Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, he is.

He'll run away now.
And never post any stats.
Because his ass is still sore.

Why should I run? I've posted facts. You are the one who can't.

Feel free to post the crime stats you think you have.
From the actual source.
So I can highlight your confusion.

Or you can run away again. Coward.

You can highlight squat. I've been through this several times with you. I've shown you the stats ad you know the source. You see in the real word where sane people live the larger number means it is done more and the smaller one means it's done less. Whites commit the most crimes. Whites commit the most violent crimes. This is what the FBI UCR shows us on an annual basis.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

Whites commit the most crimes.

Blacks commit crimes at a higher rate. Much higher.
upload_2018-2-18_8-39-16.png

Sorry, couldn't hear your whining over the sound of me kicking your stupid ass.

I stomped your ass long ago.

Are you another one of those violent black men?
Statistics show black men are much more violent than white men.

They don't

13% of the population, 36% of the murderers.
So much more violent.
Just give it up. Dumb apes don't do rates or honesty.
Apes? Maybe he is right after all.

Racism ain't over till the fat black lady sings.

So IM2, take it away...

You can highlight squat. I've been through this several times with you. I've shown you the stats ad you know the source. You see in the real word where sane people live the larger number means it is done more and the smaller one means it's done less. Whites commit the most crimes. Whites commit the most violent crimes. This is what the FBI UCR shows us on an annual basis.[

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509
If you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice.

You can highlight squat. I've been through this several times with you. I've shown you the stats ad you know the source. You see in the real word where sane people live the larger number means it is done more and the smaller one means it's done less. Whites commit the most crimes. Whites commit the most violent crimes. This is what the FBI UCR shows us on an annual basis.[

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509
If you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice.
How about if one is just analyzing FBI crime statistics?

I'm certain though that you miss attributed IM2's post to me.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

If you analyze FBI crime statistics then you see whites are more violent.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

Only if you disconnect your brain from reality.

Notice how the Chicago Suntime published a large headline with picture of black guy.

But on the right hand a small box about the white supremacist (Nicholas Cruz) who killed 17 kids in Florida and no picture attached with vague details.

DWLVCkIW0AI4pde.jpg
Probably because it's a Chicago newspaper and a Chicago cop.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

You keep repeating this, but you never want to discuss it, dodging my questions.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

Only if you disconnect your brain from reality.
What brain?

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

So it's racist to uncover the truth because the truth is blacks are more violent per capita?

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

If you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others,

Are some "racial" groups more violent?
Do some "racial" groups commit more violent crimes?
Or does every "racial" group commit violent crimes at an identical rate?

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

upload_2018-2-18_12-49-51.png

The highest rate of violence is by blacks, not whites.
FBI says so above.

He'll run away now.
And never post any stats.
Because his ass is still sore.

From the actual source.

You can highlight squat. I've been through this several times with you. I've shown you the stats ad you know the source. You see in the real word where sane people live the larger number means it is done more and the smaller one means it's done less. Whites commit the most crimes. Whites commit the most violent crimes. This is what the FBI UCR shows us on an annual basis.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

Nope. Your numbers do not reflect all crime. You racists are playing a game. There is crime volume and crime rate. Whites commit more crime by volume and you use per capita to distort this reality to make racist claims. In you selected choice of crimes blacks led by volume in only 2 of the 4, and whites led by volume in the other 2. Now when we consider the 30 categories of crime recognized by the FBI, blacks lead in 3 whites the other 27. By volume whites commit more crime. Your argument is stupid. Using your argument as an example of one quarterback throws 50 touchdowns and another one throws 20 but has half the pass attempts he does.not get to say he throws more touchdowns than the quarterback who threw 50. Whites have an excuse for every fuck up they do. This per capita mess is just another method of denial. Whites commit more crimes. Historically whites have been the most criminal and violent race in this country. That is a fact.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

View attachment 177548

FBI says so above.

Nope it does not.

From the actual source.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

Nope. Your numbers do not reflect all crime. You racists are playing a game. There is crime volume and crime rate. Whites commit more crime by volume and you use per capita to distort this reality to make racist claims.
So if 95% of violent crime in Haiti is committed by blacks, that means blacks are more violent?

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

View attachment 177548

FBI says so above.

Nope it does not.

Sure does. Violent crimes.
Higher rates right there in black and white.

From the actual source.

I've shown you the stats

Liar.

View attachment 177509

Nope. Your numbers do not reflect all crime. You racists are playing a game. There is crime volume and crime rate. Whites commit more crime by volume and you use per capita to distort this reality to make racist claims. In you selected choice of crimes blacks led by volume in only 2 of the 4, and whites led by volume in the other 2. Now when we consider the 30 categories of crime recognized by the FBI, blacks lead in 3 whites the other 27. By volume whites commit more crime. Your argument is stupid. Using your argument as an example of one quarterback throws 50 touchdowns and another one throws 20 but has half the pass attempts he does.not get to say he throws more touchdowns than the quarterback who threw 50. Whites have an excuse for every fuck up they do. This per capita mess is just another method of denial. Whites commit more crimes. Historically whites have been the most criminal and violent race in this country. That is a fact.

There is crime volume and crime rate.

Yup. Blacks have the higher rate.
Much higher.

This per capita mess is just another method of denial.

I would never deny that blacks commit more crime per capita. Would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back