Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an example of what he's talking about..

You're talking about how whites are still racist, therefore it means whites are superior and you still think you are inferior. WTF kind of reasoning is that?
giphy.gif

.This is your belief and it was discussed.

"You blacks are talking about how whites are still racist, therefore it means whites are superior and you still think you are inferior." WTF kind of reasoning is that?

Not my problem if you cannot understand English. I'd run from that too, because it's illogical and stupid thinking.

I had another guy make the same argument to me. In their minds, the only way they could be doing all of these things to blacks.....is if they were truly superior. Since that is what they think......they think that is what we think. Classic projection.
Its only logic. God knows that isnt in your head ;)_

When all you have is a hammer.....everything becomes a nail. When you think you are superior, then all your logic concludes with you being superior.

Its not logical because your reasoning assumes only superiority will allow you to do things to people. That is why I said that I could have subdued Mike Tyson in his prime or the top UFC heavy weight. They are superior fighters to me no doubt. But if I sneak up on them with the element of surprise and bust them upside the head with a bat, then tie them up so that when they recover I still have the other hand, I am in control....and I am not superior to them.

Maybe I had superior evil intentions in that scenario.....but that is it.
i dont think i am superior. I especially wont judge my entire race against yours. Thats ignorant.
I just think your excuses are bullshit and the implications are humorous

Don't ever ask what white privilege is again....or act like it does not exist.

It doesn't exist. What exists is a bunch of whining, jealous juveniles who don't want to take responsibility for their failures and instead point the finger at others.

"hatred or intolerance of another race or other races"

Describes the OP to a tee.

As I predicted there will not be a reasoned discussion because this is a thread about white failure.

There won't be a reasonable discussion because you're an irrational crackpot who doesn't recognize your own bigotry and hatred towards others while you accuse everyone around you of it. Every thread you start is chock full of accusations and finger pointing at everyone but yourself. You're not going to have a reason discussion when all you do is attack, attack, attack. You don't want a reasoned discussion anyway. What you want is for everyone to bow at your feet and completely agree with you. That's your idea of a reasoned discussion.

.This is your belief and it was discussed.

"You blacks are talking about how whites are still racist, therefore it means whites are superior and you still think you are inferior." WTF kind of reasoning is that?

Not my problem if you cannot understand English. I'd run from that too, because it's illogical and stupid thinking.

I had another guy make the same argument to me. In their minds, the only way they could be doing all of these things to blacks.....is if they were truly superior. Since that is what they think......they think that is what we think. Classic projection.
Its only logic. God knows that isnt in your head ;)_

When all you have is a hammer.....everything becomes a nail. When you think you are superior, then all your logic concludes with you being superior.

Its not logical because your reasoning assumes only superiority will allow you to do things to people. That is why I said that I could have subdued Mike Tyson in his prime or the top UFC heavy weight. They are superior fighters to me no doubt. But if I sneak up on them with the element of surprise and bust them upside the head with a bat, then tie them up so that when they recover I still have the other hand, I am in control....and I am not superior to them.

Maybe I had superior evil intentions in that scenario.....but that is it.
i dont think i am superior. I especially wont judge my entire race against yours. Thats ignorant.
I just think your excuses are bullshit and the implications are humorous

You might not be a whore......but you are wearing a whores uniform, to quote Dave Chapelle metaphorically.

It doesn't exist. What exists is a bunch of whining, jealous juveniles who don't want to take responsibility for their failures and instead point the finger at others.

"hatred or intolerance of another race or other races"

Describes the OP to a tee.

He and I are both intolerant of another race, if and only if, that other race views and treats our race as inferior, which the white race has. We are not intolerant of your race, your race just maps to the race that sees our race as inferior. Without that, there would be no intolerance towards whites. Hatred? I don't know how you glean hatred for these threads....unless you think knowing history should make people hate whites. I don't think knowing history should make anyone hate anyone or any group hate another group.

As I predicted there will not be a reasoned discussion because this is a thread about white failure.

There won't be a reasonable discussion because you're an irrational crackpot who doesn't recognize your own bigotry and hatred towards others while you accuse everyone around you of it. Every thread you start is chock full of accusations and finger pointing at everyone but yourself. You're not going to have a reason discussion when all you do is attack, attack, attack. You don't want a reasoned discussion anyway. What you want is for everyone to bow at your feet and completely agree with you. That's your idea of a reasoned discussion.

Why don't you all see reasoning that infers blacks are inferior is racist? You have like TAZ and MoonRuck who does not infer anything....they have come out and stated such. This forum is replete with examples of people who think blacks are inferior....and because a few blacks on the forum offers a refutation of that claim.....we are racist? We are in a inferior condition and to explain that inferior condition we must tell what happened to blacks to create and incubate that inferior condition. 300 years of racial oppression is what happened, you all want and need to decouple that from the present day in order to continue to state or infer our condition is inferior because we are naturally inferior.

You all are the obvious racist here.

Why don't you all see reasoning that infers blacks are inferior is racist? You have like TAZ and MoonRuck who does not infer anything....they have come out and stated such. This forum is replete with examples of people who think blacks are inferior....and because a few blacks on the forum offers a refutation of that claim.....we are racist? We are in a inferior condition and to explain that inferior condition we must tell what happened to blacks to create and incubate that inferior condition. 300 years of racial oppression is what happened, you all want and need to decouple that from the present day in order to continue to state or infer our condition is inferior because we are naturally inferior.

