Is Rand Paul a Racist?

no, lets just stick to the merits of the op. We already know Obama associates with racial scum.

racial scum or racist scum?

So do Paul supporters approve of these associations or not?
I know each Paul supporter can only speak for himself or herself. No one can speak for an entire group of people. So I'm interested in hearing as many different viewpoints as possible.

What exactly is your purpose here? Or are you just trolling?
The race card is completely worn out.

Endless use of the term 'racist' by libs labeling anyone who disagrees with them have rendered the word meaningless. Chicken Little and The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Throw 'NAZI' in the same basket as well.

So do you approve of these associations or not?

I don't know what the angle is. (A) associated with (B) & (C), is (A) a racist? Hell, I dunno. Whats up with (B) & (C)?

Last edited:
Who cares? Nobody.

If Rand Paul supporters don't care ... then why don't they care?

I'm not exactly a "Rand Paul Supporter" so I can't say and I don't care because I believe the history and present nature of this stupid country is so completely messed up that very few people have no racist bones in their bodies.

If this site is any indication then who isn't racist? It's certainly not the people who claim their not racist while still clinging to racist policies.

How does one define "racist". If I were to say, for example, that you are a "niggardly" person would that be racist?

The definition is intentionally vague because it's sole use by the establishment is to divide you and keep you distracted.

I understand your example and I understand that the term "racist" is flung about like beads at Mardi Gras by folks who have ulterior motives.

But the original question remains valid.

racial scum or racist scum?

So do Paul supporters approve of these associations or not?
I know each Paul supporter can only speak for himself or herself. No one can speak for an entire group of people. So I'm interested in hearing as many different viewpoints as possible.

What exactly is your purpose here? Or are you just trolling?
The race card is completely worn out.

Endless use of the term 'racist' by libs labeling anyone who disagrees with them have rendered the word meaningless. Chicken Little and The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Throw 'NAZI' in the same basket as well.

So do you approve of these associations or not?

I don't know what the angle is. (A) associated with (B) & (C), is A a racist? Hell, I dunno. Whats up with (B) & (C)?

No angle - just an honest question. They may be rare on this site - but here is one.

Do these associations bother Rand Paul supporters or not?
Does frequent associations with racists raise any flags?

what exactly is your purpose here? Or are you just trolling?
so do you approve of these associations or not?

i don't know what the angle is. (a) associated with (b) & (c), is a a racist? Hell, i dunno. Whats up with (b) & (c)?

no angle - just an honest question. They maybe rare on this site - but here is one.

Do these associations bother rand paul supporters or not?

who are they?

Is that a way of ignoring these associations?
Do you approve of these associations or not?
Or would you prefer to ignore them?

If Liberals wrote the following law;

1) All blacks are Gods, holy and perfect.

2) Gods deserve to live among the Heavens, therefore all blacks on Earth must be exterminated.

Liberals would assault anyone disagreeing with their bill as a racist.

Is that another way of ignoring these associations?

Everyone associated with white racists, black racists, jew racists, Muslims racists, Christian racists, some even associate with TERRORISTS.

Do you really want to play a Guilt by Association game?

Liberal Ideology aligns with Stalin, Mao and Hitler, does that make you all racists?

i don't know what the angle is. (a) associated with (b) & (c), is a a racist? Hell, i dunno. Whats up with (b) & (c)?

no angle - just an honest question. They maybe rare on this site - but here is one.

who are they?

I'm not going to post their biographies, if that is what you are asking. This thread assumes a familarity with Paul's associations. If you don't know who they are and don't care enough to look - that's fine.

If Liberals wrote the following law;

1) All blacks are Gods, holy and perfect.

2) Gods deserve to live among the Heavens, therefore all blacks on Earth must be exterminated.

Liberals would assault anyone disagreeing with their bill as a racist.

Is that another way of ignoring these associations?

