*Are we headed for civil war?*

• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To prove how crooked the media and educators are

They will not explain why the voters 18-21 age group is so different than the 50-64 age group

That proves they are corrupt to the core and must be charged with treason

The change from more liberal to more conservative. Proves conservative is what we learn is best as we learn

Not explaining that proves treason by the media and educators

As the wise founders said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

All western democracies will now fall.

And logic tests for voters will come

You're the opposite of logically, nothing you've posted has or can be judged as sagacious, i.e. "quick intellectual perceptions; of keen penetration and judgment; discerning and judicious; knowing; far-sighted; shrewd; sage; wise; as, a sagacious man; a sagacious remark"

What does sagacious mean?

Last edited:
Things will have to get far worse than they are now.
And they will.

Yes the dominoes are falling and will keep falling to wake up all people with half a brain

The ones with logic can see this before the big pain and stop

That's why start screaming for a logic tests for voters

What makes you believe you would pass a logic test? Your regular posts all seem to defy logical reasoning.

From the few posts of that person that I've read I think it means a math test.

Not a logic test.

If it's a math test most women will pass it. I know I will. My degree is in accounting.

But such a thing can't happen in America. It's unconstitutional and illegal.

It's just as ridiculous to talk about what that person is suggesting as it is to talk about a violent revolution in the United States.

These people aren't dealing with reality.

Tests such as this need to be taken by large numbers of people and then make the judgment of its reliability and validity.

Yeah. I agree. Mine comes back the same every time, though. I won't say what for, but I had to take that years ago, It was a sensitive government agency, so there's that.

You know how a lot of those polls and little brain tests and especially the political ones the questions are often loaded? Well, the Briggs-Meyers really isn't. The questions are rather well done. so there isn't particularly room for an either-or scenario.

But, yeah, I agree with your sentiment.

As the wise founders said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

All western democracies will now fall.

And logic tests for voters will come

You're the opposite of logically, nothing you've posted has or can ber judged as sagacious, i.e. "quick intellectual perceptions; of keen penetration and judgment; discerning and judicious; knowing; far-sighted; shrewd; sage; wise; as, a sagacious man; a sagacious remark"

What does sagacious mean?
Your logic is so low that you cant see what a memory test and logic tests are different

A memory test is like a parrot copying

Logic is totally difference. This invents and predicts the future

Revelution is always possible. nothing is perfect and we are always one day away from the possibility of significant change. There are a great many factors on the ground right now that hint toward significant change in the next thirty years. It is possible, but do not fear just maintain preparation for such changes.
Revolution is practically impossible in modern western societies.

I'm sure they thought the same thing in Venezuela.
I do not understand where peopl come up with some of the ideas. History sais your governemt will not be around very long. So far rome is the only gov we know of to last one thousand years. We act like our infant country can do no wrong, yet with that attitude we will never last a thousand years. It takes constant and consistant vigilence to obtain such a thing. It is the eception not the rule to last.

Yep....leftist creep will be our undoing.
People tend to forget what makes a country great,and the U.S. is no exception.
Add the fact our education system as well as our press is undermining our values it's going to take one hell of an effort to bring us back from the brink.
We start by getting people to put down their fucking cell phones and do shit with thier time. A good percent of the issues we have with today is because all any one does is look at that fucking cell phone. When I was a young man I would see young men fishing,hunting playing baseball doing out door stuff. Every once in a while I would see a grey hair out there and I would think hey, thats cool. Now I go do these things and it is grey haired wrinkled old fucks like me out there and not many of those. The issues I have getting people to do things other than look at that fucking phone is crazy. If it were not for my best friend since sixth grade, I would hunt and fish alone most of the time. I can not get the people I know off the fucking couch. This does not bode well for our future.

Yep...
When I was growing up it was all about hunting,fishing riding my dirt bike,roaming the woods.
These days kids sit on their ass playing video games and generally have very little interaction with real people.

I miss the days of no cellphones and computers.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just thinking out loud.
2. Does the media have anything to do with a possible civil war?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

To prove how crooked the media and educators are

They will not explain why the 18-21 age group is so different than the 50-64 age group

That proves they are corrupt to the core and must be charged with treason

The change from more liberal to more conservative. Proves conservative is what we learn is best as we learn

Not explaining that proves treason by the media and educators
It is the fucking cell phone. Your typical person spends five hours a day in front of TV or social media. How the fuck are they going to compete with people that actually did shit with thier hands? Try to teach a fuck that has five minute attention span. Good luck. Meanwhiloe I see alot of the age group you are talking about losing skills because all they do is look at that fucking phone. Hell I have forgatton so many math formulas my self. I know I can look it up in a seconds notice at any time. I am not sure it is the media or the governemnt that has caused this. Walk out side today and every one is looking down at that fucking phone. This has to be a big fucking issue. I challenge you this. Try to find a buddy to go fishing,hiking,hunting or some thing that akes effort and let me know how well that turns out for you. Or even try to just get a card game up today

Without logic one cannot learn which is best

That's why a logic test for voters is coming

Yeah? How are they going to enforce it?

My personality test always comes back the same, though. Ya'll better hope to hell that I never get elected. lol.

Link to your profile: AnonymousArchitect - The Architect | 16Personalities

Everyone should take one of those just to know how how they really are. That one is rather accurate.

Tests such as this need to be taken by large numbers of people and then make the judgment of its reliability and validity.

