Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before or after they learned the language?

What language? Blacks had our own languages, but just like whitey discovered lands where people were staring at the ships coming in, whites think we didn't learn a language until whitey taught us.
I never said that. Please point me at the whitey who did say that. I bet no one here did.
Seeing as Blacks are responsible for the phonetic alphabet you better not have said that.
They are responsible for incest too. No one is perfect.

So are whites.
The Black taught us everything, where have you been?

Seeing as Blacks are responsible for the phonetic alphabet you better not have said that.

Got a link to back up your claim?
Yes. Why do you ask?

Because I'd like to read it?
I dont believe that. If you liked to read why didnt you read the link the last time I gave it to you?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. We've talked about the origins of the phonetic alphabet before?

Yes. Why do you ask?

I dont believe that. If you liked to read why didnt you read the link the last time I gave it to you?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. We've talked about the origins of the phonetic alphabet before?
Youre not sure because you dont really like to read. Can you tell us where the phonetic alphabet came from?

I never said that. Please point me at the whitey who did say that. I bet no one here did.

So are whites.
Not everything. Some things you whites know just from instinct. Like molesting puppies.
White puppies or black puppies?

So are whites.
Not everything. Some things you whites know just from instinct. Like molesting puppies.
White puppies or black puppies?
Well this guy raped a Rottie so its possible whites prefer Black puppies.

Henrico man accused of sex acts with Rottweilers found guilty of animal cruelty

5825fef19a700.image.jpg
If you want to play go to the park.

Yes. Why do you ask?

Youre not sure because you dont really like to read. Can you tell us where the phonetic alphabet came from?

Africa, I presume?

Yes. Why do you ask?

Africa, I presume?
Depends. You talking present day Africa or Ancient Greek understanding of Africa?

Africa, I presume?
Depends. You talking present day Africa or Ancient Greek understanding of Africa?

Did you mean to say Phoenician alphabet? Because phonetic alphabet is something else altogether.

Africa, I presume?

Did you mean to say Phoenician alphabet? Because phonetic alphabet is something else altogether.
Yes.

Africa, I presume?

Yes.

What makes you think the Phoenicians were black?

Africa, I presume?

Yes.

History.

What makes you think they werent Black?

Africa, I presume?

Yes.

History.

I didn't say they weren't although I'm pretty skeptical. Confusion abounds concerning the ethnicity of early Mediterranean civilizations. Judging from Phoenician artifacts, I'm not seeing a lot of African features in the depictions of people.

Yes.

History.

I didn't say they weren't although I'm pretty skeptical. Confusion abounds concerning the ethnicity of early Mediterranean civilizations. Judging from Phoenician artifacts, I'm not seeing a lot of African features in the depictions of people.
There is no confusion. Its absolutely clear they were Black. Any confusion is due to white people doing their typical lying.

P_bust.JPG

Yes.

History.

There is no confusion. Its absolutely clear they were Black. Any confusion is due to white people doing their typical lying.

If you're so certain, then there must be a reason. I'd like to see some evidence supporting your theory that they were black.

History.

If you're so certain, then there must be a reason. I'd like to see some evidence supporting your theory that they were black.
Well I just posted a picture. Where do you want to start? We can start with the bible or with the Greeks. Your call.

Yes.

History.

P_bust.JPG

Yeah, he looks black. But what about this?

Couvercle_sarcophage_saïda_Sidon_Liban_Louvre_AO5012.jpg

History.

P_bust.JPG

View attachment 179462
Looks like Kapernick with long hair. What about it? What time period did it come from?

History.

P_bust.JPG

View attachment 179462
Looks like Kapernick with long hair. What about it? What time period did it come from?

Got it from the wiki on Phoenicia, says it's from 350–325 BC. The woman's appearance is classic Mediterranean to me, and Kapernick is not like, fresh off the boat from Africa or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back