*Is Revolution Possible?*

*Are we headed for civil war?*

• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are a bunch of generals waiting for someone else to die for you on TV. None of you see yourselves facing down tanks in your civil war fantasies.

We had a sitting president who used the CIA and NSA to recruit a foreign spy to use his contacts in Russia to dig up dirt on the man running against his party. This alone is an act of treason. Obama then used the FSB (they cannot be compared to the once honorable FBI) to BUY fabricated dirt from Russia which they turned around and gave to Buzzfeed - notorious hack liars - to try and corrupt the election process.

Flat out treason.

Then the PERPETRATORS of these criminal acts turn around and accuse the VICTIM of colluding with those that they themselves colluded with, whilst forming an Inquisition that would make 14th century Spain blush.

You traitors are waging civil war to destroy the culture, civility, and Constitution of the United States.

BUT with missteps like the Kavanaugh lynching, you have awakened a sleeping giant.
Not scared, the sleeping giant is a bunch of recliner bound geriatric boomers who whine if the store is out of their favorite snack-food.

The issue with pushing a big lie agenda is that the dupes get wise.

You have spent two years accusing Trump of doing what you yourselves have actually been doing. More and more the facts weigh against you.
The problem with your theory is that the numbers will never be on your side ever again.

Wrong dead wrong

The numbers were not on the founders side either they were vastly outnumbered by the people but they controlled the nation

It's already started and can't be stopped

Men will make logic tests for voters

The left is totally powerless to stop this

They are simply a weak house of cards

Revolution is not coming. Civil war is. Not with the clashing of armies but the attacks on individuals.

The only difference between civil war and revolution is which side wins.

We are already in a civil war. It is a cold war at the moment, but rapidly heating.
You are a bunch of generals waiting for someone else to die for you on TV. None of you see yourselves facing down tanks in your civil war fantasies.

People who advocate such violence are way too old, fat and lazy to actually do that violence.

The only violence I've seen is you democrat traitors sending your brown shirts out on Kristalnacht.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have my thoughts and I am interested in hearing yours.
2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The powers that be have us fighting each other over every little thing...thus there is no chance we turn on them.

A divided populous is far easier to control...do you think it is just coincidence everything has now become a political battleground?

Typical Communist ploy. Create social groups and set them on one another.

and you are a happy, willing participant. :21::21::21::21::21::21:

you just outed yourself as a communist!

Please make sense so that I can respond.

you actually participate in the battle between social groups, your stated purpose in voting is to get rid of a social group.

No, revolution is not coming.

Not at this point in time. Everything is coming along now in a copacetic way.

But things could easily turn for the worst, and all bets will be off. Nuts like AOC really want to destroy America as we know it. If that becomes the case, and unemployment rises back up to Obama levels and new draconian gun control takes effect, the people could easily rebel.

Sorry bout that,

1. So far we as a whole are to full, to entertained, to much at odds with each other that its controlling us, to fat and lazy to care, too this to that, no one seems to agree on much.
2. The polls now say not likely to see revolution.
3. It is interesting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Does anyone else support the idea it's the women vote?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Just look at how they vote

That proves its the women's vote that has caused all of this

But the highest wisdom women will be less of a problem

The lowest wisdom group. Black women voted only 4% for conservatives Men will not allow that group to elect crooks to destroy the nation

This is spreading and a logic test for voters is coming and science says black women will fail more than any group

Sorry bout that,

2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We have a "revolution" of sorts every time we have an election.

Our representative government that is democratically elected by the people prevents us from having a violent revolution again.

The people and their vote are what changes our government and society.

Yes I see another change in our government and society happening before our eyes. Again.

We will see who wins. The old conservatives of the republican party or the new progressives of the Democratic Party.

Only time will tell.

The best way to guarantee that we have a good revolution in the next election is to VOTE.

I think people got the message with the 2016 and turned out in record numbers in an off presidential election year in 2018 and put the democrats in charge of the House of Reps. That was a revolution. The American kind. The people are sick and tired of the garbage in our congress so they voted to throw all those conservatives out of office and put a new group of progressives and moderates in.

If the republicans continue the road they're on, we will see more republicans lose in 2020. We could very well end up with a democratic president with a democratic House of Reps and Senate. Unfortunately the only way anything will be able to be done is if democrats have 60 seats in the senate. If not, we will see more years of obstruction with not much of anything getting done.
“The people” didn’t vote for Democrats anymore than they usually do. The immigrants are the ones who decided the election.Importing 2 million people a year who have next to no allegiance to the country of yesterday and zero allegiance to the founding only insures Democrats will win national and most state and local elections without paying a cent in advertisements. Soon elections in general will be as meaningless to the right as who won the NCAA men’s basketball championship because it will be the anti-white racist vote that always wins, just like in South Africa.

Republicans have the moderate votes completely locked up and have for a very long time, and soon they will own the center left as well, there is no more votes to draw from.

The only road Republicans have left is to invest in their own schools and media and even work on building their own towns to create a counter culture that both destroys all and any negative stereotypes of Republicans of the past, and also instills a sense of inferiority and guilt in the Democrats to the point that your own kids abandon you and join us.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The powers that be have us fighting each other over every little thing...thus there is no chance we turn on them.

A divided populous is far easier to control...do you think it is just coincidence everything has now become a political battleground?

1. Interesting.
2. So in division we self control?
3. Anyone agree to this?
4. I never thought of this, interesting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We do not self control, we allow ourselves to be controlled.

How else do you think we got to 22 trillion dollars in debt without people rising up against such a thing. We are so busy fighting each other that one side will always excuse their side when they are doing the out of control spending.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Typical Communist ploy. Create social groups and set them on one another.

and you are a happy, willing participant. :21::21::21::21::21::21:

you just outed yourself as a communist!

Please make sense so that I can respond.

you actually participate in the battle between social groups, your stated purpose in voting is to get rid of a social group.

No, my purpose is to destroy a malevolent political party that seeks to destroy the foundations of my country.

As this spreads men will look at the cause

Look at why men are not electing the leaders

They will see it's the women's vote

Our form of Revolution occurs non violently every even year in November.

No it doesn't. Not even close. Trump may be a small anomaly, but generally the game is RIGGED. Just changing the players doesn't do any good, as both parties, the Establishment Republicans, and Democrats largely are beholden to their Master. Big government, and those that want to keep it in place.

It's already started and can't be stopped
Men will make logic tests for voters
The left is totally powerless to stop this
Will you please walk us through this? What we can expect, step by step? And maybe a time frame on this?
Would anyone else like to explain this?

Men with their real power will make logic tests for voters at the highest levels that stop a lot more women from voting than men

That will be the compromise

Forum List

Back