Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work to end racism by whites. Recognize the ploys they use derail discussions.
Why can't we all agree to judge each other based on their merits and how they present themselves.
Act like a douche get treated like one.

You are. People like you post up craploads of racist garbage then you get what you deserve for it, and start crying like you've done nothing. Look at these threads here. Most of them are anti black racist troll threads. Then if we blacks call you out, then we are the racists. So just stop crying. you guys made his bed.
Racism exist because of people like you. Bigots that think that they are social justice warriors “that think that they are social justice warriors,” like yourself need to realize that we are all one but you separate us, “you” meaning social justice warriors.

Sure, right. yeah that's the ticket. You tell me when this nation was ever united or shut the fuck up. I am not why racism exists, you are. I'm trying to separate things by asking whites to end what divides us. You are a dumb ass. And what's so bad about this psychosis you and whites like you have is that you really believe you male sense. I'm a bigot for asking bigots to stop. Stay off the fentanyl.
You are making assumptions by calling me white and saying I’m on drugs . What do you want white people to do? There are all kinds of people of different colors in America who get along just fine. I don’t think we will see 100 % unity in the world until evil is completely eradicated.

Just like the assumption you made calling me a bigot. I get tired of white people asking that dumb question. There are not people of all colors in America who get along fine. There are whites and then the rest of us who have to create ways to put up with racists who are white without committing a mass shooting every day.. We have a significant problem with white racism. But you think it doesn't exist because you don't face it. And it stems from beliefs whites teach themselves so you don't think i's racist. Today it's called expressing a politically incorrect truth those people don't want to hear about themselves.

So the first thing you need to do as a white person is quit thinking that your opinion is so much more important and the way you see things is how it is. Because whites in this nation have been wrong for some 400 years now as it pertains to people of color, our feelings, what we like and the relationship between us and whites.

Why can't we all agree to judge each other based on their merits and how they present themselves.

You are. People like you post up craploads of racist garbage then you get what you deserve for it, and start crying like you've done nothing. Look at these threads here. Most of them are anti black racist troll threads. Then if we blacks call you out, then we are the racists. So just stop crying. you guys made his bed.
Racism exist because of people like you. Bigots that think that they are social justice warriors “that think that they are social justice warriors,” like yourself need to realize that we are all one but you separate us, “you” meaning social justice warriors.

Sure, right. yeah that's the ticket. You tell me when this nation was ever united or shut the fuck up. I am not why racism exists, you are. I'm trying to separate things by asking whites to end what divides us. You are a dumb ass. And what's so bad about this psychosis you and whites like you have is that you really believe you male sense. I'm a bigot for asking bigots to stop. Stay off the fentanyl.
You are making assumptions by calling me white and saying I’m on drugs . What do you want white people to do? There are all kinds of people of different colors in America who get along just fine. I don’t think we will see 100 % unity in the world until evil is completely eradicated.

Just like the assumption you made calling me a bigot. I get tired of white people asking that dumb question. There are not people of all colors in America who get along fine. There are whites and then the rest of us who have to create ways to put up with racists who are white without committing a mass shooting every day.. We have a significant problem with white racism. But you think it doesn't exist because you don't face it. And it stems from beliefs whites teach themselves so you don't think i's racist. Today it's called expressing a politically incorrect truth those people don't want to hear about themselves.

So the first thing you need to do as a white person is quit thinking that your opinion is so much more important and the way you see things is how it is. Because whites in this nation have been wrong for some 400 years now as it pertains to people of color, our feelings, what we like and the relationship between us and whites.
:boohoo:

I've only replied to the most important points you made because majority of it was over-emotional waffling on your part.
Didn't we talk about this already? I suspect people killed by lions and bears are fewer than the people killed in car crashes because bears and lions are encountered far less often than cars.
You are all about the stats. Right ? The stats show that more people die in cars than are killed by lions and bears. Is that true or false ?
But here's the question: since negroes in the USA are such a small percentage (a minority) of the population, and therefore encountered far less frequently than whites, how come they commit more murders than whites, the majority? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Blacks were the offenders 2,934 times vs 2,897 for whites. Now if lions were as rare in the USA as they are and cars are as common as they are, with lions being responsible for MORE deaths than cars, what would you say about lions? That they're VERY dangerous compared to cars.
The FBI (Where you got those stats from) is a branch of white supremacy. ....

I stopped reading here. That's bat shit crazy.

I won the argument. You can't provide evidence of any national policy of discrimination against whites and that other idiot can't even read.

Your repeated stonewalling as you have been shown hard documented evidence of nation wide discrimination, just reveals you to be completely dishonest and a bad person.

Nah,you never showed a national policy of racial discrimination against whites. And it's because you can't due to the fact there is none.
What's the point of showing you anything? You'll just ignore it. He may as well try teaching a roach to play chess.

I've showed him plenty of times. He pretends to not understand the concept of proportions.

You haven't shown squat. Because you can't show squat. What you say isn't happening and does not exist.

I've done what I can with you. YOu are immune to data that you don't like.

When enough time has passed and we have enough new members who have not seen how absurd you are,

I will do so again for their benefit.

