Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against whites?

Absolutely.
There is no such thing as racism to white people.

Although a blk person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person, this kind of thing rarely happens because

A) Blk ppl in authority positions are very rare.
B) And even when you do find a black person in authority, there are authorities above those black ppl who are white, and who would not stand any racism to whites
C) Even when a black person sat on top of a power structure (as with President Obama), he was not truly free to do anything to oppress white people (even were wanted), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda. Ulti

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people of color exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. As such, the ability of black folks to oppress white people simply does not exist.
Then why can't we say ****** in public but you can say Cracker? (even this site is discriminating against whites by not **** out Cracker but they did **** out nig.ger.)
Then how come we can't have a White College Fund or a National White person Appreciation month or a NAWP?
Then why is it ok to have White people free zones but not have black people free zones?

You can't be that stupid. Really I can't see God making a human being so damned dumb as to say this.

Whites originated the word cracker you stupid fuck and used it on themselves. Whites made up the n word as a derogatory term for blacks. You have all kinds of white college funds and every month but February is white appreciation month. You have all manner of NAAWP's, such as the, US Senate and House, State houses of legislatures, most city councils, US Chamber of Commerce and various other organizations that represent white ethnic groups. And when you talk about black free zones, we can name entire states.

You are a victim of the fake white grievance industry Marc described. Stop crying.

Against whites?

Absolutely.

Although a blk person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person, this kind of thing rarely happens because

B) And even when you do find a black person in authority, there are authorities above those black ppl who are white, and who would not stand any racism to whites
C) Even when a black person sat on top of a power structure (as with President Obama), he was not truly free to do anything to oppress white people (even were wanted), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda. Ulti

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people of color exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. As such, the ability of black folks to oppress white people simply does not exist.
Then why can't we say ****** in public but you can say Cracker? (even this site is discriminating against whites by not **** out Cracker but they did **** out nig.ger.)
Then how come we can't have a White College Fund or a National White person Appreciation month or a NAWP?
Then why is it ok to have White people free zones but not have black people free zones?

You can't be that stupid. Really I can't see God making a human being so damned dumb as to say this.

Whites originated the word cracker you stupid fuck and used it on themselves. Whites made up the n word as a derogatory term for blacks. You have all kinds of white college funds and every month but February is white appreciation month. You have all manner of NAAWP's, such as the, US Senate and House, State houses of legislatures, most city councils, US Chamber of Commerce and various other organizations that represent white ethnic groups. And when you talk about black free zones, we can name entire states.

You are a victim of the fake white grievance industry Marc described. Stop crying.

How does the U.S Chamber of Commerce represent Whites, exactly?

Keep in mind this dumb organization isn't for Whites only, nor does it represent only Whites, more like it represents only profits, as it supports illegal immigrants who are largely Mexicans to encroach in on Whites.

I’m tired of hearing about racism. We’re different colors. Everyone get over it

Then go take a nap. Because you'll just have to accept being tired of hearing about it until its gone. So you can work to end it, or you can get online posting about how tired you are.

Against whites?

Absolutely.

Keep in mind this dumb organization isn't for Whites only, nor does it represent only Whites, more like it represents only profits, as it supports illegal immigrants who are largely Mexicans to encroach in on Whites.

Keep in mind that it represents primarily the interests of whites which is why there are black chamber of commerce's in America.

Against whites?

Absolutely.

Keep in mind that it represents primarily the interests of whites which is why there are black chamber of commerce's in America.

So, it's in the interest of Whites, to bring in illegal Mexicans as the Chamber of Commerce insists?

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

What’s she doing about it?

So, it's in the interest of Whites, to bring in illegal Mexicans as the Chamber of Commerce insists?

silly_dunce_party_hat-ra2accbb83f3a43d3b64e8c941b84bc70_6w0a4_324.jpg

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

Apparently she's educating people as to the extent of how racism still exists.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Then go take a nap. Because you'll just have to accept being tired of hearing about it until its gone. So you can work to end it, or you can get online posting about how tired you are.
I don’t take naps so I guess I’ll get to work. How can I be of service?

Work to end racism by whites. Recognize the ploys they use derail discussions.

Why can't we all agree to judge each other based on their merits and how they present themselves.
Act like a douche get treated like one.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Your point?

What should I do to white people to

Why can't we all agree to judge each other based on their merits and how they present themselves.
IS RACISM OVER YET?

Your point?

She educated people? How? She said “merica’“ we have a lot of work to do” ok and What is that?

You are. People like you post up craploads of racist garbage then you get what you deserve for it, and start crying like you've done nothing. Look at these threads here. Most of them are anti black racist troll threads. Then if we blacks call you out, then we are the racists. So just stop crying. you guys made his bed.

What should I do to white people to

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Your point?

She educated people? How? She said “merica’“ we have a lot of work to do” ok and What is that?

OK you are just another white racist troll. Dismissed.

You are. People like you post up craploads of racist garbage then you get what you deserve for it, and start crying like you've done nothing. Look at these threads here. Most of them are anti black racist troll threads. Then if we blacks call you out, then we are the racists. So just stop crying. you guys made his bed.
Racism exist because of people like you. Bigots that think that they are social justice warriors “that think that they are social justice warriors,” like yourself need to realize that we are all one but you separate us, “you” meaning social justice warriors.

Racism exist because of people like you. Bigots that think that they are social justice warriors “that think that they are social justice warriors,” like yourself need to realize that we are all one but you separate us, “you” meaning social justice warriors.

Sure, right. yeah that's the ticket. You tell me when this nation was ever united or shut the fuck up. I am not why racism exists, you are. I'm trying to separate things by asking whites to end what divides us. You are a dumb ass. And what's so bad about this psychosis you and whites like you have is that you really believe you male sense. I'm a bigot for asking bigots to stop. Stay off the fentanyl.

Sure, right. yeah that's the ticket. You tell me when this nation was ever united or shut the fuck up. I am not why racism exists, you are. I'm trying to separate things by asking whites to end what divides us. You are a dumb ass. And what's so bad about this psychosis you and whites like you have is that you really believe you male sense. I'm a bigot for asking bigots to stop. Stay off the fentanyl.
You are making assumptions by calling me white and saying I’m on drugs . What do you want white people to do? There are all kinds of people of different colors in America who get along just fine. I don’t think we will see 100 % unity in the world until evil is completely eradicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back