Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Logic zeroes in on the problem and cause

And the solution

Logic tests for voters with min age requirements

As this is talked about and explained this will spread

Sorry bout that,

1. I have my thoughts and I am interested in hearing yours.
2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Just go do it already. Be the change you want to see.

Riiiight.

Because that's what you think congresscritters do.

People like her often go to their "safe place" when confronted with challenges. I can totally see her with a drink cart like the Rat Pack used to bring on stage in Vegas. Hey, maybe it would make Congress function better. More gridlock is a good thing!

Sorry bout that,

1. Does anyone else support the idea it's the women vote?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In a way I do but not the way that poster sees it.

Women are the majority sex in America. The republicans know they have to split that vote to make it ineffective.

What the republicans didn't think would happen is women finally reaching the "enough" point.

We've had enough.

We see our children being murdered by crazy people in our schools while republicans offer "thought and prayers" we want something concrete done.

We see our children's future being thrown away with our schools being gutted and reduced to a fraction of what we had when we were in school. We see our tax dollars going to private schools while our public schools are ignored. We see the cost for a college eduction skyrocket with so many being denied that eduction.

We see the rich becoming richer while those of us in the middle class and poverty level see our wages either decrease or stagnate. While the cost of everything increases. We see the concentration of wealth in much fewer hands harming our nation and taking opportunity from more Americans.

We see republicans do all they can to take insurance and health care from millions of Americans.

We see republicans endless and relentless attack on our reproductive freedom and our freedom to self determination through taking birth control from us by closing the health care centers where millions get their contraception. We see republicans wanting to actually force women to die because their pregnancy went wrong.

We see republicans remove necessary regulations that protect humans and our planet. We see our water, air and environment being polluted causing Americans to suffer unnecessary diseases and early death.

We see republicans spending our tax dollars on unnecessary wars and walls while our infrastructure is falling apart.

We've had enough and are coming together to put a stop to all of it and more. We are tired of seeing our nation being destroyed.

The last thing republicans like the person you replied to want is for women to not be divided. If we come together as one voting block, republicans will not win elections for a very long time.

What's that republican's answer to that? It's certainly not looking at the situation and adjusting their policy so that more people and women will vote for them.

That person's solution is to devise an unconstitutional test that will ensure women whose views don't match his, is not allowed to vote.

This is today's conservative republican.
Most of what you typed is conjecture. You want to know what you have done? You got little boys wearing dresses! You got children getting transgender operations! That is the start. Fro you don't know when to stop.

There is a revolution going on inside of the Democratic Party.
They are expelling white voters and christian voters.

Sorry bout that,

1. Does anyone else support the idea it's the women vote?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In a way I do but not the way that poster sees it.

Women are the majority sex in America. The republicans know they have to split that vote to make it ineffective.

What the republicans didn't think would happen is women finally reaching the "enough" point.

We've had enough.

We see our children being murdered by crazy people in our schools while republicans offer "thought and prayers" we want something concrete done.

We see our children's future being thrown away with our schools being gutted and reduced to a fraction of what we had when we were in school. We see our tax dollars going to private schools while our public schools are ignored. We see the cost for a college eduction skyrocket with so many being denied that eduction.

We see the rich becoming richer while those of us in the middle class and poverty level see our wages either decrease or stagnate. While the cost of everything increases. We see the concentration of wealth in much fewer hands harming our nation and taking opportunity from more Americans.

We see republicans do all they can to take insurance and health care from millions of Americans.

We see republicans endless and relentless attack on our reproductive freedom and our freedom to self determination through taking birth control from us by closing the health care centers where millions get their contraception. We see republicans wanting to actually force women to die because their pregnancy went wrong.

We see republicans remove necessary regulations that protect humans and our planet. We see our water, air and environment being polluted causing Americans to suffer unnecessary diseases and early death.

We see republicans spending our tax dollars on unnecessary wars and walls while our infrastructure is falling apart.

We've had enough and are coming together to put a stop to all of it and more. We are tired of seeing our nation being destroyed.

The last thing republicans like the person you replied to want is for women to not be divided. If we come together as one voting block, republicans will not win elections for a very long time.

What's that republican's answer to that? It's certainly not looking at the situation and adjusting their policy so that more people and women will vote for them.

That person's solution is to devise an unconstitutional test that will ensure women whose views don't match his, is not allowed to vote.

This is today's conservative republican.
Most of what you typed is conjecture. You want to know what you have done? You got little boys wearing dresses! You got children getting transgender operations! That is the start. Fro you don't know when to stop.