AND I have a lot of time to kill.

Until then I will just laugh at you and state the truth, that I have repeatedly given you hard numbers proving widespread and massive discrimination against whites and you are insanely dishonest is pretending to not see it.

BAT SHIT INSANE.

I've only replied to the most important points you made because majority of it was over-emotional waffling on your part.
Didn't we talk about this already? I suspect people killed by lions and bears are fewer than the people killed in car crashes because bears and lions are encountered far less often than cars.
You are all about the stats. Right ? The stats show that more people die in cars than are killed by lions and bears. Is that true or false ?
But here's the question: since negroes in the USA are such a small percentage (a minority) of the population, and therefore encountered far less frequently than whites, how come they commit more murders than whites, the majority? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Blacks were the offenders 2,934 times vs 2,897 for whites. Now if lions were as rare in the USA as they are and cars are as common as they are, with lions being responsible for MORE deaths than cars, what would you say about lions? That they're VERY dangerous compared to cars.
The FBI (Where you got those stats from) is a branch of white supremacy. ....

I stopped reading here. That's bat shit crazy.

This place is a magnet for the crazies. A place where they can meet other crazies that actually agree with their craziness! :D Lol.

They are just people who have nothing going on, so they sit there and dwell on these types of things as they stew in their own juices, not realizing that the ONLY People they are making miserable are themselves. Kind of sad, but they are in denial and will probably never change. This is how they will live until they die . . . miserable.

You probably get tired of hearing that question because nobody ever answers it. You want white people to do something about racism then what is it that you want them to do? That’s a dumb question how? [ QUOTE="IM2, post: 19380228, member: 53913"]

So the first thing you need to do as a white person is quit thinking that your opinion is so much more important and the way you see things is how it is. Because whites in this nation have been wrong for some 400 years now as it pertains to people of color, our feelings, what we like and the relationship between us and whites.[/QUOTE]

I’m tired of hearing about racism. We’re different colors. Everyone get over it

Then go take a nap. Because you'll just have to accept being tired of hearing about it until its gone. So you can work to end it, or you can get online posting about how tired you are.
I don’t take naps so I guess I’ll get to work. How can I be of service?

Math is a ploy. A racist, racist ploy.

Your repeated stonewalling as you have been shown hard documented evidence of nation wide discrimination, just reveals you to be completely dishonest and a bad person.

Nah,you never showed a national policy of racial discrimination against whites. And it's because you can't due to the fact there is none.
What's the point of showing you anything? You'll just ignore it. He may as well try teaching a roach to play chess.

I've showed him plenty of times. He pretends to not understand the concept of proportions.

You haven't shown squat. Because you can't show squat. What you say isn't happening and does not exist.

I've done what I can with you. YOu are immune to data that you don't like.

When enough time has passed and we have enough new members who have not seen how absurd you are,

I will do so again for their benefit.

AND I have a lot of time to kill.

Until then I will just laugh at you and state the truth, that I have repeatedly given you hard numbers proving widespread and massive discrimination against whites and you are insanely dishonest is pretending to not see it.

BAT SHIT INSANE.

Yada, You 've shown no data. Because you can't.

Then go take a nap. Because you'll just have to accept being tired of hearing about it until its gone. So you can work to end it, or you can get online posting about how tired you are.

Do more blacks get shot by police? Answer the question since you keep talking shit about math.

Do more blacks get shot by police? Answer the question since you keep talking shit about math.

Why don't you show me? Maybe the raciss FBI has some data?

Why? You are the one talking shit and posting up your per 1000, 000 talking about rates. So answer the question or be shown to be the pussy we all know you really are.

Why? You are the one talking shit and posting up your per 1000, 000 talking about rates. So answer the question or be shown to be the pussy we all know you really are.

You are the one talking shit and posting up your per 1000, 000 talking about rates.

Yes, I've mentioned that the rates of violent crimes committed by black perps are higher than rates committed by white perps.

It's math.

You are the one talking shit and posting up your per 1000, 000 talking about rates.

Yes, I've mentioned that the rates of violent crimes committed by black perps are higher than rates committed by white perps.

It's math.

There is math involved in my question. Answer it.

It's math.

Sorry, I'm not answering questions from dumbasses at the moment. Try again later.

It's math.

Sorry, I'm not answering questions from dumbasses at the moment. Try again later.

You aren't answering your own questions.

We see that you are nothing but a loud mouthed pussy who knows that if he answers this question I am going to mathematically crush his punk bitch ass.

th

.Go fetch my cigarettes boy and don't be slow about it.

It's math.

We see that you are nothing but a loud mouthed pussy who knows that if he answers this question I am going to mathematically crush his punk bitch ass.

th

Please, it is too sad to watch YOU, brag about your math skills.

I mean, really. I don't know how you passed 2cd grade.

It's math.

th

I'm certain my math skills are superior to yours and the other racists. .

It's math.

th

My own questions about higher rates of violent crimes committed by blacks?
What questions about that have I failed to answer?

It's math.

th

I'm certain my math skills are superior to yours and the other racists. .

I'll add that to the list of things you're wrong about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back