While other countries still had tribal warfare. They did not need us to wage war, and never have.

What the fuck do you think those world wars were dumb ass?
I'm more interested in what the start of those world wars has to do with "white crime in America," which is what you said this conversation was specifically about when you refused to discuss Haiti.

Are some "racial" groups more violent?
First off what's your definition of violence?

The violent crimes listed by the FBI would fit my definition.

And whites lead in violent crime.

And blacks commit them at higher rates.
Much higher.
Much, much higher.
It's a math thing, you wouldn't understand.

Math is a black invention so we understand. You don't. The math is easy, the group with the most total is the one committing the most crime.

Check your premises on understanding math. You don't. Mere size of the group doesn't matter. It's the RATE at which something happens within that group. Without normalizing by population, you couldn't compare GDPs of countries or determine medical risks for particular behaviors. Couldn't even properly conduct a poll.. It's basic to the language of statistics.

First off what's your definition of violence?

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

Math is a black invention so we understand. You don't. The math is easy, the group with the most total is the one committing the most crime.

Check your premises on understanding math. You don't. Mere size of the group doesn't matter. It's the RATE at which something happens within that group. Without normalizing by population, you couldn't compare GDPs of countries or determine medical risks for particular behaviors. Couldn't even properly conduct a poll.. It's basic to the language of statistics.

I understand math very well. . Whites commit almost 3 times the crime of blacks flacaltenn and they have 15 times more wealth to afford crime prevention. So when you look at things completely, your post is garbage that excises high white crime.

While other countries still had tribal warfare. They did not need us to wage war, and never have.

I'm more interested in what the start of those world wars has to do with "white crime in America," which is what you said this conversation was specifically about when you refused to discuss Haiti.

You have no interest in anything of the sort.

Let me ask you a question, if "w are talking about white crime in America," then why the fuck would you bring up "2 world wars?" What does the start of two world wars have to do with "white crime in America?" Did Al Capone start those two wars?

You are a dumb ass of the lowest order but a classic example of how white racists do things. You mention Haiti dumb ass. I point out what I did to make you understand that whites have been the most violent race on the planet and it is not so because there are more of them.
Oh, so discussing things outside of "white crime in America" is only OK when shitting on whites. The second I bring up something outside of "white crime in America" to shit on blacks, you whine about how it's off topic. Is that how it works, you stupid shit skin?

Stop crying. You do nothing but post racist bullshit about blacks..

You have no interest in anything of the sort.

Stop crying. You do nothing but post racist bullshit about blacks..
I can't help it. Not with a dumb shitskin like you proving pretty much every racist stereotype about negroes right.

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

I understand math very well. . Whites commit almost 3 times the crime of blacks flacaltenn and they have 15 times more wealth to afford crime prevention. So when you look at things completely, your post is garbage that excises high white crime.

It's NOT garbage. because there 4 or 5 times more whites. Most of science would END tomorrow without isolating rates of likelihood from raw totals.. And I have NO idea what amount of wealth goes into crime prevention. How many $$$$ per person do I need to reduce violent crime by 6%?

It's much like education, where the $$$$/student has little bearings on the outcomes in every community. There is no high white crime or high black crime until you COMPARE THEM. To COMPARE them they have to be mathematically changed to RATES. THEN you can compare.

My entire career is analyzing data, signals, images. I don't think you can REJECT basic statistics and declare yourself a winner here.

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

It's NOT garbage. because there 4 or 5 times more whites. Most of science would END tomorrow without isolating rates of likelihood from raw totals.. And I have NO idea what amount of wealth goes into crime prevention. How many $$$$ per person do I need to reduce violent crime by 6%?

It's much like education, where the $$$$/student has little bearings on the outcomes in every community. There is no high white crime or high black crime until you COMPARE THEM. To COMPARE them they have to be mathematically changed to RATES. THEN you can compare.

My entire career is analyzing data, signals, images. I don't think you can REJECT basic statistics and declare yourself a winner here.

No, you can compare totals.. Whites have a long history of making shit up and proclaiming it as fact, drapetomania, negroidism the belief in natural white superiority, not allowing blacks to read, then declaring how blacks are dumb, so then why do we consider per capita instead of totals? Why should we? Just because you are white and say so? I've done plenty of analyzing and studying data. I don't reject statistics, but I do reject the opinions coming from whites like you based on those statistics. Less that 1/1.000th of one percent of all blacks commit violent crimes. This statistic you reject does not indicate of any extra propensity for violence by blacks.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

(X)Racism will never end until the day comes when we stop mixing the races together. Racism started in the states because of bringing in blacks from Africa. Mixing numerous races of people together will eventually lead to more racism. The white people in all the white Western countries in the world are starting to find this out. And if the day comes when white people become a minority in their own white countries well then they ain't see nothing yet pardner if they don't wake up to the threat. White people will find out what racism really is all about. But by then it will be too late for old whitey and white people will be forever screwed. There will be no place on earth where old whitey can call home anymore. Just ask the white people of South Africa and Rhodesia(Zimbabwe). They know what happens when you give up your power. Rapes and murders. But hey.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

Nope. Go back to sleep. We will wake you when it's over.

