*Are we headed for civil war?*

• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. I have my thoughts and I am interested in hearing yours.
2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We have a "revolution" of sorts every time we have an election.

Our representative government that is democratically elected by the people prevents us from having a violent revolution again.

The people and their vote are what changes our government and society.

Yes I see another change in our government and society happening before our eyes. Again.

We will see who wins. The old conservatives of the republican party or the new progressives of the Democratic Party.

Only time will tell.

The best way to guarantee that we have a good revolution in the next election is to VOTE.

I think people got the message with the 2016 and turned out in record numbers in an off presidential election year in 2018 and put the democrats in charge of the House of Reps. That was a revolution. The American kind. The people are sick and tired of the garbage in our congress so they voted to throw all those conservatives out of office and put a new group of progressives and moderates in.

If the republicans continue the road they're on, we will see more republicans lose in 2020. We could very well end up with a democratic president with a democratic House of Reps and Senate. Unfortunately the only way anything will be able to be done is if democrats have 60 seats in the senate. If not, we will see more years of obstruction with not much of anything getting done.

Well, the circuses are pretty much gone now....

Replaced by "Dancing with the Stars", mindless sitcoms, "Reality TV", the Internet...…..
All that does is dumb down Democrats.

Conservatives may occasionally watch talent shows to see how talented the human body can become in a relatively short period of time, but left wingers watch it to become emotionally attached to the hosts and the contestants, like children do.

The real problem for conservatives is sports watching, specifically basketball and football.

Sorry bout that,

2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The powers that be have us fighting each other over every little thing...thus there is no chance we turn on them.

A divided populous is far easier to control...do you think it is just coincidence everything has now become a political battleground?

Typical Communist ploy. Create social groups and set them on one another.

and you are a happy, willing participant. :21::21::21::21::21::21:

you just outed yourself as a communist!

Please make sense so that I can respond.

You are a bunch of generals waiting for someone else to die for you on TV. None of you see yourselves facing down tanks in your civil war fantasies.

We had a sitting president who used the CIA and NSA to recruit a foreign spy to use his contacts in Russia to dig up dirt on the man running against his party. This alone is an act of treason. Obama then used the FSB (they cannot be compared to the once honorable FBI) to BUY fabricated dirt from Russia which they turned around and gave to Buzzfeed - notorious hack liars - to try and corrupt the election process.

Flat out treason.

Then the PERPETRATORS of these criminal acts turn around and accuse the VICTIM of colluding with those that they themselves colluded with, whilst forming an Inquisition that would make 14th century Spain blush.

You traitors are waging civil war to destroy the culture, civility, and Constitution of the United States.

BUT with missteps like the Kavanaugh lynching, you have awakened a sleeping giant.
Who would profit by Americans killing each other?

Your buddy Putin would LOVE that Mr. SEVENTY EIGHT THOUSAND posts

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The powers that be have us fighting each other over every little thing...thus there is no chance we turn on them.

A divided populous is far easier to control...do you think it is just coincidence everything has now become a political battleground?

1. Interesting.
2. So in division we self control?
3. Anyone agree to this?
4. I never thought of this, interesting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No question a logic test for voters is coming

The military knows there is no success with democracy since the military has different obeying levels based on success. So the military will help stop this run a way full democracy that elects its leaders

The military will step in and help trump bring wisdom tests for voters

This test will be on logic and a citizen and science says at the high level nearly all women will be STOPPED from voting

The revolution will not be televised.

But make no mistake. The course of history has been changing since about 2007. And nobody's even paying attention.

Remember this. It's not about trying to hurry up and get elected. It's about changing the course of history. And this has been happening for quite some time. This does not require a Majority. Huh uh. Nope. You gotta do it like a thief in the night.

This wisdom test for voters is spreading like wild fire

This is coming

This will stop most women from voting

[

and you are a happy, willing participant. :21::21::21::21::21::21:

you just outed yourself as a communist!

Oh look, Gigi is here to defend his party..

I don't expect anything intelligent from you, and thus far have never seen anything approaching intelligent. But set aside your partisan hackery for a second and actually address the thread; with the open contempt for the constitution by your party;

Consider the religious test Sen. Feinstein (D. Beijing) imposed during the Kavanaugh lynching.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/05/democrats-new-religious-test-for-the-supreme-court/

Consider the contempt you democrats have for the rights of the minority in your attacks on the electoral college;

Sudden liberal opposition to Electoral College not about democracy, but about power

The attacks by your shameful party on freedom of speech

{
Left unsaid is that the only way to do what she suggests would be to put restrictions on the 1st Amendment. A couple years ago, 54 Senate Democrats voted for a new constitutional amendment that would do just that.

