Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
History.

What makes you think they werent Black?

I didn't say they weren't although I'm pretty skeptical. Confusion abounds concerning the ethnicity of early Mediterranean civilizations. Judging from Phoenician artifacts, I'm not seeing a lot of African features in the depictions of people.
There is no confusion. Its absolutely clear they were Black. Any confusion is due to white people doing their typical lying.

P_bust.JPG

Yeah, he looks black. But what about this?

View attachment 179462
Looks like Kapernick with long hair. What about it? What time period did it come from?

Got it from the wiki on Phoenicia, says it's from 350–325 BC. The woman's appearance is classic Mediterranean to me, and Kapernick is not like, fresh off the boat from Africa or anything.
Kap is half white. That pic could be of a mixed woman especially during that time period..

I didn't say they weren't although I'm pretty skeptical. Confusion abounds concerning the ethnicity of early Mediterranean civilizations. Judging from Phoenician artifacts, I'm not seeing a lot of African features in the depictions of people.
There is no confusion. Its absolutely clear they were Black. Any confusion is due to white people doing their typical lying.

P_bust.JPG

View attachment 179462
Looks like Kapernick with long hair. What about it? What time period did it come from?

Got it from the wiki on Phoenicia, says it's from 350–325 BC. The woman's appearance is classic Mediterranean to me, and Kapernick is not like, fresh off the boat from Africa or anything.
Kap is half white. That pic could be of a mixed woman especially during that time period..

...the bust you posted could be literally anyone. It says that its from a much later period, could be a slave. Obviously the woman on the sarcophagus was important otherwise she'd not have had such a skilled sculptor. The faces on Phoenician coins also look pretty much the same as ancient Greek ones do.

Last edited:
I am laughing at you. That's what I am saying.

YOu call white people racist without anything that any reasonable person would consider an actual reason.

You love doing that. You love calling white people vile names without just cause, while knowing that they are not allowed to respond in kind.

Hey, you ever talk to any white person like that in person?

Yes. And I called you a racist starting with your claim blacks should be grateful to whites for dying for us in the civil war. Now I can pile on, but that's all I really need to say.
Compare the lives of blacks in America with the lives of Blacks in Africa. However, they got here they are better here than there.

And you wonder why your ass gets called a racist.
What part of what I said was incorrect?

All of it.
ok, lets break it down.
Blacks in America live better than Blacks in Somalia. T/F
Blacks in America live better than Blacks in most, not necessarily all, of Africa. T/F

Back during the slave trading days the slaves Americans bought would've been otherwise executed, enslaved there, or eaten. T/F

There is no slavery in America today. T/F
There is slavery in Africa today. T/F
Muslims practice Slaver in many of their countries. T/F

ok how many are true or how many are false or are you incapable of answering simple questions? Am I racist if I think your an idiot if you can't answer these questions?

I gave you plenty of opportunity to redeem yourself, despite knowing that you're black. But each time you prove that you are an irredeemable moron. So who is the real racist? I possess the common knowledge that blacks are retarded, but still give you the opportunity to prove yourself otherwise. You just fail time and time again. The same thing happened to Essien. You, on the other hand, are busy blaming living whites for what dead whites did.

All you do is show your are a dumb ass. For you to post that last sentence shows the common retardation in whites.

Says the person that loves to call white people racist.

Does everyone agree that in our society, calling someone "racist" is a very vile insult?

I don't call white people racist, I call whites who are racists racist. So are you saying all whites are racists Correll?

YOu call white people racist without anything that any reasonable person would consider an actual reason.

You love doing that. You love calling white people vile names without just cause, while knowing that they are not allowed to respond in kind.

Yes. And I called you a racist starting with your claim blacks should be grateful to whites for dying for us in the civil war. Now I can pile on, but that's all I really need to say.

Are you really so stupid that you can't understand that what you just said, in no way meets the definition of racism?

That is all the reason you think you need to call me one of most toxic slurs in our society, yet, I am not allowed to respond by calling your similarly vile names in response.

