*Is Revolution Possible?*

*Are we headed for civil war?*

• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As the wise founders said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

All western democracies will now fall.

And logic tests for voters will come

Men are voting different from women

How long has there been nations that had this difference and survived ?
I could link you to a number of fascinating articles on the differences between male and female brains. They are real. They think differently, although not in ways that would make their decision making abilities more or less worthy.
However, I know you would not be interested in reading them, so I won't bother.

Wrong. Dead wrong

Use logic when checking anything

A lot is covering up this logic difference at the highest levels

Like they are covering up the sat math test scores difference at the highest level

Men with their higher logic can see what proves what

And the sat math test scores at the highest level proved men do have higher logic than women at the higher levels

And if there is a high logic test for voters will be nearly all men

Not all women think the way you say they do.
My wife is as big a Conservative as I am........if she knows whats good for Her.

As the wise founders said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

Well, it's a darned good thing America is a republic, now, isn't it?

So much for logic, huh?

Trump will call the military to help set up wisdom tests for voters and declare this congress as too bought off by the crooks
A new election for all of govt
With only the most wise doing the voting. This goes with the founders intent of only the most wise to vote
Do you really believe this is going to happen?

An answer that begins with a "yes" or a "no" would be appreciated.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is an interesting thread.
2. And there seems to be a whole series of ideas of what it happening.
3. Some say it can't happen.
4. Some blame women.
5. Some blame a secret society.
6. Some say it won't happen cause everyone eats too good, smartphones, tv shows, etc.
7. Still I'm not feeling these.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Before ours, there were only two democracies--Ancient Greece and then Ancient Rome which copied Ancient Greece because they thought it was cool. Although it was technically a Republic, not a Democracy.
I think we can do it. We might have to shut down social media first, though.

So much for logic, huh?
There is really not enough difference to quibble about. That is splitting hairs over the concept of government established by the People.

...a shooting war is inevitable and close.
You tell 'em, Sparky...

giphy.gif

----------------

No, silly buggers, there is no revolution coming.

The vast majority of people in this country continue to be committed to the Rule of Law.

The vast majority of people in this country are far too busy to be bothered by politics or the ideologue du jour.

The vast majority of people in this country worry far more about mortgages and car payments and retirement than any of this $hit.

The vast majority of people in this country know that if their officials aren't executing the Will of the People, that they can be voted out.

If the People ever become pissed-off enough to rebel, they'll take the Military with them, and that only after all peaceful means have failed.

We aren't even within long-distance "sight" of such a state of affairs...

The protestations of Anarchists and Malcontents and Russian Trolls Farms not withstanding.

Trump will call the military to help set up wisdom tests for voters and declare this congress as too bought off by the crooks
A new election for all of govt
With only the most wise doing the voting. This goes with the founders intent of only the most wise to vote
Do you really believe this is going to happen?

An answer that begins with a "yes" or a "no" would be appreciated.

Trump pretty much planned this

That is why he went after the law enforcement -- the vets--/ the military

He knows if this nation waits any longer the white males could join China to over power liberal America

He knows it's time

Things will have to get far worse than they are now.
And they will.

Yes the dominoes are falling and will keep falling to wake up all people with half a brain

The ones with logic can see this before the big pain and stop

That's why start screaming for a logic tests for voters

What makes you believe you would pass a logic test? Your regular posts all seem to defy logical reasoning.

So much for logic, huh?
There is really not enough difference to quibble about. That is splitting hairs over the concept of government established by the People.

Wrong.

That difference can get a nation to lose wars and get destroyed

China has stopped their unwise and women. America must also

Sorry bout that,

1. I have my thoughts and I am interested in hearing yours.
2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No, there will be no revolution. What an absurd idea.

Trump pretty much planned this

That is why he went after the law enforcement -- the vets--/ the military

He knows if this nation waits any longer the white males could join China to over power liberal America

He knows it's time

White males, many whom which are conservative and have traditional American values would NEVER side with China on anything. Also, Trump's real estate empire depends on a stable America, and world. He would never promote any type of revolution,, nor civil war. Never.

Lol, rarely have I seen anyone so wrong.

Yet, you can never say why, nor answer any very simple questions on your own. Visionary you are NOT. Typical of the left.
What's to say? You are badly misjudging the personality of someone who could overthrow an experienced Representative on a shoe-string budget and endure all the vicious attacks from the RWNJs both during and after. You are projecting the image of who you've been programmed to believe she is rather than using your own eyes and ears.

Big difference in men and women's logic level at the highest
Levels

BIGLY difference

And memory intelllect is not logic which is the real power

Forum List

Back