Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look you miserable trashbag, you are a racist, therefore you would deny a person of color opportunity in the same way. Therefore you need to shut that shit up about blaming dead people when you have the same racism.
I gave you plenty of opportunity to redeem yourself, despite knowing that you're black. But each time you prove that you are an irredeemable moron. So who is the real racist? I possess the common knowledge that blacks are retarded, but still give you the opportunity to prove yourself otherwise. You just fail time and time again. The same thing happened to Essien. You, on the other hand, are busy blaming living whites for what dead whites did.

All you do is show your are a dumb ass. For you to post that last sentence shows the common retardation in whites.

Says the person that loves to call white people racist.

Does everyone agree that in our society, calling someone "racist" is a very vile insult?

I don't call white people racist, I call whites who are racists racist. So are you saying all whites are racists Correll?
Do u call blacks who r racists racist?

He doesn't believe in equality.

I'm certain my math skills are superior to yours and the other racists. .

It's funny that you call me a racist, when you are the one that supports racist discrimination as a national policy.

I wonder, is this your dishonesty speaking, or are you really so deluded that you believe the silly pap you spew?

You are a racist. I don't support racist discrimination as a national policy. What you claim is such policy is not.

I am not a racist, you are an asshole for falsely accusing me of that.

You do support racist discrimination, you have been very clear in that.

How are you not a racist when you believe that the black race is in an economically inferior condition to whites due to something INNATE within blacks not shared to the same degree and kind within whites? That alone makes you a racist.

Those who think they are not racist because their belief is based upon TRUTHS....are the MOST racist of them all.
Coral is most definitely a racist. There is no debate needed on the subject. its like arguing with a chimp that claims he is not a chimp.

Of course you would claim no debate is needed, because you are incapable of defending your absurd position.

You are a racist and I don't support racist discrimination. That's what is clear.

I don't understand why is it ok for fuckers to call me a "Racist" as though that is somehow a valid "point", when it is not ok for me to call vile pieces of shit, what they are.

Hypothetically speaking, just an aside.

Because you at a racist. And those you call vile pieces of shit are people who oppose racism. You have claimed there is a national policy of discrimination against white people and you've never shown it. You have claimed that for most of American histroy whites have supported anti black discrimination. Both these statements are untrue. YOU, are a liar. THAT is vile. So YOU are a vile piece of shit.

I have said that there is a nation wide discrimination against whites, and I have presented hard data and linked to court cases to prove it. Repeatedly.

Those I have called vile pieces of shit are the ones that use false accusations of racism to smear good people and to tear this country apart.

It is incredible to me that it is ok for vile pieces of shit to call me a vile name like "racist" without any supporting reason, other than disagreeing with me politically,

but I am not allowing to call them vile names BACK.

You know, speaking in hypothetical generalities, kind of, sort of...

You've not done that. You cited a Princeton study from 1991 that showed whites were the majority of students accepted and you claimed that was discrimination. You have presented no court cases because there is no national policy of racial discrimination against whites. Period. You can't show one because the isn't one. You are part if the fake white grievance industry and you are a race baiter.

Your lies are noted and dismissed.

My point about how odd it is that it is ok for you to call me vile names, but it is not ok for me to call you vile names back, stands.

What type of person likes to be a dick while being protected from even being insulted back?

I can't say. BUt you know what type of person is like that.

So you're blaming living whites for what dead whites did?

Look you miserable trashbag, you are a racist, therefore you would deny a person of color opportunity in the same way. Therefore you need to shut that shit up about blaming dead people when you have the same racism.
I gave you plenty of opportunity to redeem yourself, despite knowing that you're black. But each time you prove that you are an irredeemable moron. So who is the real racist? I possess the common knowledge that blacks are retarded, but still give you the opportunity to prove yourself otherwise. You just fail time and time again. The same thing happened to Essien. You, on the other hand, are busy blaming living whites for what dead whites did.

All you do is show your are a dumb ass. For you to post that last sentence shows the common retardation in whites.

Does everyone agree that in our society, calling someone "racist" is a very vile insult?

I don't call white people racist, I call whites who are racists racist. So are you saying all whites are racists Correll?

I am laughing at you. That's what I am saying.

YOu call white people racist without anything that any reasonable person would consider an actual reason.

You love doing that. You love calling white people vile names without just cause, while knowing that they are not allowed to respond in kind.