Everyone associated with white racists, black racists, jew racists, Muslims racists, Christian racists, some even associate with TERRORISTS.

Do you really want to play a Guilt by Association game?

Liberal Ideology aligns with Stalin, Mao and Hitler, does that make you all racists?

Not a liberal (except when viewed from the very far right extreme) so I wouldn't know about others - but when I say association, it's a bit of an understatement. He hired both of these folks. Which people hired Stalin, Mao, and Hitler? And would you vote for them?

who are they?

I'm not going to post their biographies, if that is what you are asking. This thread assumes a familarity with Paul's associations. If you don't know who they are and don't care enough to look - that's fine.

You're making an assumption the individuals in question are racists. That needs to be established for the question to be valid.
Short answer even though I am not a Paul supporter is no it doesnt bother me in the least.

who are they?

I support Rand Paul. I have no clue who these people are. What would disturb me about these people? If your too lazy to do the legwork on your own thread then expect no one to reply in a meaningful way to your thread.

Is there proof of Jack Hunter being a racist? Didn't he fire Chris? Thought so. And I do not approve of anything racist. That's why I oppose liberal ideology

who are they?

I support Rand Paul. I have no clue who these people are. What would disturb me about these people? If your too lazy to do the legwork on your own thread then expect no one to reply in a meaningful way to your thread.

But I've done the legwork.
If you don't want to do the legwork for yourself - that's fine. No one is going to force you.

who are they?

You're making an assumption the individuals in question are racists. That needs to be established for the question to be valid.
Short answer even though I am not a Paul supporter is no it doesnt bother me in the least.

Well, if someone wants to make an argument that they don't believe the actions of these two identify them as racists, I'm listening.

But since you are not a Rand Paul supporter, I wouldn't expect it to make any real difference to you. I am in that same boat.

If you don't want to do the legwork for yourself - that's fine. No one is going to force you.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt ya know?

Is there proof of Jack Hunter being a racist? Didn't he fire Chris? Thought so. And I do not approve of anything racist. That's why I oppose liberal ideology

So you don't believe Hunter's actions identify him as a racist. Ok - fair enough. I do, but I understand that some won't. But no, he did not fire Hightower.

If Rand Paul supporters don't care ... then why don't they care?

I'm not exactly a "Rand Paul Supporter" so I can't say and I don't care because I believe the history and present nature of this stupid country is so completely messed up that very few people have no racist bones in their bodies.

If this site is any indication then who isn't racist? It's certainly not the people who claim their not racist while still clinging to racist policies.

How does one define "racist". If I were to say, for example, that you are a "niggardly" person would that be racist?

The definition is intentionally vague because it's sole use by the establishment is to divide you and keep you distracted.

I understand your example and I understand that the term "racist" is flung about like beads at Mardi Gras by folks who have ulterior motives.

But the original question remains valid.

I don't support Rand Paul's people if they truly are ardent racists. By ardent racists I mean people that will use their advice and political clout to make lives worse for black people. I'm not concerned if these people at some point called a ****** a ****** or something like that or participated in some kind of conversation not condoned by the left.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt ya know?

The monkey's have no tails in Zimbabwe, either.
So what?

Either take personal responsibility for your own information, or don't. I don't care.

anyone that wants to point out the 5 times per population murder rate
Anyone that wants to point out the inability of them to better themselves
Anyone that wants to point out the reality they have become pons for a political mindset

=Racist

Anyone that wants to enforce the law

=Racist

Reality is racist to a people that wants to play victim

anyone that wants to point out the 5 times per population murder rate
Anyone that wants to point out the inability of them to better themselves
Anyone that wants to point out the reality they have become pons for a political mindset

=Racist

Anyone that wants to enforce the law

=Racist

Reality is racist to a people that wants to play victim

Is that your way of
A) saying you approve of the associations
B) saying you disapprove of the associations
or C) trying to ignore and draw attention away from the associations?

Forum List

Back