• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump pretty much planned this

That is why he went after the law enforcement -- the vets--/ the military

He knows if this nation waits any longer the white males could join China to over power liberal America

He knows it's time

White males, many whom which are conservative and have traditional American values would NEVER side with China on anything. Also, Trump's real estate empire depends on a stable America, and world. He would never promote any type of revolution,, nor civil war. Never.

Wrong

They have both decided that being conservative is the best way

No, there will be no revolution. What an absurd idea.

Depends on how well or how poorly the renaissance evolves. Surely you agree that without a renaissance that there cannot be a social or political revolution. Changing the course of history demands it. And thats what's important. In my own view, anyway.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have my thoughts and I am interested in hearing yours.
2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Revelution is always possible. nothing is perfect and we are always one day away from the possibility of significant change. There are a great many factors on the ground right now that hint toward significant change in the next thirty years. It is possible, but do not fear just maintain preparation for such changes.
Revolution is practically impossible in modern western societies.
So you think, how ever no government is safe you can think different but your an idiot. Mean while there are how many civil wars on the planet as we speak and oh ya I bet the people in the USSR thought the wall was going to fall.

When was the last civil war in a western country, the Spanish civil war?
Listen they have happened since the beginnig of time. History proves me right, name the current governemnts that have been around for over five hundred years. You are the one that sais all has changed, you are the one needing proof not me.

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems there is no answer, the votes say no civil war.
  2. If civil war starts who starts it then?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump pretty much planned this

That is why he went after the law enforcement -- the vets--/ the military

He knows if this nation waits any longer the white males could join China to over power liberal America

He knows it's time

White males, many whom which are conservative and have traditional American values would NEVER side with China on anything. Also, Trump's real estate empire depends on a stable America, and world. He would never promote any type of revolution,, nor civil war. Never.

Wrong

Dead wrong

Trump was upset with women because they do anything for stars and ignores their real heroes their military hubbies

Trump told Billy bush on the bus that if you are star you can do anything to women and grab their private parts easily

Trump was disgusted what he found out with women. Going for Rock stars over their working husbands and military

The sat math test scores at the highest level proves who has higher logic

And wars won also proves this

Sorry bout that,

2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Revelution is always possible. nothing is perfect and we are always one day away from the possibility of significant change. There are a great many factors on the ground right now that hint toward significant change in the next thirty years. It is possible, but do not fear just maintain preparation for such changes.

I'm sure they thought the same thing in Venezuela.
I do not understand where peopl come up with some of the ideas. History sais your governemt will not be around very long. So far rome is the only gov we know of to last one thousand years. We act like our infant country can do no wrong, yet with that attitude we will never last a thousand years. It takes constant and consistant vigilence to obtain such a thing. It is the eception not the rule to last.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I do not understand where peopl come up with some of the ideas. History sais your governemt will not be around very long. So far rome is the only gov we know of to last one thousand years. We act like our infant country can do no wrong, yet with that attitude we will never last a thousand years. It takes constant and consistant vigilence to obtain such a thing. It is the eception not the rule to last.

When has women ever ruled a nation that lasted

People needs to learn history

There is really not enough difference to quibble about. That is splitting hairs over the concept of government established by the People.

I wasn't really quibbling. My response was more of a passing thought.

As far as the people go, I doubt that they're the reason for the mess we're in as a nation. That mess comes from the top down. The people have very little choice in the matter. In reality, they're voting for two sides of the same coin. When's the last time an independent was allowed to debate an establishment candidate during an election even after he or she already won the right to debate? Very, very seldom. Almos talways, they end up voting for an establishment candidate because that;s what the party bosses do. They keep others out of the establishment political system. It's rigged.

But again that's just a passing thought.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Great Britain lasted a long time

And ruled the world with their highest logic ability

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep....leftist creep will be our undoing.
People tend to forget what makes a country great,and the U.S. is no exception.
Add the fact our education system as well as our press is undermining our values it's going to take one hell of an effort to bring us back from the brink.

Without logic one cannot learn which is best

That's why a logic test for voters is coming

Yeah? How are they going to enforce it?

My personality test always comes back the same, though. Ya'll better hope to hell that I never get elected. lol.

Link to your profile: AnonymousArchitect - The Architect | 16Personalities

Everyone should take one of those just to know how how they really are. That one is rather accurate.

Tests such as this need to be taken by large numbers of people and then make the judgment of its reliability and validity.

There is really not enough difference to quibble about. That is splitting hairs over the concept of government established by the People.

I wasn't really quibbling. My response was more of a passing thought.

As far as the people go, I doubt that they're the reason for the mess we're in as a nation. That mess comes from the top down. The people have very little choice in the matter. In reality, they're voting for two sides of the same coin. When's the last time an independent was allowed to debate an establishment candidate during an election even after he or she already won the right to debate? Very, very seldom. Almos talways, they end up voting for an establishment candidate because that;s what the party bosses do. They keep others out of the establishment political system. It's rigged.

But again that's just a passing thought.

By

Crooks pray on the unwise

And they get elected by the unwise women

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Great Britain lasted a long time

And ruled the world with their highest logic ability

And fucked shit up pretty much everywhere they went.

Without logic one cannot learn which is best

That's why a logic test for voters is coming

Yeah? How are they going to enforce it?

My personality test always comes back the same, though. Ya'll better hope to hell that I never get elected. lol.

Link to your profile: AnonymousArchitect - The Architect | 16Personalities

Everyone should take one of those just to know how how they really are. That one is rather accurate.

Tests such as this need to be taken by large numbers of people and then make the judgment of its reliability and validity.

Yes and we have this

The sat math test scores

Check at the highest level to see a big difference at the top level of logic

Make voters tests at the highest logic level and will be nearly all men voting

China looks to be doing this but they do not have the highest logic ability as the whites

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep....leftist creep will be our undoing.
People tend to forget what makes a country great,and the U.S. is no exception.
Add the fact our education system as well as our press is undermining our values it's going to take one hell of an effort to bring us back from the brink.
We start by getting people to put down their fucking cell phones and do shit with thier time. A good percent of the issues we have with today is because all any one does is look at that fucking cell phone. When I was a young man I would see young men fishing,hunting playing baseball doing out door stuff. Every once in a while I would see a grey hair out there and I would think hey, thats cool. Now I go do these things and it is grey haired wrinkled old fucks like me out there and not many of those. The issues I have getting people to do things other than look at that fucking phone is crazy. If it were not for my best friend since sixth grade, I would hunt and fish alone most of the time. I can not get the people I know off the fucking couch. This does not bode well for our future.

Forum List

Back