Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't call white people racist, I call whites who are racists racist. So are you saying all whites are racists Correll?

I am laughing at you. That's what I am saying.

YOu call white people racist without anything that any reasonable person would consider an actual reason.

You love doing that. You love calling white people vile names without just cause, while knowing that they are not allowed to respond in kind.

Hey, you ever talk to any white person like that in person?

We both know how he will answer. Something about how blacks getting mad and lashing out at white people isn't racism, because racism. As far as IM2 is concerned, black people get a free pass no matter what they do.

It isn't. This is not about a free pass, it is about he fact hat an angry response to racism is not the implication that the people making that angry response believe they are superior because they are black.

You are so predictable. A living, breathing race card.

Whites invented the race card and you play it every day.
Yes they did, and then taught black people how to use it. Look at what it got them. Fatherless children and crybabies.

YOu call white people racist without anything that any reasonable person would consider an actual reason.

You love doing that. You love calling white people vile names without just cause, while knowing that they are not allowed to respond in kind.

We both know how he will answer. Something about how blacks getting mad and lashing out at white people isn't racism, because racism. As far as IM2 is concerned, black people get a free pass no matter what they do.

It isn't. This is not about a free pass, it is about he fact hat an angry response to racism is not the implication that the people making that angry response believe they are superior because they are black.

Yes they did, and then taught black people how to use it. Look at what it got them. Fatherless children and crybabies.
Whites had fatherless children and crybabies way before this race card term appeared. What are you talking about?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Whites had fatherless children and crybabies way before this race card term appeared. What are you talking about?
And that has what do with a superior race like Blacks?

Another wrong answer from the white racist section. But what else is new? They've been wrong for 400 years.

It has nothing to do with Black people. You whites make up a lot of dumb shit Black people ignore or shake their heads at you whites like youre insane. WTF is a race card?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It has nothing to do with Black people. You whites make up a lot of dumb shit Black people ignore or shake their heads at you whites like youre insane. WTF is a race card?

I thought it was a pass to a nascar race.:abgg2q.jpg:

Another wrong answer from the white racist section. But what else is new? They've been wrong for 400 years.
You are right the chains should have come off as soon as the slaves landed. Then put the slaves in control and work the fields yourself. Can you imagine how great this country would be? Again, get a life and a math tutor.

Quite believable, coming from you.

You are right the chains should have come off as soon as the slaves landed. Then put the slaves in control and work the fields yourself. Can you imagine how great this country would be? Again, get a life and a math tutor.

My life is fine. And so is my math. You're the one who continues the legacy of white stupidity.

Quite believable, coming from you.

But you're the dumb ass. not me.

Before or after they learned the language?

Both

What language? Blacks had our own languages, but just like whitey discovered lands where people were staring at the ships coming in, whites think we didn't learn a language until whitey taught us.
I never said that. Please point me at the whitey who did say that. I bet no one here did.

Yeah I know.

What language? Blacks had our own languages, but just like whitey discovered lands where people were staring at the ships coming in, whites think we didn't learn a language until whitey taught us.
I never said that. Please point me at the whitey who did say that. I bet no one here did.
Seeing as Blacks are responsible for the phonetic alphabet you better not have said that.

Seeing as Blacks are responsible for the phonetic alphabet you better not have said that.
They are responsible for incest too. No one is perfect.

They are responsible for incest too. No one is perfect.

So are whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back