*Is Revolution Possible?*

*Are we headed for civil war?*

• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They do not have one for selfish asshole or sadistic soul-crusher or narcissistic pain in the ass.

Yeah, they do. That's what mine is. Most strict libertarians are INTJ -t. Once deciphered that means selfish asshole or sadistic soul-crusher or narcissistic pain in the ass.

Tests such as this need to be taken by large numbers of people and then make the judgment of its reliability and validity.

Yeah. I agree. Mine comes back the same every time, though. I won't say what for, but I had to take that years ago, It was a sensitive government agency, so there's that.

You know how a lot of those polls and little brain tests and especially the political ones the questions are often loaded? Well, the Briggs-Meyers really isn't. The questions are rather well done. so there isn't particularly room for an either-or scenario.

But, yeah, I agree with your sentiment.
The trouble with the Briggs Myers test is that they all sound positive. They do not have one for selfish asshole or sadistic soul-crusher or narcissistic pain in the ass. Would you take a test like that? One that exposed your faults? No one would be honest on such a test yet it would be the only kind of test that is useful.

Logic stops a person from having mental issues

They change their personality to fit the situation. As trump has done
You really suck at this,
Memory intellect and logic intellect is

Different

Only the logic can understand The memory cannot understand

I voted Yes.

As a nation (I believe) we are certainly headed for another Civil War.

That said, there is no way to know what the tipping point might be and there is no way to know if we might start moving away from the possibility. I do doubt that we are going to start putting aside our differences though instead of amplifying and solidifying them. I just don't see that happening.

I'm INTJ as well and I am none of those things.

Really. Hm. There's only 0.8% of INTJ in the populaton. If you came back as an INTJ, I'll bet you are a selfish asshole or a sadistic soul-crusher or a narcissistic pain in the ass and just don't realize it.

You're alright by me, though. Birds of a feather and sht. Ya know?

I voted Yes.

That said, there is no way to know what the tipping point might be and there is no way to know if we might start moving away from the possibility. I do doubt that we are going to start putting aside our differences though instead of amplifying and solidifying them. I just don't see that happening.

Higher logics learns first--- white males Then it filters down to the less and less logical

I'm INTJ as well and I am none of those things.

Really. Hm. There's only 0.8% of INTJ in the populaton. If you came back as an INTJ, I'll bet you are a selfish asshole or a sadistic soul-crusher or a narcissistic pain in the ass and just don't realize it.

You're alright by me, though. Birds of a feather and sht. Ya know?
Whatever, I took the test years ago and found it amusing and thought provoking but ultimately inadequate to reveal the complexity of the human mind. I define myself by more than the the results of some pop science quiz.

Foolish loser liberals have low logic which makes them elect harm
I voted Yes.

Higher logics learns first--- white males Then it filters down to the less and less logical

A train comes fast down a train track

Kids playing on the tracks

The highest logic learns first by a certain clue that their logic can see

As the train gets closer other clues can be seen by lower logic ability people

Then when it gets real close even more clues can be seen and all with a brain can see.

That's why make a high logic ability test for voters because they can see much farther

I took the test years ago and found it amusing and thought provoking but ultimately inadequate to reveal the complexity of the human mind.

Exactly. See? That's precisely why you're one of us. May as well just blend in like you're on the bus, man.

You're a rare breed. A leader among men. Accept it.

I took the test years ago and found it amusing and thought provoking but ultimately inadequate to reveal the complexity of the human mind.

Exactly. See? That's precisely why you're one of us. May as well just blend in like you're on the bus, man.

You're a rare breed. A leader among men. Accept it.
Accept that even if this test says you are an asshole it does not make being an asshole alright. How we treat others is a learned activity. Every personality type can be a devil in their own way or a saint in their own way. I'm no saint but that is the direction I turn my efforts.

Accept that even if this test says you are an asshole it does not make being an asshole alright. How we treat others is a learned activity. Every personality type can be a devil in their own way or a saint in their own way. I'm no saint but that is the direction I turn my efforts.

Yeah. Man is a mixture of good and evil.

Tests such as this need to be taken by large numbers of people and then make the judgment of its reliability and validity.

Yeah. I agree. Mine comes back the same every time, though. I won't say what for, but I had to take that years ago, It was a sensitive government agency, so there's that.

You know how a lot of those polls and little brain tests and especially the political ones the questions are often loaded? Well, the Briggs-Meyers really isn't. The questions are rather well done. so there isn't particularly room for an either-or scenario.

But, yeah, I agree with your sentiment.

In grad school I took a one year (two semester) course, Testing for Counselors, wherein each member of the class took psychological tests, Intelligent tests or Interest inventories, anonymously; and learned how to interpret them by grading the scores of each other.

It is much more than a sentiment. Each course had been proved to be Valid (it measured what is was designed to measure), and Reliable (its measurements were consistent when taken over time).

Last edited:

But when you take direction from people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you're the bait ......

~S~

I voted Yes.

You gonna get out there and kill your neighbors in this civil war you'e promoting?

Chief Justice Roberts is under the gun now

Roberts sided with Obama on rulings he said because he was elected by the people and only they get to decide if wrong or right

So now let's see how he rules

If we see that brings the 5 th vote to stop trump. Then that would prove a corrupted person

And with a 5 to 4 split When white males goes in a landslide for trump

Then that will not be allowed to stand by the men

Yeah. Man is a mixture of good and evil.

I don't feel evil......but then it's only my 2nd toddy this afternoon.....~S~

Forum List

Back