*Is Revolution Possible?*

*Are we headed for civil war?*

• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our form of Revolution occurs non violently every even year in November. Which is one more reason to respect the workers' who argued among themselves and finally agree and signed the COTUS.

What Trump and his followers fear, is democracy. We the People have an ingrained sense of when change is necessary, and we are a force in making change.

November last is an example of a revolution done in peace by a generation of women and men who lost hope when hate, fear, greed and a callous disregard for the masses became the policies of the 115th Congress.

Here is a theory on why the election in Nov. 2018 was in fact a revolution:

J-curve hypothesis | sociology and political science

From the link:

"J-curve hypothesis, also called Davies’ J-curve, in sociology and political science, theory that attempts to identify the reasons behind the collective rebellion of individuals who are perceived as victims of injustice. The J-curve hypothesis was introduced in 1962 by American sociologist James C. Davies, who believed that social and political unrest was precipitated by a brief period of sharp decline in economic development after a prolonged period of economic growth and improvement.

"According to Davies’s hypothesis, persistent economic growth and advance lead to the development of psychological expectations that conditions will continue to improve. When such expectations are suddenly thwarted, individuals experience an intolerable gap between what they have come to expect and the realities of their circumstances. At this point, individuals are most likely to engage in collective revolutionary activity."

You are a bunch of generals waiting for someone else to die for you on TV. None of you see yourselves facing down tanks in your civil war fantasies.

We had a sitting president who used the CIA and NSA to recruit a foreign spy to use his contacts in Russia to dig up dirt on the man running against his party. This alone is an act of treason. Obama then used the FSB (they cannot be compared to the once honorable FBI) to BUY fabricated dirt from Russia which they turned around and gave to Buzzfeed - notorious hack liars - to try and corrupt the election process.

Flat out treason.

Then the PERPETRATORS of these criminal acts turn around and accuse the VICTIM of colluding with those that they themselves colluded with, whilst forming an Inquisition that would make 14th century Spain blush.

You traitors are waging civil war to destroy the culture, civility, and Constitution of the United States.

BUT with missteps like the Kavanaugh lynching, you have awakened a sleeping giant.
Not scared, the sleeping giant is a bunch of recliner bound geriatric boomers who whine if the store is out of their favorite snack-food.

Things will have to get far worse than they are now.

And they will

Boycott wars will start. More chaos and the men will demand change or they will revolt against the women voters and demand a logic test for voters.

If no logic test for voters then men will rise up and stop the the women's vote

Men will demand a logic test for voters to stop the unwise from electing crooks.

OR

They will rise up and stop the women's freedoms that helps get them brainwashed

I don't see anybody starving yet so, no.

Indeed, so long as the bread and circuses are delivered, it will be a static revolution.
Well, the circuses are pretty much gone now....

You kidding? People are developing scoliosis burying their heads into their phones.
I meant the literal circuses.

LOL

I dunno 'bout that. Democrats make a fair carnival freak tent.

(Freak tents and geeks were still around when I was a kid)

What constitutes a "fellow American" is under question these days.

Half the country hates American values, wants more Social Engineering, and Taxes to further transform the country, and destroy what made the country a success and caused people to desperately want to come here. They may not realize it, but if successful will destroy Opportunity here, and with it freedom, and liberty.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have my thoughts and I am interested in hearing yours.
2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The powers that be have us fighting each other over every little thing...thus there is no chance we turn on them.

A divided populous is far easier to control...do you think it is just coincidence everything has now become a political battleground?

Revolution is not coming. Civil war is. Not with the clashing of armies but the attacks on individuals.

The only difference between civil war and revolution is which side wins.

We are already in a civil war. It is a cold war at the moment, but rapidly heating.
You are a bunch of generals waiting for someone else to die for you on TV. None of you see yourselves facing down tanks in your civil war fantasies.

Of course not. They'll be our tanks.:auiqs.jpg:
No one says fantasies have to be realistic.

Sorry bout that,

2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The powers that be have us fighting each other over every little thing...thus there is no chance we turn on them.

A divided populous is far easier to control...do you think it is just coincidence everything has now become a political battleground?

Typical Communist ploy. Create social groups and set them on one another.

Men will demand a logic test for voters to stop the unwise from electing crooks.

OR

They will rise up and stop the women's freedoms that helps get them brainwashed

Tests for voters? Quite possible.

Leave the women alone.

Men will compromise

And demand the women stop voting or make logic ability tests for voting at the high levels. Science says most will be men

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Typical Communist ploy. Create social groups and set them on one another.

and you are a happy, willing participant. :21::21::21::21::21::21:

you just outed yourself as a communist!

We had a sitting president who used the CIA and NSA to recruit a foreign spy to use his contacts in Russia to dig up dirt on the man running against his party. This alone is an act of treason. Obama then used the FSB (they cannot be compared to the once honorable FBI) to BUY fabricated dirt from Russia which they turned around and gave to Buzzfeed - notorious hack liars - to try and corrupt the election process.

Flat out treason.

Then the PERPETRATORS of these criminal acts turn around and accuse the VICTIM of colluding with those that they themselves colluded with, whilst forming an Inquisition that would make 14th century Spain blush.

You traitors are waging civil war to destroy the culture, civility, and Constitution of the United States.

BUT with missteps like the Kavanaugh lynching, you have awakened a sleeping giant.
Not scared, the sleeping giant is a bunch of recliner bound geriatric boomers who whine if the store is out of their favorite snack-food.

The issue with pushing a big lie agenda is that the dupes get wise.

You have spent two years accusing Trump of doing what you yourselves have actually been doing. More and more the facts weigh against you.

Sorry bout that,

Our form of Revolution occurs non violently every even year in November. Which is one more reason to respect the workers' who argued among themselves and finally agree and signed the COTUS.

What Trump and his followers fear, is democracy. We the People have an ingrained sense of when change is necessary, and we are a force in making change.

November last is an example of a revolution done in peace by a generation of women and men who lost hope when hate, fear, greed and a callous disregard for the masses became the policies of the 115th Congress.

Here is a theory on why the election in Nov. 2018 was in fact a revolution:

J-curve hypothesis | sociology and political science

From the link:

"J-curve hypothesis, also called Davies’ J-curve, in sociology and political science, theory that attempts to identify the reasons behind the collective rebellion of individuals who are perceived as victims of injustice. The J-curve hypothesis was introduced in 1962 by American sociologist James C. Davies, who believed that social and political unrest was precipitated by a brief period of sharp decline in economic development after a prolonged period of economic growth and improvement.

"According to Davies’s hypothesis, persistent economic growth and advance lead to the development of psychological expectations that conditions will continue to improve. When such expectations are suddenly thwarted, individuals experience an intolerable gap between what they have come to expect and the realities of their circumstances. At this point, individuals are most likely to engage in collective revolutionary activity."

1. Interesting.
2. So when life gets tough, civil war may commence.
3. Maybe sound thoughts, maybe.....will give more thought to it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Men are seeing the reasons for this harm

They see the reason is the women's vote

So they will rise up to stop the women from going against logic

Forum List

Back