*Are we headed for civil war?*

• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. I have my thoughts and I am interested in hearing yours.
2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes it is possible. When the system no longer works for the strong (also known as white males), they will overturn it.

As the wise founders said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

All western democracies will now fall.

And logic tests for voters will come

Well, it's a darned good thing America is a republic, now, isn't it?

So much for logic, huh?
There is really not enough difference to quibble about. That is splitting hairs over the concept of government established by the People.

Wrong.

That difference can get a nation to lose wars and get destroyed

China has stopped their unwise and women. America must also
You should study up a bit about China's government and the "freedoms" of its people.

As the wise founders said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

All western democracies will now fall.

And logic tests for voters will come

Well, it's a darned good thing America is a republic, now, isn't it?

So much for logic, huh?
There is really not enough difference to quibble about. That is splitting hairs over the concept of government established by the People.

Wrong.

That difference can get a nation to lose wars and get destroyed

China has stopped their unwise and women. America must also
You should study up a bit about China's government and the "freedoms" of its people.

China does not let its unwise to have freedoms to get brainwashed by crooks

China does now exactly America's founders. Stopped the emotional women and behind close doors gives logic tests to the men they think is wise

China is conservative and understands the harm of liberalism

Sorry bout that,

2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes it is possible. When the system no longer works for the strong (also known as white males), they will overturn it.

White males always win

China has now copied the best white male system by the founders

People are soft and lazy and pacified. Add in some legal weed, food stamps, and cable TV and things are going to have to get pretty bad for a Civil War....

But I believe based on a lot of attacks on our Constitution, Our Rights and Liberties, that there is a possibility of Civil War in The Future.

No

1. Americans are too fat
2. All the wannabe Civil Warriors are too old (especially the USMB ones)
3. The young people - you know, the ones would do the actual fighting - are too coddled by their helicopter parents.

The pain will get severe and white men will fight

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No. We won't rebel. We will watch the millennials hand this country over with glee. We are allowing the infringement on our right to bear arms now, and they will continue to infringe until we have no more guns. They want to make sure there is no revolt. And the majority of this country will approve. Our children have been programmed in our school system. (Google Obama's "Julia") for the plan. It has worked and the snowflakes are now old enough to help us to our end.
The Cortezes and Pelosies and Hollywood ARE the revolution. We are the spectators...

LOL, is their country too, "According to Forbes (2015), the generation after Millennials, Generation Z, which they defined as people born from the mid-1990s to the early 2000s, made up 25% of the U.S. population, making them a larger cohort than the Baby Boomers or Millennials.

As a baby boomer I'm pleased with the first example of a generation which puts the people before profit, and empathy before greed, than those of us who were in college in the late 60's and early 70's.

The pain will get severe and make the white men fight and win

They only have to fight the women

This is spreading

From every forum this possibility is increasing by the day

Even when mods tries to hold the talk down one can see this is spreading

This is spreading

From every forum this possibility is increasing by the day

Even when mods tries to hold the talk down one can see this is spreading

The last people you should be concerning yourself with are forum moderators. At the rate you're going the only thing fathomable in your future is a swat team kicking down your door.

You read like this guy...

A 27-year-old man named Christopher Wayne Cleary was just arrested on terrorism charges after he threatened to shoot “as many girls as I see”

News is important

Real news helps learning

All polls should show what the white males think 50-64

That is the most wise group of all and shows the winner in time

Predicting correctly comes from logic

If news is stopped learning stops and the wise flees the area and the nation gets beat in wars

Stopping news will bring defeats in wars

The founders had the white males to fight the males of America and won even when vastly outnumbered

That is the real power of the white men

If the polls and analylists were not crooked

They would show the white males of age 50-64

If they show that and explain correctly there will be no war because everyone would have a history lesson and be too scared to go against the white males age group 50-64.

The deep state is totally crooked and trying to bluff their way to cheat America

Forum List

Back