A walk thru of how a logic tests for voters will come

//////////

It's already started and can't be stopped
Men will make logic tests for voters
The left is totally powerless to stop this
Will you please walk us through this? What we can expect, step by step? And maybe a time frame on this?
Would anyone else like to explain this?

Yes

Trump is setting everything up for this test

Trump has the men and military on his side

Trump is letting the men see just how crazy and crooked the deep state is

Trump will declare a broken govt right before senate can vote to remove him

Trump will call the military to help set up wisdom tests for voters and declare this congress as too bought off by the crooks

A new election for all of govt

With only the most wise doing the voting. This goes with the founders intent of only the most wise to vote

He will declare that crooks has brought treason against the founders

Riiiight.

Because that's what you think congresscritters do.

People like her often go to their "safe place" when confronted with challenges. I can totally see her with a drink cart like the Rat Pack used to bring on stage in Vegas. Hey, maybe it would make Congress function better. More gridlock is a good thing!
Just what kinda people do you think she is?

No question a logic test for voters is coming

The military knows there is no success with democracy since the military has different obeying levels based on success. So the military will help stop this run a way full democracy that elects its leaders

The military will step in and help trump bring wisdom tests for voters

This test will be on logic and a citizen and science says at the high level nearly all women will be STOPPED from voting
I'm a teacher, and I can tell you this--if citizens need to pass high level logic tests, there won't be much of anyone able to vote. Including you, apparently.

The military knows there is no success with democracy since the military has different obeying levels based on success. So the military will help stop this run a way full democracy that elects its leaders

This test will be on logic and a citizen and science says at the high level nearly all women will be STOPPED from voting
I'm a teacher, and I can tell you this--if citizens need to pass high level logic tests, there won't be much of anyone able to vote. Including you, apparently.
Wrong

Check the sat math test scores at the highest level. There you will see who has the logic to be able to vote

Educators has destroyed science and natural law

China is already making logic tests for the ones they see as most wise

They copied the wise founders blue print. Not letting the emotional and less logical women vote

Check the sat math test scores at the highest level. There you will see who has the logic to be able to vote

They're still only voting for whichever establishment hack the party of one wants on the ballot, no matter how it's spun.

The most important thing anyone can do right now is educate and organize grassroots. That's where we are now.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have my thoughts and I am interested in hearing yours.
2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Revelution is always possible. nothing is perfect and we are always one day away from the possibility of significant change. There are a great many factors on the ground right now that hint toward significant change in the next thirty years. It is possible, but do not fear just maintain preparation for such changes.

While only a small fraction of the population has ever participated in a revolution, there are still far too few in America who would, or even could, take up arms and slog through the mud and blood such a thing would require.

I'm a teacher, and I can tell you this--if citizens need to pass high level logic tests, there won't be much of anyone able to vote. Including you, apparently.[/QUOTE

Logic predicts success or failure

Logic sees patterns and sees universal laws that make things happen

And now the men are spreading this

Logic tests for voting

What do you propose? And, who has "RIGGED" what and how? Who is their "Master"? You haven't written anything of substance.

Really, I have to connect the obvious dots for you? Who profits from big government? Who profits, and gains more power with bigger, and bigger government?

Term limits for a start. Give the President the Line Item Veto like most Governors have. Put a balance budget law into place like many states have. "Right size" the government, and stop all the Social Engineering crap. That's just a start.

Yeah, you do need to connect the dots to lead me to my seminal question: Who is the Master?

First of all, are you familiar with the Federal Register? You need to understand size of government and the volume of workers who keep it's machinery running.

We saw this past weeks cost to a shut down of the government. You seem to be of the school of Grover Norquist and seek to shrink the Fed. Gov't to the size it can be drowned in a bathtub.

That "social contract crap" tells me you are a callous conservative, there is no argument I can offer to give you empathy for others. Not only would the needy suffer, so would all of those who provide the necessary services the needy will lose, when they lose their job.

Until Trump showed up in the White House, I supported a Constitutional Amendment giving POTUS the line-item veto. Never did I see someone as vile and vicious as his he having that power.

Members of the H. or Rep. and Senate have a term limit. The former ever two years, the latter every six.

BTW, the two Citizens United decisions by the Supreme Court have become the Master, for therein was the decision that made money the greatest factor in elections all across our nation. Even our past election saw masses amounts of dollars given to candidates to continue the status quo, and those who sought change.

Forum List

Back