Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you'll find even more amusing is that he uses the FBI as a source without any qualms when their info suits him.
The problem for you is that you try to go logical with your racism. Once a white supremacist tries to go logical in trying to justify racism then it's easy.

Why does America and Canada have a Black History Month but white people cannot have a White History Month? That is racism, fella, against the white people of America and Canada. I remember one time an MLA in New Brunswick wanted to have a Caucasian European Day but it was struck down. The cowardly politically correct politicians were pretty much forced by many Jewish organizations to back down and not allow it to happen as to those organization's it would be seen as promoting white supremacy.

Racism is alive and well but it is only happening against the white people. White people need to wake up and smell the bloody hatred going on towards them. :icon_cry:

We need to stop caring whether or not what the other side does qualifies as racism, because they don't. They expect us to abide by their rules which don't apply to them. Discrimination is fine, as long as it is against white people. Don't expect that to change any time soon.

In America, discrimination was first against Blacks, not Whites. We kind of reap what we sew. No hands are clean in this war.

Mine are. I never enslaved anybody or denied anybody's grandpappy a loan or none of that SHIT

I believe racism will one day be over for sure, just not by the hands of man. We all are too infected in one way or another , which is what racism does, it infects. But we will know what it causes when we see it stopped. The experience of racism is a tarnish; a stain of sorts; we all inherited it. Some worse than others , but it is my hope that mankind will be allowed to participate in the world healing of racism in some manner.

In racism , no race should be blamed above the other. At least I don't think so.

As to your last line, It would be nice if we could say that but the facts do not show this to be the case. As to your first sentence I agree.

What you'll find even more amusing is that he uses the FBI as a source without any qualms when their info suits him.
The problem for you is that you try to go logical with your racism. Once a white supremacist tries to go logical in trying to justify racism then it's easy.

Why does America and Canada have a Black History Month but white people cannot have a White History Month? That is racism, fella, against the white people of America and Canada. I remember one time an MLA in New Brunswick wanted to have a Caucasian European Day but it was struck down. The cowardly politically correct politicians were pretty much forced by many Jewish organizations to back down and not allow it to happen as to those organization's it would be seen as promoting white supremacy.

Racism is alive and well but it is only happening against the white people. White people need to wake up and smell the bloody hatred going on towards them. :icon_cry:

We need to stop caring whether or not what the other side does qualifies as racism, because they don't. They expect us to abide by their rules which don't apply to them. Discrimination is fine, as long as it is against white people. Don't expect that to change any time soon.

In America, discrimination was first against Blacks, not Whites. We kind of reap what we sew. No hands are clean in this war.

Mine are. I never enslaved anybody or denied anybody's grandpappy a loan or none of that SHIT

My meaning was that no race's hands are clean as a whole; I don't think every individual has been guilty.

I believe racism will one day be over for sure, just not by the hands of man. We all are too infected in one way or another , which is what racism does, it infects. But we will know what it causes when we see it stopped. The experience of racism is a tarnish; a stain of sorts; we all inherited it. Some worse than others , but it is my hope that mankind will be allowed to participate in the world healing of racism in some manner.

In racism , no race should be blamed above the other. At least I don't think so.

As to your last line, It would be nice if we could say that but the facts do not show this to be the case. As to your first sentence I agree.
So you're blaming living whites for what dead whites did?

I understand. I just think its the kind of fall we'd best take together.

It doesn't matter what you say you didn't do We are talking about a macro level problem,, you are using a micro level argument therefore your argument has no merit.

Hey, we live together, we die together, why not take the blame together?

Look you miserable trashbag, you are a racist, therefore you would deny a person of color opportunity in the same way. Therefore you need to shut that shit up about blaming dead people when you have the same racism.

Hey, we live together, we die together, why not take the blame together?

Because you can't take blame for something you did not do.

Sorry, I'm not answering questions from dumbasses at the moment. Try again later.

You aren't answering your own questions.

We see that you are nothing but a loud mouthed pussy who knows that if he answers this question I am going to mathematically crush his punk bitch ass.

th

.Go fetch my cigarettes boy and don't be slow about it.

Please, it is too sad to watch YOU, brag about your math skills.

I mean, really. I don't know how you passed 2cd grade.

I'm certain my math skills are superior to yours and the other racists. .

It's funny that you call me a racist, when you are the one that supports racist discrimination as a national policy.

I wonder, is this your dishonesty speaking, or are you really so deluded that you believe the silly pap you spew?

You are a racist. I don't support racist discrimination as a national policy. What you claim is such policy is not.

I am not a racist, you are an asshole for falsely accusing me of that.

You do support racist discrimination, you have been very clear in that.

You aren't answering your own questions.

We see that you are nothing but a loud mouthed pussy who knows that if he answers this question I am going to mathematically crush his punk bitch ass.

th

.Go fetch my cigarettes boy and don't be slow about it.

It's funny that you call me a racist, when you are the one that supports racist discrimination as a national policy.

I wonder, is this your dishonesty speaking, or are you really so deluded that you believe the silly pap you spew?

You are a racist. I don't support racist discrimination as a national policy. What you claim is such policy is not.

You are a racist and I don't support racist discrimination. That's what is clear.

You are a racist and I don't support racist discrimination. That's what is clear.

I don't understand why is it ok for fuckers to call me a "Racist" as though that is somehow a valid "point", when it is not ok for me to call vile pieces of shit, what they are.

Hypothetically speaking, just an aside.

I don't understand why is it ok for fuckers to call me a "Racist" as though that is somehow a valid "point", when it is not ok for me to call vile pieces of shit, what they are.

Hypothetically speaking, just an aside.

Because you at a racist. And those you call vile pieces of shit are people who oppose racism. You have claimed there is a national policy of discrimination against white people and you've never shown it. You have claimed that for most of American histroy whites have supported anti black discrimination. Both these statements are untrue. YOU, are a liar. THAT is vile. So YOU are a vile piece of shit.

Look you miserable trashbag, you are a racist, therefore you would deny a person of color opportunity in the same way. Therefore you need to shut that shit up about blaming dead people when you have the same racism.
I gave you plenty of opportunity to redeem yourself, despite knowing that you're black. But each time you prove that you are an irredeemable moron. So who is the real racist? I possess the common knowledge that blacks are retarded, but still give you the opportunity to prove yourself otherwise. You just fail time and time again. The same thing happened to Essien. You, on the other hand, are busy blaming living whites for what dead whites did.

I gave you plenty of opportunity to redeem yourself, despite knowing that you're black. But each time you prove that you are an irredeemable moron. So who is the real racist? I possess the common knowledge that blacks are retarded, but still give you the opportunity to prove yourself otherwise. You just fail time and time again. The same thing happened to Essien. You, on the other hand, are busy blaming living whites for what dead whites did.

Essien is just a copy/paste troll who rips off commentary from the anti-american piece of shit "activist/author" named Tim Wise. Don't waste your time with him.

Essien is just a copy/paste troll who rips off commentary from the anti-american piece of shit "activist/author" named Tim Wise. Don't waste your time with him.
I know it's pointless, but I like to wait for them to set themselves up for a mistake and then I'll pounce. The shitskins never learn, but I get pleasure when their blood boils! Kind of like making fun of a monkey that's behind glass at a zoo. Did I say kind of? I meant EXACTLY like that!

All you do is show your are a dumb ass. For you to post that last sentence shows the common retardation in whites.

Essen is the man you can't out debate.

All you do is show your are a dumb ass. For you to post that last sentence shows the common retardation in whites.
Whites are retarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back