Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stats, if anything, are complied by government officials who want to downplay the role of minorities in our higher than normal crime rates.
For your argument to work one must believe in the just world doctrine (the idea that America is more or less just and equal)

If you assume that, then you are forced to conclude there is something wrong with black people.

You assume that white people are 100% fair minded and create stats about black crime in a totally neutral way. I do not know of any study that shows that white people are capable of that.

The stats, if anything, are complied by government officials who want to downplay the role of minorities in our higher than normal crime rates.
For your argument to work one must believe in the just world doctrine (the idea that America is more or less just and equal)

The cops are not ignoring reports about white criminals, because they are white.

Blacks are committing crime at a higher rate.

If you assume that, then you are forced to conclude there is something wrong with black people.

Not at all. There are plenty of other possible explanations for a difference in behavior.

For you to come up with one, and then oddly assume that everyone else must have the same conclusion as you, and then judge them based on that chain of assumptions,

Is utterly absurd. And self serving.

You assume that white people are 100% fair minded and create stats about black crime in a totally neutral way. I do not know of any study that shows that white people are capable of that.

I assume that government officials compile stats in such a way as to try to hide how badly their government policies have failed.

TO do that, they UNDERPLAY, to the extent they can, the role of minorities in our crime rates.

The cops are not ignoring reports about white criminals, because they are white.
Blacks are committing crime at a higher rate.
Do you believe that racism exists ?
I assume that government officials compile stats in such a way as to try to hide how badly their government policies have failed.
TO do that, they UNDERPLAY, to the extent they can, the role of minorities in our crime rates.
We are not talking about minorities. Minorities include women, gays and they are just as white supremacist as white men. We are just talking about black people.

Racism won't be over until white people say it's over!

Compare tech in Africa to tech in America.
America didn't invent slavery, Africans and Muslims did it first and still do it.
We simply took advantage of our superior products for purchasing power.
Compare the life of a Black man in America with the life of a black man in Somalia, Angola, or any African country. They're lucky Americans bought them as slaves instead of them being sold off to their brothers who would eat them, or a Muslim who would fuck them.
I did not ask you to compare tech in Africa to America. Nor did I ask you about slavery. Nor did I ask you about comparing life in Africa countries to America.

I asked you a very specific and easy question

Are white people superior to black people ?

And a second question. Do you believe as a white man that you are superior to black men ?
1. I don't give a fuck what you asked you're not my boss. You don't control the conversation. I give the answers I desire.

2. I don't know if whites are superior to black people. Not in muscle mass. Not in sports. Different races have different advantages and disadvantages.
I'm just a layman but I'd say Blacks are superior in activities that require sweat and muscle. Asians are superior in appearance and IQ.
Yeah, Whites may be superior, only because they take the best, hopefully just the best, of other races and mixes it into their own blood stream. The problem with that analogue is that the black melatonin is dominant. So when you mix black and white you get brown. So maybe Brown is superior. I prefer brown skin Asians myself. Married, then divorced one. I have a bad habit of judging people by their looks. Just because she looks like an Angel doesn't make her one.

Racism won't be over until white people say it's over!
Racism will never be over.
They'll redefine it if necessary.
I hate Sirloin, I love Rib eye. I discriminate when it comes to my steaks. Discrimination is not bad.
I discriminate against people who wear their pants half off their asses.
I discriminate against people who cover their hair in cloth, male or female, black or white.
I discriminate against people who suck on chewing tobacco.
I discriminate against people who stray too far from the norm. Guys in dresses, women that look like men.
I discriminate against obese people. And I'm obese.

I only hide it to get a job and stay employed. Someday I'll retire and that'll be the end of that.

2. I don't know if whites are superior to black people. Not in muscle mass. Not in sports.
You can believe anything you wish and it shows in your responses.

But when you start to make statements about certain scientific things, it would be good to know what one is talking about. Like the simple basics of the evolution theory.