Hey, you ever talk to any white person like that in person?

YOu call white people racist without anything that any reasonable person would consider an actual reason.

You love doing that. You love calling white people vile names without just cause, while knowing that they are not allowed to respond in kind.

We both know how he will answer. Something about how blacks getting mad and lashing out at white people isn't racism, because racism. As far as IM2 is concerned, black people get a free pass no matter what they do.

We both know how he will answer. Something about how blacks getting mad and lashing out at white people isn't racism, because racism. As far as IM2 is concerned, black people get a free pass no matter what they do.

If he ever has a moment of clarity, it would utterly destroy him.

It's funny that you call me a racist, when you are the one that supports racist discrimination as a national policy.

I wonder, is this your dishonesty speaking, or are you really so deluded that you believe the silly pap you spew?

You are a racist. I don't support racist discrimination as a national policy. What you claim is such policy is not.

How are you not a racist when you believe that the black race is in an economically inferior condition to whites due to something INNATE within blacks not shared to the same degree and kind within whites? That alone makes you a racist.

Those who think they are not racist because their belief is based upon TRUTHS....are the MOST racist of them all.
Coral is most definitely a racist. There is no debate needed on the subject. its like arguing with a chimp that claims he is not a chimp.

Of course you would claim no debate is needed, because you are incapable of defending your absurd position.
Theres nothing to defend. Youre simply a pink racist. If there was a reason to put up a defense you dont qualify as someone thats worthy of that honor. Its like asking me to defend any of my positions against a rhesus monkey. Just not something I take seriously.

Theres nothing to defend. Youre simply a pink racist. If there was a reason to put up a defense you dont qualify as someone thats worthy of that honor. Its like asking me to defend any of my positions against a rhesus monkey. Just not something I take seriously.

I've never said anything on this site to justify your insulting claim.

Only a vile asshole would make such a slander without cause, as you have done.

I believe racism will one day be over for sure, just not by the hands of man. We all are too infected in one way or another , which is what racism does, it infects. But we will know what it causes when we see it stopped. The experience of racism is a tarnish; a stain of sorts; we all inherited it. Some worse than others , but it is my hope that mankind will be allowed to participate in the world healing of racism in some manner.

In racism , no race should be blamed above the other. At least I don't think so.

I don't think you have a clear understanding of what racism is at the core. Its the belief that ones own race is racially superior to another race. I am POSITIVE that a much, much higher percentage of whites are racist than blacks. Society conditions one to believe white superiority over blacks.....it even conditions blacks to believe this.

Maybe in America I would say your right,, but not in the world as a whole. I wonder sometimes what the order of which races in the world are more discriminated against? That would be interesting to know.

Something of a bit of interest;'

Racism statistics and facts | SoundVision.com

Mikiel, on a world scale whites have colonized most of he planet. And they did so based upon a belief in racial superiority. Then in order to maintain minority rule, thy would divide the natives by giving one group preference over others. If you study Rwanda you see that is exactly what led to the problems.
And now that whites left, it's STILL a shithole (maybe even worse) and you shitskins are STILL crying "rayciss!"

You would prefer their beliefs to be based on lies?

They are the most racist because they refuse to see their selection bias in gathering their truths. In other words, they are so racist they will not even seek to entertain other truths that may mitigate their truth.
Others truths? That would be a lie, there is only one truth.

Yes. And I called you a racist starting with your claim blacks should be grateful to whites for dying for us in the civil war. Now I can pile on, but that's all I really need to say.

Yes. And I called you a racist starting with your claim blacks should be grateful to whites for dying for us in the civil war. Now I can pile on, but that's all I really need to say.
Compare the lives of blacks in America with the lives of Blacks in Africa. However, they got here they are better here than there.

It isn't. This is not about a free pass, it is about he fact hat an angry response to racism is not the implication that the people making that angry response believe they are superior because they are black.

Compare the lives of blacks in America with the lives of Blacks in Africa. However, they got here they are better here than there.

And you wonder why your ass gets called a racist.

What part of what I said was incorrect?

All of it.

It isn't. This is not about a free pass, it is about he fact hat an angry response to racism is not the implication that the people making that angry response believe they are superior because they are black.

You are so predictable. A living, breathing race card.

Call the circus! Someone's trained monkey escaped!

Whites invented the race card and you play it every day.

All of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back