Even though, your actions is slandering good people for no reason, shows that unlike me, you deserve to be called very vile names.

People like you, are tearing this nation apart.

I don't call white people racist, I call whites who are racists racist. So are you saying all whites are racists Correll?

We both know how he will answer. Something about how blacks getting mad and lashing out at white people isn't racism, because racism. As far as IM2 is concerned, black people get a free pass no matter what they do.

It isn't. This is not about a free pass, it is about he fact hat an angry response to racism is not the implication that the people making that angry response believe they are superior because they are black.

You are so predictable. A living, breathing race card.

Whites invented the race card and you play it every day.

Your word games are noted and rejected.

You know that you just lied. Try to be less of a dick.

P_bust.JPG

View attachment 179462

...the bust you posted could be literally anyone. It says that its from a much later period, could be a slave. Obviously the woman on the sarcophagus was important otherwise she'd not have had such a skilled sculptor. The faces on Phoenician coins also look pretty much the same as ancient Greek ones do.
Did you mean its from a much earlier period? I'm sure you know 1100 BC is earlier than 325 BC right? It is literally anyone like all busts are. The point is that its a Black someone. Here is a Phoenician coin. Are you telling me they put slaves on their coins? BTW did you look up the ancestry of the Phoenicians?

Hannibal.jpg

All you do is show your are a dumb ass. For you to post that last sentence shows the common retardation in whites.

Does everyone agree that in our society, calling someone "racist" is a very vile insult?

Are you really so stupid that you can't understand that what you just said, in no way meets the definition of racism?

That is all the reason you think you need to call me one of most toxic slurs in our society, yet, I am not allowed to respond by calling your similarly vile names in response.

Even though, your actions is slandering good people for no reason, shows that unlike me, you deserve to be called very vile names.

Since his nation has never been together because of people like yourself, It is again an example of psychosis for you to say the things you have.

We both know how he will answer. Something about how blacks getting mad and lashing out at white people isn't racism, because racism. As far as IM2 is concerned, black people get a free pass no matter what they do.

It isn't. This is not about a free pass, it is about he fact hat an angry response to racism is not the implication that the people making that angry response believe they are superior because they are black.

I didn't lie but that's all you have done.

Compare the lives of blacks in America with the lives of Blacks in Africa. However, they got here they are better here than there.

All of it.
ok, lets break it down.
Blacks in America live better than Blacks in most, not necessarily all, of Africa. T/F

Back during the slave trading days the slaves Americans bought would've been otherwise executed, enslaved there, or eaten. T/F

ok how many are true or how many are false or are you incapable of answering simple questions? Am I racist if I think your an idiot if you can't answer these questions?

Think what you want but your questions won't be answered. I am not comparing the lives of blacks here and in Africa. The issue is white racism here. And that's the only issue to discuss. Certainly you whites in America live better than whites in Europe. Slavery is legal in Britain much less the Eastern white nations of Europe and the sex slave trade.

All of it.
ok, lets break it down.

Think what you want but your questions won't be answered. I am not comparing the lives of blacks here and in Africa. The issue is white racism here. And that's the only issue to discuss. Certainly you whites in America live better than whites in Europe. Slavery is legal in Britain much less the Eastern white nations of Europe and the sex slave trade.
You are not going to find the perfect place to live.
You will not be able to turn America into a Utopia.
The realistic solution is compare what actually exists and then settle on the best place for you to live. And i bet that would be America. You are causing yourself unnecessary grief concerning yourself with the imperfections of the best society on the planet. Satisfy that it's the best and leave it at that.

As to your last line, It would be nice if we could say that but the facts do not show this to be the case. As to your first sentence I agree.
So you're blaming living whites for what dead whites did?

Look you miserable trashbag, you are a racist, therefore you would deny a person of color opportunity in the same way. Therefore you need to shut that shit up about blaming dead people when you have the same racism.
I gave you plenty of opportunity to redeem yourself, despite knowing that you're black. But each time you prove that you are an irredeemable moron. So who is the real racist? I possess the common knowledge that blacks are retarded, but still give you the opportunity to prove yourself otherwise. You just fail time and time again. The same thing happened to Essien. You, on the other hand, are busy blaming living whites for what dead whites did.