Something as major as an additional pair of muscles to increase black people muscle mass would have required major evolutionary changes. Or a loss of a pair of muscles, since all humans evolved from a common ancestor.

In order for black people to have "extra muscle mass" from other human beings there would have to be fixed genetic differences between races.

Meaning a clear break

This seems like a speciation level difference, such as "Blacks" having a gene for X and no one else. This is absolutely clearly not the case.

It's fairly predictable that you said or hinted that black people are physically more capable "Look at the NBA" you will no doubt say. OK if that's true, then why don't blacks dominate volleyball the same way ? You need to be able to jump at that. Right ?

And if black people are so naturally good at basketball then why don't African nations like Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast dominate international dominate basketball comps ? They're pure black with little white admixture in them and according to you blackness and sporting ability go hand in hand then why are African teams so average ?

Why aren't all championship high jumpers black ?
  • Every player who has ever won an NHL scoring title is white.
  • Every Olympic weightlifting record is held by a caucasian.
  • All championship speed skaters are white.
  • Every major league pitcher who has ever won 300 games is white.
  • Almost all Olympic champions rowers and kayakers are white,
I don't believe that whites are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing. Do you ?

There are actually very good reasons why track and field and boxing events are dominated the way they are; because that's who trains and competes in them. Boxing is generally for people who have limited opportunities. Racism limits your opportunities.

And yes Africans have been ahead of the rest of the world in long distance training methods for thirty years; it's no surprise they dominate the competitions.

If people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion sprinters and a different group of people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion marathon runners and both are alleged to be part of some specific "race" you have just argued against sprinting or distance running as being a "racial" characteristic. Since the two groups you tried to put into one "race" have contradictory abilities.

This is Simone Manuel

3735CE3300000578-3739599-image-a-28_1471150701900.jpg

She is the the fastest female swimmer in the world.

She is the current 100m Olympic and world champion and this despite the fact that participation rates in swimming for black people are very low. She opened up a can of whoop-ass on the Becky's and Amy's and the Chinese and Australians.

This is Simone Biles

simone-biles.png

She is the best gymnast in the world and said by many experts to be the greatest of time and this despite the fact that participation rates in gymnastics for black people are very low. Simone Biles crushed the white competition in a sport that is usually dominated by Eastern Europeans and the Chinese.

This is Lewis Hamilton

racer-lewis-hamilton-mst.jpg

He is the current Formula one driving champion and has won that title 3 times out of the last four years and this despite the fact that participation rates in Formula one for black people are very low.

White people just need to stay out of our way and watch more and more of us break your little records and set our own.

White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else. That is the reason predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that our only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.

Last edited:
Murder, rape, robbery, assault.....just what we deserve?
That's what you're saying?
No. What I'm saying is that the biggest murders, rapist and robbers and assault have been white people.

However I do think "The black brute" stereotype is probably the strongest of the stereotypes out there

Deep down you white people know that if a black man bashed in your brains it would not be completely undeserved.

Even in your blindness, you know the history of the USA, you know it was built on a crime and you know that crime has never been made right.

What I'm saying is that the biggest murders, rapist and robbers and assault have been white people.

If you say so. Meanwhile, in the real world, blacks commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites.

Deep down you white people know that if a black man bashed in your brains it would not be completely undeserved.

Explain why some portion of the violence inflicted on me would be deserved.

If you say so. Meanwhile, in the real world, blacks commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites.
That's just

im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

I think what whites fear most is that many of them know, on some deep buried level, that if they were in our position, they would feel a murderous rage.

I think on a level that is so buried in whites deep-subconscious, they are aware of the violence, it takes to keep a system going that they receive collective privileges from.

As much you wanna talk a black crime stats, deep down, you know that Black rage is justified. What you’re afraid of isn’t called reverse racism. What you’re afraid of is called karma.