Meanwhile, a YouGov poll taken last May found that a majority of Democrats said they support government limits on what they consider to be "hate speech." Only 26% of Democrats said they opposed such limits.

In California, Democrats pushed a state bill that would have criminalized speech that questions the "consensus" on climate change.

And Attorney General Loretta Lynch told the Senate Judiciary Committee in March that she has discussed with her colleagues the possibility of pursuing civil actions against "climate change deniers."}

Democrats Attack 3 Of The 10 Amendments In The Bill Of Rights | Investor's Business Daily

As a radical leftist, do you deny that these are a war against the United States, both our culture and constitution?

Things will have to get far worse than they are now.

And they will

Boycott wars will start. More chaos and the men will demand change or they will revolt against the women voters and demand a logic test for voters.

If no logic test for voters then men will rise up and stop the the women's vote

It wont be because of women voters.

Our form of Revolution occurs non violently every even year in November. Which is one more reason to respect the workers' who argued among themselves and finally agree and signed the COTUS.

What Trump and his followers fear, is democracy. We the People have an ingrained sense of when change is necessary, and we are a force in making change.

November last is an example of a revolution done in peace by a generation of women and men who lost hope when hate, fear, greed and a callous disregard for the masses became the policies of the 115th Congress.

Here is a theory on why the election in Nov. 2018 was in fact a revolution:

J-curve hypothesis | sociology and political science

From the link:

"J-curve hypothesis, also called Davies’ J-curve, in sociology and political science, theory that attempts to identify the reasons behind the collective rebellion of individuals who are perceived as victims of injustice. The J-curve hypothesis was introduced in 1962 by American sociologist James C. Davies, who believed that social and political unrest was precipitated by a brief period of sharp decline in economic development after a prolonged period of economic growth and improvement.

"According to Davies’s hypothesis, persistent economic growth and advance lead to the development of psychological expectations that conditions will continue to improve. When such expectations are suddenly thwarted, individuals experience an intolerable gap between what they have come to expect and the realities of their circumstances. At this point, individuals are most likely to engage in collective revolutionary activity.

Many places on the Internet is now spreading the news

A logic test for voting or men up and make it happen

That is why the polls tries to hide the men's vote difference

You are a bunch of generals waiting for someone else to die for you on TV. None of you see yourselves facing down tanks in your civil war fantasies.

We had a sitting president who used the CIA and NSA to recruit a foreign spy to use his contacts in Russia to dig up dirt on the man running against his party. This alone is an act of treason. Obama then used the FSB (they cannot be compared to the once honorable FBI) to BUY fabricated dirt from Russia which they turned around and gave to Buzzfeed - notorious hack liars - to try and corrupt the election process.

Flat out treason.

Then the PERPETRATORS of these criminal acts turn around and accuse the VICTIM of colluding with those that they themselves colluded with, whilst forming an Inquisition that would make 14th century Spain blush.

You traitors are waging civil war to destroy the culture, civility, and Constitution of the United States.

BUT with missteps like the Kavanaugh lynching, you have awakened a sleeping giant.
Who would profit by Americans killing each other?

Your buddy Putin would LOVE that Mr. SEVENTY EIGHT THOUSAND posts

China, the master that holds the leash of you democrats.

Putin is the buddy of Obama, remember ONLY the democrats colluded with Russia.

Flat out treason.

Not scared, the sleeping giant is a bunch of recliner bound geriatric boomers who whine if the store is out of their favorite snack-food.

You can add the millennials in there too. Head stuck so deep in the phone, they'd miss an ELE meteor coming in.

Flat out treason.

Not scared, the sleeping giant is a bunch of recliner bound geriatric boomers who whine if the store is out of their favorite snack-food.

The issue with pushing a big lie agenda is that the dupes get wise.

You have spent two years accusing Trump of doing what you yourselves have actually been doing. More and more the facts weigh against you.
The problem with your theory is that the numbers will never be on your side ever again.

Sorry bout that,

Men will rise up and demand a logic test for voters

1. So you blame the women vote?
2. I don't see that.
3. Interesting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
EXACTLY !!!!

But a high logic test will be better at the highest level

Similar to the sat math test

Results and science says the ones that pass will be nearly all men

The founders used a wisdom test also for voters...they called it a property test. But women could own property but could not vote because seen as too emotional and unwise to vote

Revolution is not coming. Civil war is. Not with the clashing of armies but the attacks on individuals.

The only difference between civil war and revolution is which side wins.

We are already in a civil war. It is a cold war at the moment, but rapidly heating.

People who advocate such violence are way too old, fat and lazy to actually do that violence.

Forum List

Back