Personality tests have been rejected because they pidgeon-hole people into groups when personality traits actually exist on a spectrum.

Things will have to get far worse than they are now.
And they will.

Yes the dominoes are falling and will keep falling to wake up all people with half a brain

The ones with logic can see this before the big pain and stop

That's why start screaming for a logic tests for voters

What makes you believe you would pass a logic test? Your regular posts all seem to defy logical reasoning.

From the few posts of that person that I've read I think it means a math test.

Not a logic test.

If it's a math test most women will pass it. I know I will. My degree is in accounting.

But such a thing can't happen in America. It's unconstitutional and illegal.

It's just as ridiculous to talk about what that person is suggesting as it is to talk about a violent revolution in the United States.

These people aren't dealing with reality.

Math tests takes logic

A better logic test can be made

Like the founders used a property test but was a logic test in reality

Logic brings the best personality to fit the situation

Trump has proved that with his success in many different systems

IQs are part memory and part logic
Some with great memory can have high IQs but be low in the real value of logic

This has fooled women who do have better memory but less logic

They think their parrot wisdom is better

It is not

Logic intellect makes the best nation

Big difference in men and women's logic level at the highest
Levels

BIGLY difference

And memory intelllect is not logic which is the real power
Da, Tvaritch... you tell 'em... :21:

-----------

In the modern age... only third-world $hitholes like Russia in 1917 resort to revolution.

Revolution is practically impossible in modern western societies.

I do not understand where peopl come up with some of the ideas. History sais your governemt will not be around very long. So far rome is the only gov we know of to last one thousand years. We act like our infant country can do no wrong, yet with that attitude we will never last a thousand years. It takes constant and consistant vigilence to obtain such a thing. It is the eception not the rule to last.

Add the fact our education system as well as our press is undermining our values it's going to take one hell of an effort to bring us back from the brink.
We start by getting people to put down their fucking cell phones and do shit with thier time. A good percent of the issues we have with today is because all any one does is look at that fucking cell phone. When I was a young man I would see young men fishing,hunting playing baseball doing out door stuff. Every once in a while I would see a grey hair out there and I would think hey, thats cool. Now I go do these things and it is grey haired wrinkled old fucks like me out there and not many of those. The issues I have getting people to do things other than look at that fucking phone is crazy. If it were not for my best friend since sixth grade, I would hunt and fish alone most of the time. I can not get the people I know off the fucking couch. This does not bode well for our future.

Yep...
When I was growing up it was all about hunting,fishing riding my dirt bike,roaming the woods.
These days kids sit on their ass playing video games and generally have very little interaction with real people.

I am telling you peopl are losing their humanity by not interacting with people. This will become a much larger issue as time goes by. Lonlyness may becaome the worst threat to our country. This should not happen with this many peolpe. I do not know about you but if I have to spend another day stting around a living room watching some one text. I may get nasty. I am tired of it. I go to golf courses, bowling alleys, and places where peole use to congregate and excercise and they are pretty empty. I had a park ranger come up to me a while back and I figured he would check my fishing licesne. All he had to say is where the fuck is every body. Best fishing conditons in months and no one here. It is sad, realy sad. Hell he grabed his pole and fished with me for a bit. As he said we were the only ones in the park what the hell else does he have to do.

Yeah. I agree. Mine comes back the same every time, though. I won't say what for, but I had to take that years ago, It was a sensitive government agency, so there's that.

You know how a lot of those polls and little brain tests and especially the political ones the questions are often loaded? Well, the Briggs-Meyers really isn't. The questions are rather well done. so there isn't particularly room for an either-or scenario.

The trouble with the Briggs Myers test is that they all sound positive. They do not have one for selfish asshole or sadistic soul-crusher or narcissistic pain in the ass. Would you take a test like that? One that exposed your faults? No one would be honest on such a test yet it would be the only kind of test that is useful.

How can there be a civil war when this is men against women

Conservatives against liberals

And it's the conservatives that has the power. With the men and with the greatest power on earth. White men

White men will bring logic tests for voters

The trouble with the Briggs Myers test is that they all sound positive. They do not have one for selfish asshole or sadistic soul-crusher or narcissistic pain in the ass. Would you take a test like that? One that exposed your faults? No one would be honest on such a test yet it would be the only kind of test that is useful.

Logic stops a person from having mental issues

They change their personality to fit the situation. As trump has done

Yep...

I am telling you peopl are losing their humanity by not interacting with people. This will become a much larger issue as time goes by. Lonlyness may becaome the worst threat to our country. This should not happen with this many peolpe. I do not know about you but if I have to spend another day stting around a living room watching some one text. I may get nasty. I am tired of it. I go to golf courses, bowling alleys, and places where peole use to congregate and excercise and they are pretty empty. I had a park ranger come up to me a while back and I figured he would check my fishing licesne. All he had to say is where the fuck is every body. Best fishing conditons in months and no one here. It is sad, realy sad. Hell he grabed his pole and fished with me for a bit. As he said we were the only ones in the park what the hell else does he have to do.

Unfortunately here in SouthEast Texas the younger fishing generation has been replaced by mexicans who ignore game regulations and keep damn near everything they catch regardless of size restrictions.
I've called the game thief hotline more in the last ten years than my whole life.

Logic stops a person from having mental issues

They change their personality to fit the situation. As trump has done
You really suck at this.

Forum List

Back