If the shoe was on the other foot white people would have a murderous rage towards rage. That's y say "Black people are the most violent" that's just projection because you know it's white who have been

My father always said the meanest people on Earth were White People. Others can be evil for a time but they can’t keep up the murderous rage.
White people will kill and kill until the streets run red with blood. When you look at the history of white people it's almost like they are products of what is known as INVOLUTION. It’s the opposite of EVOLUTION.

That's just

im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

I think what whites fear most is that many of them know, on some deep buried level, that if they were in our position, they would feel a murderous rage.

I think on a level that is so buried in whites deep-subconscious, they are aware of the violence, it takes to keep a system going that they receive collective privileges from.

As much you wanna talk a black crime stats, deep down, you know that Black rage is justified. What you’re afraid of isn’t called reverse racism. What you’re afraid of is called karma.

If the shoe was on the other foot white people would have a murderous rage towards rage. That's y say "Black people are the most violent" that's just projection because you know it's white who have been

My father always said the meanest people on Earth were White People. Others can be evil for a time but they can’t keep up the murderous rage.
White people will kill and kill until the streets run red with blood. When you look at the history of white people it's almost like they are products of what is known as INVOLUTION. It’s the opposite of EVOLUTION.

Not me saying black crime rates are higher, it's the FBI.

Yeah, that's awful. So why do I deserve a bashing?
Try to be specific.

2. I don't know if whites are superior to black people. Not in muscle mass. Not in sports.
You can believe anything you wish and it shows in your responses.

But when you start to make statements about certain scientific things, it would be good to know what one is talking about. Like the simple basics of the evolution theory.

Something as major as an additional pair of muscles to increase black people muscle mass would have required major evolutionary changes. Or a loss of a pair of muscles, since all humans evolved from a common ancestor.

In order for black people to have "extra muscle mass" from other human beings there would have to be fixed genetic differences between races.

Meaning a clear break

This seems like a speciation level difference, such as "Blacks" having a gene for X and no one else. This is absolutely clearly not the case.

It's fairly predictable that you said or hinted that black people are physically more capable "Look at the NBA" you will no doubt say. OK if that's true, then why don't blacks dominate volleyball the same way ? You need to be able to jump at that. Right ?

And if black people are so naturally good at basketball then why don't African nations like Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast dominate international dominate basketball comps ? They're pure black with little white admixture in them and according to you blackness and sporting ability go hand in hand then why are African teams so average ?

Why aren't all championship high jumpers black ?
  • Every player who has ever won an NHL scoring title is white.
  • Every Olympic weightlifting record is held by a caucasian.
  • All championship speed skaters are white.
  • Every major league pitcher who has ever won 300 games is white.
  • Almost all Olympic champions rowers and kayakers are white,
I don't believe that whites are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing. Do you ?

There are actually very good reasons why track and field and boxing events are dominated the way they are; because that's who trains and competes in them. Boxing is generally for people who have limited opportunities. Racism limits your opportunities.

And yes Africans have been ahead of the rest of the world in long distance training methods for thirty years; it's no surprise they dominate the competitions.

If people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion sprinters and a different group of people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion marathon runners and both are alleged to be part of some specific "race" you have just argued against sprinting or distance running as being a "racial" characteristic. Since the two groups you tried to put into one "race" have contradictory abilities.

This is Simone Manuel

3735CE3300000578-3739599-image-a-28_1471150701900.jpg

She is the the fastest female swimmer in the world.

She is the current 100m Olympic and world champion and this despite the fact that participation rates in swimming for black people are very low. She opened up a can of whoop-ass on the Becky's and Amy's and the Chinese and Australians.

This is Simone Biles

simone-biles.png

She is the best gymnast in the world and said by many experts to be the greatest of time and this despite the fact that participation rates in gymnastics for black people are very low. Simone Biles crushed the white competition in a sport that is usually dominated by Eastern Europeans and the Chinese.

This is Lewis Hamilton

racer-lewis-hamilton-mst.jpg

He is the current Formula one driving champion and has won that title 3 times out of the last four years and this despite the fact that participation rates in Formula one for black people are very low.

