Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The violent crimes listed by the FBI would fit my definition.
So when white people had “urban renewal” in the 1950s and 1960s and hundreds of thousands of blk homes were destroyed to make way for office buildings, shopping centers and parking lots.

that's not violence. to you. right ?

And few of the property destroyed was replaced and blk families to rely on crowded apartments, living with relatives, or run-down public housing.

When white-run banks redlined black communities, refusing to loan money to any businesses or individuals within the borders of those communities, no matter their individual credit worthiness, the effect was as destructive to neighborhood well-being as any riot.

When banks continue to refuse loans in such places, only to turn around and grant the very same loans through their subsidiaries known as sub-prime lenders, and in the process charge 3-5 times higher interest than would be allowed through the bank itself, the effect on black people is economic violence.

When black children in extreme poverty test positive for elevated levels of lead in their blood, all because they have been exposed to lead paint in old.

When the government strip mines uranium on Native American soil, inflating the cancer rate among Navajo, the result is death

When white doctors routinely under-diagnose blk patients with serious illnesses; or fail to recommend the same medical interventions as they do for white patients, even when they present the same symptoms, have the same kind of insurance, and come from the same economic background, thousands of black lives.

When companies that pollute in white communities receive fines from the EPA that are WAY than the fines received for polluting in black communities.

Let's talk about the mafia.

There has never been any rule in sicilian mafia that bans killing of women and children. If they have to be murdered, then they have to be. It doesn’t matter how young a child is or who the woman is, if they are the ones who have to be killed, they will be. As a matter of fact, sicilian mafia has killed numerous women and children in the past.

It cracks me up that white people think black people dont know about their crimes. white people will kidnap your child, rape him, kill him, film the whole thing then sell it to other white people. all you have to do is watch cable to see the crimes that white people do. these crimes dont get put on the six of clock news. cold case files, forensic files, court tv, discovery id, wicked attraction

Amen!!. Racism is a form of psychosis and what we see here are a bunch of loons who need check into a facility . We do need to expand our focus on mental health perhaps these guys can be part of that expansion by getting some help.

So when white people had “urban renewal” in the 1950s and 1960s and hundreds of thousands of blk homes were destroyed to make way for office buildings, shopping centers and parking lots.

And few of the property destroyed was replaced and blk families to rely on crowded apartments, living with relatives, or run-down public housing.

When white-run banks redlined black communities, refusing to loan money to any businesses or individuals within the borders of those communities, no matter their individual credit worthiness, the effect was as destructive to neighborhood well-being as any riot.

When banks continue to refuse loans in such places, only to turn around and grant the very same loans through their subsidiaries known as sub-prime lenders, and in the process charge 3-5 times higher interest than would be allowed through the bank itself, the effect on black people is economic violence.

When black children in extreme poverty test positive for elevated levels of lead in their blood, all because they have been exposed to lead paint in old.

When the government strip mines uranium on Native American soil, inflating the cancer rate among Navajo, the result is death

When white doctors routinely under-diagnose blk patients with serious illnesses; or fail to recommend the same medical interventions as they do for white patients, even when they present the same symptoms, have the same kind of insurance, and come from the same economic background, thousands of black lives.

When companies that pollute in white communities receive fines from the EPA that are WAY than the fines received for polluting in black communities.

Let's talk about the mafia.

There has never been any rule in sicilian mafia that bans killing of women and children. If they have to be murdered, then they have to be. It doesn’t matter how young a child is or who the woman is, if they are the ones who have to be killed, they will be. As a matter of fact, sicilian mafia has killed numerous women and children in the past.

It cracks me up that white people think black people dont know about their crimes. white people will kidnap your child, rape him, kill him, film the whole thing then sell it to other white people. all you have to do is watch cable to see the crimes that white people do. these crimes dont get put on the six of clock news. cold case files, forensic files, court tv, discovery id, wicked attraction

Murder, rape, robbery, assault.....just what we deserve?
That's what you're saying?

Are some "racial" groups more violent?
First off what's your definition of violence?

And whites lead in violent crime.

And blacks commit them at higher rates.
Much higher.
Much, much higher.
It's a math thing, you wouldn't understand.

Math is a black invention so we understand. You don't. The math is easy, the group with the most total is the one committing the most crime.

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

Math is a black invention so we understand. You don't. The math is easy, the group with the most total is the one committing the most crime.

Math is a black invention so we understand.

You guys invented math, so your absolute failure at it today is even sadder than I once thought.

The math is easy, the group with the most total is the one committing the most crime.

Yup. And the ones doing it at the higher rate are black.

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

violence.jpg

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

You guys invented math, so your absolute failure at it today is even sadder than I once thought.

The math is easy, the group with the most total is the one committing the most crime.

Nope. Whites are simply committing more crime and you have to use mathematical equations to create a false reality.

What you are showing everybody is that you too, suffer from psychosis.

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

View attachment 177798

And what's false about that comment?

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

View attachment 177798

I'd explain it to you, but you wouldn't understand.

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

View attachment 177798

You can't explain it because the guy is right.

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

View attachment 177798

I'm positive that the concept has been explained to you numerous times. It's either too abstract for you to comprehend or you're intentionally acting stupid.

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

Nope. Whites are simply committing more crime and you have to use mathematical equations to create a false reality.

What you are showing everybody is that you too, suffer from psychosis.

Nope. Whites are simply committing more crime

Some crimes, absolutely.
Homicides and robberies, not so much.

you have to use mathematical equations to create a false reality.

Higher crime rates among blacks is a false reality?
Please, tell me the true rates. Be warned.....it involves math.

View attachment 177798

I'm positive that the concept has been explained to you numerous times. It's either too abstract for you to comprehend or you're intentionally acting stupid.

Acting..........LOL!

American blacks are their own worst enemies. They themselves create a negative racial atmosphere, then bash non blacks for noticing how negative and hostile they are. Some people LOVE negative attention, and some people that are black LOVE harvesting hate to create this allusion of victim hood. Hate farming. And milking "racism" has become an industry. What do all those demagogues and race baiters do if we actually ended all racism? All that outrage, and now were to go...

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

When one group is 10 and the other group is 100 and both commit crimes at 10% which places one at 1 crime and the other at 10 crimes and you say the 10 crimes by the 100 is more important than the `1 crime by the 10. Nonsense.

Much higher.
Much, much higher.

Except in Haiti, which we can't discuss because it's not within the scope of "white crime in America," unlike the causes of World War I and II, which are totally within the scope of "white crime in America."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back