No.

Indeed. I recall that delusional bullshit. Anyone who is not too lazy can validate that the Civil War was fought to preserve the union.

And black people being set "free" was NOT the primary intent.

Otherwise, Jim Crow would not have immediately taken the place of slavery and remained in effect for the next 100 years. There is no debt of gratitude that is owned for something that should have never existed being abolished.

That is like saying a man who is wrongly imprisoned should be grateful to the same people who release him after finding out that he was actually innocen of commuting a crime.

Last edited:

Since his nation has never been together because of people like yourself, It is again an example of psychosis for you to say the things you have.

By people like myself, you mean people that want people to be treated equally, not with different rules for different races?

Because you are the one that supports the current system of discrimination in favor of blacks against whites.

I didn't lie but that's all you have done.

You just pretended that you did not know what the Race Card is.

That was a lie. You are playing word games to try to muddle the issue, with regards to people getting tired of the Left's constant use of the Race Card.

Your lies are noted and dismissed.

Try to be less of a vile liar.

So you're blaming living whites for what dead whites did?

Look you miserable trashbag, you are a racist, therefore you would deny a person of color opportunity in the same way. Therefore you need to shut that shit up about blaming dead people when you have the same racism.

No.

THAT'S quite an claim. How do you support that position?

Indeed. I recall that delusional bullshit. Anyone who is not too lazy can validate that the Civil War was fought to preserve the union.

Otherwise, Jim Crow would not have immediately taken the place of slavery and remained in effect for the next 100 years. There is no debt of gratitude that is owned for something that should have never existed being abolished.

That is like saying a man who is wrongly imprisoned should be grateful to the same people who release him after finding out that he was actually innocen of commuting a crime.

1. Abe Lincoln was obviously being political when he said that.

2. Sure. Just a coincidence that the Civil War happened to break out after the election of a rabid anti-slaver.

3. JIm Crow was not slavery, but your inability to feel gratitude for people that died for you, is noted and held against you.

4. Your analogy is based on judging all white people as a single entity. That's racism.

No.

THAT'S quite an claim. How do you support that position?

The sheer absurdity of someone visiting a "race relations" forum and not being referred to as a racist is unrealistic. Someone is bound to view you as exactly that.

This is not a place for the thin skinned, nor should it be. Many people are here only to be able to say what they want to without repercussions.

If you are so weak and fragile that you consider being called a racist by a complete stranger a "vile insult" you are ill equipped to handle a REAL crisis like a man.

Last edited:

1. Abe Lincoln was obviously being political when he said that.

2. Sure. Just a coincidence that the Civil War happened to break out after the election of a rabid anti-slaver.

3. JIm Crow was not slavery, but your inability to feel gratitude for people that died for you, is noted and held against you.

4. Your analogy is based on judging all white people as a single entity. That's racism.

You are obliged to hold whatever hurts your fragile little feelings against me. I don't care.

And no, I feel not a shred of gratitude for ANYONE who died in a war to salvage and preserve THEIR country long before my own parents were born.

Just like you don't feel any guilt for slavery, I don't owe anyone anything for it being ended.

It NEVER should have happened in the first place. And as far as "Jim Crow", No shit. It wasn't slavery....it sure as hell was not freedom as viewed by those who were not subjected to it.

You are entitled to romanticize Lincoln as a "rabid anti slavee if you wish.

Its your idealistic illusion. Not mine.

By people like myself, you mean people that want people to be treated equally, not with different rules for different races?

Because you are the one that supports the current system of discrimination in favor of blacks against whites.

That's life. There will always be different rules for different races. Im old enough to recall when it was expected that black people refer to white people as "Sir and Ma'am", and it was acceptable for even younger whites to refer to blacks who were much older as "boy and gal".

Black citizens of this country have a history of less than 60 years of equality and freedom in the 200 plus years of this countries existence.

You are not a victim, and there IS NO anti white discrimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back