Is Rand Paul a Racist?

I don't want to unfairly treat anyone bad...I just want our laws enforced and the ability for the victim to describe their attacker.

Free speech allows someone to say words
Let's treat each other equal!

Don't let bad guys get off for their crimes!!!

You don't believe Hunter's actions identify him as a racist.
OK - I can appreciate your opinion.
So campaign spokesperson is a "random staffer?"
That sounds like you are trying to downplay his hiring.

Last edited:
Or just a very poor judge of character?

Jack Hunter
Christopher Hightower

Was Paul unaware of the racist positions of these two when he hired them?
Did he continue in the dark?
Or does he agree with them?

Short answer?

Yeah.

Long Answer.

Yeah..the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

He got into trouble not to long ago with his "cute" answer on civil rights.

He had to walk it back. But doesn't matter much. He was running in Texas.

If he shoots for the Presidency..he's going to have big problems.

anyone that wants to point out the 5 times per population murder rate
Anyone that wants to point out the inability of them to better themselves
Anyone that wants to point out the reality they have become pons for a political mindset

=Racist

Anyone that wants to enforce the law

=Racist

Reality is racist to a people that wants to play victim

Is that your way of
A) saying you approve of the associations
B) saying you disapprove of the associations
or C) trying to ignore and draw attention away from the associations?

Idiot,

Someone has a right to think what ever they want within this country as long as it brings no harm on no one. You're a fascist.

Is there proof of Jack Hunter being a racist? Didn't he fire Chris? Thought so. And I do not approve of anything racist. That's why I oppose liberal ideology

So you don't believe Hunter's actions identify him as a racist. Ok - fair enough. I do, but I understand that some won't. But no, he did not fire Hightower.

I asked if their war proof. Video perhaps? And I thought I'd die fire Chris. Wish I knew how to post links from this phone lol

Oops he resigned. But his friend is the one that posted that horse shit.

Jack Hunter
Christopher Hightower

He opposes Obama so the liberal line of thought is that he must be a racist.

Not a liberal so I couldn't speculate on that.

But are you suggesting that his frequent close association with racists (along with his statements about the 1964 Civil Rights Act) don't raise any flags? Just his opposition to Obama?

The 1964 civil rights act is by definition of the word racist. Maybe you need to educate yourself.

Is there proof of Jack Hunter being a racist? Didn't he fire Chris? Thought so. And I do not approve of anything racist. That's why I oppose liberal ideology

So you don't believe Hunter's actions identify him as a racist. Ok - fair enough. I do, but I understand that some won't. But no, he did not fire Hightower.

I asked if their war proof. Video perhaps? And I thought I'd die fire Chris. Wish I knew how to post links from this phone lol

Posting via phone is tough. No grammar police here - I think I get your point.
But Hightower wasn't fired according to my information.
As for proof - my research has led me to believe Hunter is a racist. Other on here have drawn a different conclusion - so I don't know what would constitute "proof." It's not really a legal standard and I respect individual differences on the definition.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRzwjSAnkC8]Rachel Maddow Attacks Rand Paul Over Alleged Civil Rights Act of 1964 Denial (4-10-13) - YouTube[/ame]

If it walks like Captain Southern Avenger..it probably is Captain Southern Avenger.

Jack Hunter
Christopher Hightower

Short answer?

Yeah.

Long Answer.

Yeah..the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

He got into trouble not to long ago with his "cute" answer on civil rights.

He had to walk it back. But doesn't matter much. He was running in Texas.

If he shoots for the Presidency..he's going to have big problems.

Cute answer was it? I remember it was that lesbian bitch from My Soviet News Broadcasting Corp that baited him in. He was just telling the truth from a liberal standpoint.

If had a business in an inner city area or suburb and some black, gang banger apes wanted a burger then you're damn right I'd violate their civil rights by not serving them on principle alone.

You don't believe Hunter's actions identify him as a racist.
OK - I can appreciate your opinion.
So campaign spokesperson is a "random staffer?"
That sounds like you are trying to downplay his hiring.

Sounds like you don't want to actually discuss the issue. You just want us to accept your premise and then try to defend Rand based on that, but that's not how it works. What did Jack Hunter do or say that makes him racist? You see, you actually have to defend your premise if you want us to accept it. Not exactly a revolutionary idea.

As for Christopher Hightower, if you have some evidence he and Rand were bff's, rather than some guy on Rand's campaign staff, then that would be great as well. I think we'd all be surprised at some of the views or antics of campaign staffers if we knew them all, regardless of the who the candidate is.

He opposes Obama so the liberal line of thought is that he must be a racist.

Not a liberal so I couldn't speculate on that.

But are you suggesting that his frequent close association with racists (along with his statements about the 1964 Civil Rights Act) don't raise any flags? Just his opposition to Obama?

The 1964 civil rights act is by definition of the word racist. Maybe you need to educate yourself.

I'm very familar with the Civil Rights Act and I am familiar with the neo-confederate opinion of it.

I'm also very familiar with folks who take the position that anyone who happens to disagree with them on an issue "needs education," or is "mentally inferior," etc .....

They rarely add much of interest to a conversation.

no angle - just an honest question. They maybe rare on this site - but here is one.

Do these associations bother rand paul supporters or not?

who are they?

I'm not going to post their biographies, if that is what you are asking. This thread assumes a familarity with Paul's associations. If you don't know who they are and don't care enough to look - that's fine.

So your saying you made a half ass thread where you get to call Rand a racist by asking if he is one based on people he knows but none of us know.

Chances are very great you know someone and like that person despite them being a bigot or racist... So, are you a racist? Do you see now how utterly fucking stupid your "question" is? {probably;y not, but either way if knowing someone that is racist makes you one, I promise you, you're a racist.

Forum List

Back