White people just need to stay out of our way and watch more and more of us break your little records and set our own.

White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else. That is the reason predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that our only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.
I can't speak for all white people. Conservatives and Libertarians want people to be judged on their merits. We don't care what color you are. Pay the damn bill and your ok with us. Do something outside the ordinary, dress weird, talk loud, talk tough and then we start discriminating against you. Not because of your skin color but because of your attitude and behavior.

Democrats only care about your vote.

Try to be specific.
It's not about you. Stop being so ego-centric

I would neo-nazis but I am Jew and wills black people and black people chance.

There is racism in North America and in Europe.

Maybe it's close half Europe too and Mexico and USA and Canada within racism.

But I prefer neo-nazis and black people the better chance.

Biggest racist countries are Mexico, Netherlands and Swizz I maybe know.

Try to be specific.
It's not about you. Stop being so ego-centric

You said,

"Deep down you white people know that if a black man bashed in your brains it would not be completely undeserved"

I'm a white person, explain why some portion of the violence inflicted on me would be deserved.

And blacks commit them at higher rates.
Much higher.
Much, much higher.
It's a math thing, you wouldn't understand.

Math is a black invention so we understand. You don't. The math is easy, the group with the most total is the one committing the most crime.

Check your premises on understanding math. You don't. Mere size of the group doesn't matter. It's the RATE at which something happens within that group. Without normalizing by population, you couldn't compare GDPs of countries or determine medical risks for particular behaviors. Couldn't even properly conduct a poll.. It's basic to the language of statistics.

I understand math very well. . Whites commit almost 3 times the crime of blacks flacaltenn and they have 15 times more wealth to afford crime prevention. So when you look at things completely, your post is garbage that excises high white crime.

It's NOT garbage. because there 4 or 5 times more whites. Most of science would END tomorrow without isolating rates of likelihood from raw totals.. And I have NO idea what amount of wealth goes into crime prevention. How many $$$$ per person do I need to reduce violent crime by 6%?

It's much like education, where the $$$$/student has little bearings on the outcomes in every community. There is no high white crime or high black crime until you COMPARE THEM. To COMPARE them they have to be mathematically changed to RATES. THEN you can compare.

My entire career is analyzing data, signals, images. I don't think you can REJECT basic statistics and declare yourself a winner here.

No, you can compare totals.. Whites have a long history of making shit up and proclaiming it as fact, drapetomania, negroidism the belief in natural white superiority, not allowing blacks to read, then declaring how blacks are dumb, so then why do we consider per capita instead of totals? Why should we? Just because you are white and say so? I've done plenty of analyzing and studying data. I don't reject statistics, but I do reject the opinions coming from whites like you based on those statistics. Less that 1/1.000th of one percent of all blacks commit violent crimes. This statistic you reject does not indicate of any extra propensity for violence by blacks.

Oh ... Then your objection is that I'm using WHITE math?? And you STILL can't see how dishonest and stupid your racism is???

Less that 1/1.000th of one percent of all blacks commit violent crimes.

If that IS the number for black violent crime, then the number for white violent crime would be somewhere around 1/2500th.. THAT is the process I JUST TOLD that you use to compare statistics like that. But you rejected it as "WHITE math"... Sad.. very sorry for your loss of intellectual honesty...

You've certainly opened my eyes to the indoctrination, group think and propaganda that is holding back Black advancement.

If that IS the number for black violent crime, then the number for white violent crime would be somewhere around 1/2500th.. THAT is the process I JUST TOLD that you use to compare statistics like that. But you rejected it as "WHITE math"... Sad.. very sorry for your loss of intellectual honesty...

You've certainly opened my eyes to the indoctrination, group think and propaganda that is holding back Black advancement.
Aren't mod meant to be impartial ?

Mods can't point out math errors?

what's not impartial? Am I supposed to not BE a member of USMB? Doesn't pay enough for that.
Go complain to a mod that I'm speaking freely on the boards..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back