Question:

Do you know what Ethnic Group Taz is from?

Also Taz is correct the OP'er never want any reasonable discussion and just want to dictate what others will say and you and him scream racism if someone disagree with your opinion.

Play the race card much!?!

Question:

Do you know what Ethnic Group Taz is from?

Also Taz is correct the OP'er never want any reasonable discussion and just want to dictate what others will say and you and him scream racism if someone disagree with your opinion.

Play the race card much!?!

It does not really matter what Taz ethnic group is. All I have read, from dissenters, is people on the other side REJECTING the claim that the black condition of inequality is the result of external social factors.....That only leaves the internal as the cause whether you say it or not. If an option is binary.....rejection of one is selection of the other.....but then when say you are selecting the other via rejection of the external.....we are somehow stupid for reasoning such. Most of you make up your own self serving definition of terms. You build your arguments using fallacies......and despite all those flaws....you still think you are right.....but about as right as an anorexic who thinks shes obese.

IM2, that is a great question.
A racist puts their race above their religion and their nationality.
A racist can see racism where it doesn't exist and can't see it where it's obvious.
Racist have race based political organizations, race based student organizations and race based employee organization.
Racist do not accept that America is a sovereign country with borders and immigration laws.
Racist demand racial discrimination in employment and college admissions.
Racist are against protecting everyone's Right to Vote with common sense Voter ID laws.
When will the racism end?

.A racist makes up fake definitions of racism by purposefully ignoring American history.

Racist do things like time travel to past generations to project upon the present generation.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

Not as long as you are here.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.
No, Hope & Change failed. Not justt failed, but made things worse.

Have you noticed that there haven't been the series of racial "outrages" that were part and parcel of the "Age of Obama"?

How could racism ever end when those who use the accusations thereof for such advantage as they do?

Right now, they have to look so hard, they settle for " micro aggressions"

In a few years, it will be infinitesimally tiny aggressions.

Who knows, if they work hard enough to feel the right, proper victim, i'm sure we will enter the territory of subatomic aggressions some day.

It's just too good an excuse to explain why people don't amount to anything in life.

How could racism ever end when those who use the accusations thereof for such advantage as they do?

Who knows, if they work hard enough to feel the right, proper victim, i'm sure we will enter the territory of subatomic aggressions some day.

It's just too good an excuse to explain why people don't amount to anything in life.

Microaggressions is a term made in 1970. And if you actually believe somebody is looking for racism then you are truly an idiot

Microaggressions is a term made in 1970. And if you actually believe somebody is looking for racism then you are truly an idiot
Yeah. The hard work is lying and pretending like it does not exist. Goggle wiill tell you all about it. Try “okay google”.

A racist can see racism where it doesn't exist and can't see it where it's obvious.
Racist have race based political organizations, race based student organizations and race based employee organization.
Racist do not accept that America is sovereign country with borders and immigration laws.
Racist are against protecting everyone's Right to Vote with common sense Voter ID laws.

The problem with all that is that it ignores the fact that the dictionary HAS ALREADY DEFINED THE TERM!!!

What is white privilege? Your post is a case study. Its exemplified when a white person, and only a white (or an apologist of white people) person, feel that they can usurp or hijack an the official definition of a term/word in the English language.....TO THE BENEFIT OF WHITES.

the definition of racism

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement,usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I think that I nailed it, and you might fall under "A racist can see racism where it doesn't exist and can't see it where it's obvious."

Only white privilege makes you think you nailed itYet, you all can come on here and ignore the rules of language.....that words have official meaning.....while we use the official meaning.......and you say you are the smart ones....and you don't feel in anyway discredit? That...my friends, is white privilege.

You children are funny. That's ALL you do is look for racism.

Have you ever considered growing up a little and start taking some responsibility in life?

Racist do not accept that America is sovereign country with borders and immigration laws.

The problem with all that is that it ignores the fact that the dictionary HAS ALREADY DEFINED THE TERM!!!

What is white privilege? Your post is a case study. Its exemplified when a white person, and only a white (or an apologist of white people) person, feel that they can usurp or hijack an the official definition of a term/word in the English language.....TO THE BENEFIT OF WHITES.

the definition of racism

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement,usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

I think that I nailed it, and you might fall under "A racist can see racism where it doesn't exist and can't see it where it's obvious."

Only white privilege makes you think you nailed itYet, you all can come on here and ignore the rules of language.....that words have official meaning.....while we use the official meaning.......and you say you are the smart ones....and you don't feel in anyway discredit? That...my friends, is white privilege.

Have you ever considered growing up a little and start taking some responsibility in life?

I took enough responsibility to build 3 organizations. What about you loser?

Like I said if you actually think people go looking for racism you are a fucking idiot. Idiot.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

I thought this was well done. It was full of historical and current facts and gave a chronological account of everything that led up to our current state of division. The things that were done can not be denied and the results of those things have far reaching and long lasting negative effects.

I don't see any of these things as excuses, or whining, or not taking personal responsibility. I see them as the underlying reasons for many things that we deal with as a society today. I think we would do well to stop denying and start repairing.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

You start your threads with sympathetic/pathetic youtubes by teeny boppers.
You are incapable of intellectual debate.
You only last-word with moronic and empty hostility.
`

the definition of racism

Finding the root cause of problems IS taking responsibility.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back