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

No, you can compare totals.. Whites have a long history of making shit up and proclaiming it as fact, drapetomania, negroidism the belief in natural white superiority, not allowing blacks to read, then declaring how blacks are dumb, so then why do we consider per capita instead of totals? Why should we? Just because you are white and say so? I've done plenty of analyzing and studying data. I don't reject statistics, but I do reject the opinions coming from whites like you based on those statistics. Less that 1/1.000th of one percent of all blacks commit violent crimes. This statistic you reject does not indicate of any extra propensity for violence by blacks.
You are dumb if you think you can just compare totals to get a viable statistic that's worth a damn. There are more whites than blacks so of course there are more white criminals than blacks in total. But criminal whites compared to non-criminal whites as a percentage is what you need to compare to criminal blacks as a percentage of non-criminal blacks.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

(X)Racism will never end until the day comes when we stop mixing the races together. Racism started in the states because of bringing in blacks from Africa. Mixing numerous races of people together will eventually lead to more racism. The white people in all the white Western countries in the world are starting to find this out. And if the day comes when white people become a minority in their own white countries well then they ain't see nothing yet pardner if they don't wake up to the threat. White people will find out what racism really is all about. But by then it will be too late for old whitey and white people will be forever screwed. There will be no place on earth where old whitey can call home anymore. Just ask the white people of South Africa and Rhodesia(Zimbabwe). They know what happens when you give up your power. Rapes and murders. But hey.

There is not white race. Whites are mutts, a mixture of other races. There is no pure white race.

Compare tech in Africa to tech in America.
America didn't invent slavery, Africans and Muslims did it first and still do it.
We simply took advantage of our superior products for purchasing power.
Compare the life of a Black man in America with the life of a black man in Somalia, Angola, or any African country. They're lucky Americans bought them as slaves instead of them being sold off to their brothers who would eat them, or a Muslim who would fuck them.
I did not ask you to compare tech in Africa to America. Nor did I ask you about slavery. Nor did I ask you about comparing life in Africa countries to America.

I asked you a very specific and easy question

Are white people superior to black people ?

And a second question. Do you believe as a white man that you are superior to black men ?

Murder, rape, robbery, assault.....just what we deserve?
That's what you're saying?
No. What I'm saying is that the biggest murders, rapist and robbers and assault have been white people.

However I do think "The black brute" stereotype is probably the strongest of the stereotypes out there

Deep down you white people know that if a black man bashed in your brains it would not be completely undeserved.

Even in your blindness, you know the history of the USA, you know it was built on a crime and you know that crime has never been made right.

I believe white people are superior to blacks in some aspects, particularly those necessary to run a successful modern civilization.
OK. So what are you white people good at and what are you white people not good at ?

Where did I say that? Is that more bullshit you pulled out of your monkey ass?
You don't have to say it that's how you think.
I see, so all racial crime statistics are a conspiracy by white statisticians to make shitskins look bad.
You can make stats mean anything you want

It's statistical fact that more people are killed in cars than by crocodiles. That's a fact right ? So according to evidence cars are more dangerous than crocs. Right ?

Without proper context you can make stats mean anything.

Your comments about black crime stats assume that whites are completely fair-minded, that they can judge crime in a colour-blind way.

I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that.

So it's racist to uncover the truth because the truth is blacks are more violent per capita?
The problem is you and white supremacists like you and many white people (In general) believe the world is just. There are imperfections of course. But by and large society is just.

This is one of the main differences in how whites and blacks think about race and why the likes me IM2, Asclepias often talk past the likes of you Mudda, Correll, harmonica, ptbw forever

Most whites take the society to be just. Most blacks do not.

In fact you believe that the society is just to such an extent that you reason backwards from it: If America is just, then so are the police and the courts, the schools. Not perfectly just, of course, but for the most part. So when you see "Stats" about black crime, your going to believe it. Why ? Because you believe society is just the people creating those stats are just too

And if society is just then anything black ppl complain about is there own fault. So it's not racism anymore but just being realistic.

That's how you think.

The stats, if anything, are complied by government officials who want to downplay the role of minorities in our higher than normal crime rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back